Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:35:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Ban In India  (Read 2329 times)
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

Bitcoin is not banned in India. It is not considered a legal tender. Neither is gold. You can sell your Bitcoins to an exchange in India or a person.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

Any one From India?

Is it true that Cryptos will be banned in India??

Do we have to Pay taxes to Indian Govt. For keeping Cryptos
Why? Bad influence on the country's economy? Well, so many countries do not accept bitcoin in everyday life, but it has already reached the ban bitcoin from the countries in which they used them.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Any one From India?

It looks like the decision is still not clear and the administration of India supports 70% not and 30% might be. According to recent news, Arun Jaitley stressed that the Center's position was reliable that such currencies were not legal tender. Arun Jaitley told the parliament, "The administration is looking at the issue. A board of trustees under the chairmanship of secretary, branch of financial issues, is pondering over all issues identified with cryptographic forms of money to propose particular moves to be made."
MISERICORDAE PROJECT

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

It is a threat to their social caste system. Suddenly, people at the lower caste are beginning to become rich and have a voice. So the idea to ban.

▰▰▰[ ONNI ]▰▰▰     ●●●Grüezi mitenand!●●●
Revolutionary Gold-Pegged SuperStable Price for Businesses
Bespoke HemiVolatile Price for Currency Traders
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Any one From India?

I think this problem has passed, and yes India has banned bitcoin just like china. but currently bitcoin does not have a problem with it. see, bitcoin still has a great value despite several times the correction and accident occurred.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pieliedie87

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Any one From India?

I think this problem has passed, and yes India has banned bitcoin just like china. but currently bitcoin does not have a problem with it. see, bitcoin still has a great value despite several times the correction and accident occurred.

Hmmm , i don't think the problem has passed because the problem is the prohibition that the India goverment has put on Bitcoin and til the day they don't remove it, i don't think the problem is passed at all.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

Today, news resources globally cover the issue of the prohibition by the Indian authorities of Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, but India does not prohibit crypto-currencies and trade on exchanges.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

Satvik Viswanath, Executive Director of Unocoin, one of India's largest and most financed Bitcoin-exchangers, said: "We did not see any changes in the government's position. We are pleased that the authorities are taking measures against the illegal use of crypto-currencies, but today there is no reason for any panic. It's a common thing in Unocoin. "
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

I dont think bitcoin banned in India, may be there will be risk warning by govt, and bank authorities, every country is warning to people involved in bitcoin and crypto currency, many big traders and buyers are involved in bitcoin in India, so may be some regulation in India and I dont think govt, will ban bitcoin or cyrpto currency in India because govt, getting high tax amount
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

India's leading Bitcoins have announced that they have not yet launched any plans to support Bitcoin Cash, which is expected to be the result of a hard drive forcibly activated by the user. That is their policy
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

India has banned the running of Bitcoin in India, there is no point in the concern, in fact it has already been banned in China and does not think of anyone. Of course, the issue of promotion of restrictions is still not avoided, but restrictions on the other hand increase popularity. I will wait for further development. But there are some reasons to ban bitcoin.India has banned this bitcoin, especially the bankers who have banned the movement of Bitcoin in India, not accepting its claim that India does not support Bitcoin banks.But the crypto currency is coming out because those who make the currency are the only bitcoins and the government has bitten the bitcoins.Earlier, I hope all countries support Bitcoin.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Any one From India?

Omg really? Are you serious Bitcoin banned in India. Actually some month before I have reading about article bitcoin accept in india.then when again banned in India?I don't think so that ,I have not come to this news.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Any one From India?

Actually the ones banning these governments are the bankers, because they are threatened by the loss of customers.
serkans

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Such prohibitions can not be postponed inevitably. Future is crypto currency.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

Such prohibitions can not be postponed inevitably. Future is crypto currency.
Yes that is right to say, bitcoin is already banned in my country but still its popularity is continuously increasing from time to time. Actually bitcoin is now the need of the time and with the passage of time its importance is increasing. Hope that very soon all the countries of the world will turn bitcoin as legal currency in their countries.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

I dont think bitcoin banned in India, may be there will be risk warning by govt, and bank authorities, every country is warning to people involved in bitcoin and crypto currency, many big traders and buyers are involved in bitcoin in India, so may be some regulation in India and I dont think govt, will ban bitcoin or cyrpto currency in India because govt, getting high tax amount

I agree with you , there is no such thing as banning of crypto in India, maybe the government of India wants to prevent crypto to maximize their economy, because they think that crypto is gaining much than the economy taxes.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

there are no indications of prohibition of bitcoin turnover in India, no funds have been frozen, users of exchangers can continue their activities. In turn, the banks did not warn Unocoin about any changes in the work with crypto-exchanges. Nevertheless, the government of India continues to actively invade the crypto-currency industry.
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

I didn't hear something like this that you are sayi ng. India has not banned Bitcoin.
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

The Indian government is exploring whether or not to buy bitcoins with black money during the demonetization in India. In the meantime, the Finance Ministry has already issued a statement that they will not buy these Bitcoins or Cryptocurrency.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Yes there is no Cryptocurrency ban in India as of now. The Finance Minister said in a statement that Bitcoin is not a valid payment instrument, but does not call it illegal. The government welcomes Blockchain technology in its payment gateway system. You still see some ICOs born from India and unfortunately. I started to doubt their project. They make ICO easily just to earn money and this is bad. This may be the reason why India forbids cryptocurrancy when in the future this technology will be a good solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: