Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin for us?  (Read 692 times)
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

Well, Bitcoin is like the first cryptocurrency that causes me the greatest trust and I without any doubt invest in it. With it, I'm getting a profit, so I support it. Also, I think Bitcoin affects any coin, so he's the most important of them.
ecmnesiacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

My personal opinion is that I am sure bitcoin will affect the world economy. because bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currencies of the world community and has also been used in many countries in the world. and it's proven.
1Nebonad1golovoy1

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

bitcoin for me is a new generation of development, for me bitcoin is more expensive than money, I very much respect the Creator of bitcoin, and bitcoin itself is very much like my opinion about bitcoin is something more than a word, I can not tell you what bitcoin means to me, I love and appreciate being able to buy bitcoin.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

For me BITCOIN is God and all for me. It is a founder of digital world. It is best in online site and more expensive than money. It is brand of rich peoples and first choice of rich peoples. I like it very much.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Well for me BTC is my life now, it is the answer of my problem financially. BTC is my savior, all my debts are being paid because of this, i can now sleep at night without any problem on how to be solve. And days will come that my family will live wealthy life in terms of money because of BTC, and thats BTC for me now.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.
But no one told me what Bitcoin means to us.
Can Bitcoin's technology really change the world?
Tell me, your point of view.

you can read it and look for knowledge and insight about bitcoin. there are lots of discussions like you said, moreover there are many friends here who have explained it, so I guess you have to take the time to read more.

bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Bitcoin is something new in this world that can make everyone who follows it get a profit that can make life even better especially financial problems. Many people leave their old jobs and focus on bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is more profitable than their old jobs.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.
But no one told me what Bitcoin means to us.
Can Bitcoin's technology really change the world?
Tell me, your point of view.

it can change our lives, but for those who believing and those who study how the system works, and how the importance to be get in today, because i know its a massive network and flooded for new company and also individual users in the next coming years. so, much better to join, learn and study to create a big difference.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Bitcoin is one of the money that you need privilage in a few ventures here. To profit the result of 1 venture. You cannot purchase/contribute thing/item by ordinary cash. You have to trade first that cash to eth or btc. That is the reason bitcoin is generally similar to a chips in the club. A like coin the arcade which you can utilize particular coin
jewealim

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

Bitcoin will change our attitude about cash. It isn't authorized, so in the event that it is amassed by couple of, at that point there will be no Bitcoins accessible, and clients will utilize something unique. So the aggregators, will lose cash. The same occurs with fiat money, yet banks issue cash, each time an advance is given. Since fiat money is upheld, everyone MUST utilize it. This is the main distinction. Since our attitude for cash, changes, voila! the world has been as of now changed.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

A big help, a way for the better future, a life changer, opportunity giver, its really helps a lot. We're very lucky that we have this.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Bitcoin is an investment opportunity for me. Its up to you if how you manage your way in bitcoin and how you will earn bitcoin either to trade, mine or other activity that can make profit out of it. So every user has different importance for Bitcoin.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It can be used to buy or sell items from people. It you anywhere. Bitcoin price is not stable. At any time to up and down. So hold the bitcoin and wait for the price increase. I need for the price information market place is help for the price information. Then easy to sell on time. Some time price is going down that time I will buy and hold then follow the price information in the market place. This information helps to complete the process on time. I will learn more information form bitcoin and improve my knowledge.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

currently, the cryptocurrency development is unstable. so far that knows is the crypto price in the market are down and we don't know how long. btc is one of the most superior coins to invest in long periods. we can get a big profit if we can manage it well. I think that investing cryptocurrency, especially btc, is the most profitable investment than other investments.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

many people that say this bitcoin has a huge price !! if you have this bitcoin it will change your life !! for investing and paying money in digital currency!! its usefull everytime!!
Hometown789

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Looking at the blockchain technology brings me to the real potential of this technology, so the formation of bitcoin, I think they really have but benefits and there is a change in the internet platform today. I believe so !
  And you?
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

For me, bitcoin is a big investment opportunity. Bitcoin change your hole life you may achieve your goals
cryptocat156

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

Hi bro,

Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks!
"Can Bitcoin's technology really change the world?" CAN
"But no one told me what Bitcoin means to us.: Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator

are you understand bro?
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

There are many people who are not ready to accept the Bitcoin  due to lack of knowledge but it is so special for me It is a good source of additional income without any big investment we can learn alot.
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Bitcoin really will change the world, the technology that he shows us will give impetus to many other technologies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: