Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:59:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that this man crashed Bitcoin this 2018?  (Read 644 times)
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

I predict the cost at $20-25k by the end of the summer. The next most likely will be stagnation by the end of the year and then a crazy growth of 300-400%
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

Of course not, the high volatility of the cost affects the panic conditions in people. But it is impossible! Just need to wait for a big investment in BTC.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

I don't think this was the reason... at least not the only reason. The amount he sold is far from typical daily volume traded, so I don't believe this alone could crash the Bitcoin price. But it's possible that it triggered more sell offs which then crashed the price. Big correction was already highly expected, so it might have triggered it, but the amount was not big enough to crash the market.

In bitcoin market, i would believe thats not the only reason since there are some other reason which lead the the market goes down like this.
But at least when one people sell that amount, i would say more and more people become panic.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

I predict the cost at $20-25k by the end of the summer. The next most likely will be stagnation by the end of the year and then a crazy growth of 300-400%

Excellent and optimistic forecast. I'm glad that there are still people who believe in a bitcoin. I thought that only skeptics remained around me. I also believe in bitcoin and I am confident that soon growth will begin. There are many good events around crypto. This should be the cause of a growth.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

exception BTC, no one can make BTC die. it has own value and besides, crypto is the future of currency. Bitcoin will rise up soon. selling now is the worst choice

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

Do you believe that this man crashed Bitcoin this 2018? This man https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/bitcoins-tokyo-whale-sells-400m-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash This might be the reason why the market has been swinging lately and can't recover.

P.S
Not spreading FUD. Just want to know what's your opinion on this.

HODL! HODL! HODL! HODL!  Grin
I do not believe. The high price volatility of bitcoin makes many people nervous and sometimes panics. In order to the price grew,  need large investments from big players.

percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

Do you believe that this man crashed Bitcoin this 2018? This man https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/bitcoins-tokyo-whale-sells-400m-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash This might be the reason why the market has been swinging lately and can't recover.

P.S

No I do not believe. The high price volatility of bitcoin causes panic among some of its holders. Just do not need to panic, and make informed decisions.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

P.S

Actually we have heard of several news about altcoins crashed by some whales. But market is still active. I believe those whales will cause wave to earn profit from this market. Bump and Pump. That's normal.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

we may say that what he did was one of the causes why  their is price dropped because it make some investor doubtful how stable bitcoin right now but we can not say that it wont regain because bitcoin has many investor and for me, they are just observing right now what will happened next..

Investors aren't doubtful man
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

Everybody can say what they want like bill gates say that digital currency can kill world but still crypto run because even you spread a lot of FUD still the price of it are base in all users so if they experience conveniece in crypto of course they will not listen to others actually we have a lot of example like in binance and cryptopia scam accusation still i use this for so long then no experience of scam or hack so i will continue to use this two trading site so look always in bright side
Comparing or illustrating a crypto and int an exchange? Seems doesnt right at all. Going back into the topic even how many coins or Hundreds of millions to be dumped into the market that wont really be enough to make the market down into the bottom.We do might see dips but recovery would really be always comes next. Ive been expecting for other dumping of coins but it doesnt really worries me too much because the trust of people cant really be easily shaken up specially to bitcoin.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

we may say that what he did was one of the causes why  their is price dropped because it make some investor doubtful how stable bitcoin right now but we can not say that it wont regain because bitcoin has many investor and for me, they are just observing right now what will happened next..

Investors aren't doubtful man

You mean to say about the panic newbie investors on cryptos right. Newbies are a targetted one for bitcoin. Cheap alts, ETH and Ripple are mostly getting power with the newbie investors. This one you can understand if you see the price changes percentage on any coin.
I did not find the bitcoin goes to big in the market since this year starting onwards because whales intervention to pull down the crypto currencies. To say the fact, banking will not allow anyone to boom with alternative solution for bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: