Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Ban In India  (Read 2329 times)
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

India is a wealthy country as well as a great deal of investment from India. The Indian government's ban on Bitcoin is a bad thing for Crypto, which has had a negative impact on the market, causing it to fall sharply after the information was released.

gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

It is a rumor that India has not banned Bitcoin, and the government may have issued some regulatory voices.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

Any one From India?

Is it true that Cryptos will be banned in India??

Do we have to Pay taxes to Indian Govt. For keeping Cryptos

India and all other countries have taken an initiative to include the field of (KYC) in cryptocurrency buying and selling wallets. Meaning everything you buy and sell can be tracked. So, there is no reason for india to ban cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin can be banned because they are just a cryptocurrency.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Any one From India?

So this "rumor" is already spreading. India didnt ban bitcoin they just provide laws regarding bitcoin since some of india citizens is afraid to risk. It will now depends on the commitee's report. Any confirmation about that? lets wait until they announce something about that.
I'm a little bit relieved that it's just a rumor, I though it was legit. Just like the other author said, there's a lot of people who use bitcoin in India, and India is a rich country, it will be bad if India ban bitcoin, if they did, it's expected that there will be a lot of falls in the market. We just need to wait it out, let's just hope that they wont.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

I heard that India has banned cryptocurrency but i simplest suppose that it is only a rumour. Rumours are created by way of haters who need people to sway away from cryptocurrency. India has a totally big strategic price in terms of cryptocurrency.
ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

India is not banning Bitcoin, and in this area the Indian government is relatively neutral, and I think it will soon loosen the ban.
Arne9131

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Currently, they are not aware of the state of bitcoin and how to regulate it. Relaxation in the ban would occur.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Any one From India?

So this "rumor" is already spreading. India didnt ban bitcoin they just provide laws regarding bitcoin since some of india citizens is afraid to risk. It will now depends on the commitee's report. Any confirmation about that? lets wait until they announce something about that.
I'm a little bit relieved that it's just a rumor, I though it was legit. Just like the other author said, there's a lot of people who use bitcoin in India, and India is a rich country, it will be bad if India ban bitcoin, if they did, it's expected that there will be a lot of falls in the market. We just need to wait it out, let's just hope that they wont.
yes we hope India does not prohibit the existence of bitcoin as well as other countries, which I hope all over the world will accept bitcoin and come together develop it

gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

As far as I know you can still trade on the Indian stock exchange and deposit / withdraw funds through the exchange.Zebpay, Koinex,BitBnS are some good exchanges.Yes there are some restrictions imposed on them by banks and there are court cases filed by the crypto space people against Indian reserve banks. The Finance Minister said in a statement that bitcoin is not a legitimate means of payment,but does not call it illegal.The Government welcomes blockchain technology in its payment gateway system.You still see some ICOs born from India,and unfortunately you are starting to doubt their project.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

this news is almost the same as in my country that many people are corrupt,
in my country buy and sell bitcoin in must pay 0.3% tax every time doing sale or buy transaction,
and I do not know why pay taxes,
but if the government does not prohibit buying or selling bitcoin if paying taxes,
yes I will take this tax, the most important bitcoin trade in my country is not banned by the government.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:16 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 02:29:47 AM by kickdapa

As far I know, India banned bitcoin ago, but recently they come into another decision that The Indian governments are pulling bitcoin under regulations inareAD OF BANNING. So, I can say now, Bitcoin is not banned in India and we need to wait more days to reach the actual answer.

26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

From many sources I heard that bitcoin in India was being quashed, but as I know, this is false information. People from there still continue to work with crypto currency.
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

The supreme court didnt ban bitcoin it only make some regultions against bitcoin i think that government is still planning about the bitcoin use in india most of people are not aware of bitcoin but in future it will.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

In India, bitcoin transactions are getting difficult day by day. India has always been an influential country in Southeast Asia and many neighboring countries adopt the same policies which India adopts. The policy decisions are always monitored closely and that's why I feel if RBI's (Reserve Bank of India) Bitcoin ban finds success, it will have a ripple effect as other countries will us this blueprint to implement cryptocurrency ban.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Any one From India?

I think this should not bother us any longer, this is not a news any long we have been hearing this since the beginning of this year and nothing change. Just as you said above I think it will be right if the  Indian government can rethink about the banning of crypto to help there citizens how are involve in crypto.
ssuman86

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

There is no any ban on bitcoin in India only banking support services not available for crypto buy and sell and also there is no any law for taxation on gain of bitcoins but you can show it as capital gain.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

I dont know how evident it is. In any case, if the india government has chosen to take control of the market of bitcoin in their nation and furthermore to make a level playing field for Bitcoin, which has spent a great deal of exertion and cash to institutionalize the currency advertise in India. No problem
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Bitcoin is already well-known In India, in India, bitcoin has been done by many people, in many big countries now there are many who work in bitcoin forums, in Japan bitcoin has become a job by teenagers

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

I think in This time bitcoin not banned in india,  because India is a big country in the world,  many People's live here and we know many People's are work in crypto world.
So i think bitcoin is not banned in india. It is a fake news.               
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

Any one From India?

This is completely right. Also, it appears that long time back Indian government needed to totally control BTC so they banned BTC. Nonetheless, transactions in India are still in advance and numerous Indian subjects are associated with battles and investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: