Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Task Suggestion  (Read 147 times)
1993jochico (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

I have 5 sMerit for now so I really want to help those Quality poster newbie's and Jr. Member's to Increase their rank, I know Im lucky to get my merit's so i want to help other newbie's like me to return the respect for those who send me merits by making an event like what others do, but I cant think of a task for newbie's that will benefit our community, can some PRO help me to make this game fruitful to our community please.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

You don't need to make them do stuff or tasks to give them merits. Just browse the forums normally, then watch out for some good posts by low-ranked members. That's it. It's going to take time though, as mostly low ranked members just spam crap and complain about the merit system. Low-ranked members that post good stuff are a small minority.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10759

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

There are definitvely some posts from lower ranks that are already meritable by being thorough in their explanations and trying to help others. I don't think you need to setup a set of tasks for this, but rather skim through existing posts.

Normally, when reading posts I tend to skip those extremely long multipaged posts with a trillion entries or silly subject and focus on the other topics. That narrows it down to half of potential meaningfull subjects and within those you should easily find good lower rank post worthy of sMerit. 
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

It is not your responsibility to give your merits to someone! Keep on mind that when you give it you can't take it back, no need to find such tasks to give your merits, higher rank may offer merit giveaway again for every body by posting their best post on their thread so don;t push your self.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Just make an event just like others do. Like the event in meta section. Just make your own event like posting their high-quality post link then you can give them a merit if it's helpful and informative post and depends on your own standards.

Or make an event and tell them to make a helpful and informative thread that can help other people here in the forum.

Any event you like just think that it can help our community.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: