Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 07:46:08 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which type of Green Project have priority for you?
WIG craft (Green Engines)
Waste Processing Plants
Earth Resource Management
Green Energy (Electricity, Fuel, etc.)
International Seeds Bank
Climate Change Research Center
Medical Phytodential technologies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ GreenCoin 🌏 (GRN) - currency for green future ✅  (Read 10033 times)
darenyu

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

@CryptorClub

Trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeoManna

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

this future I like Cool

▰▰▰▰▰ GEOManna ▰▰▰▰▰
Blockchain platform for the distribution of social activity bonuses
http://geomanna.com/
CryptorClub
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

@CryptorClub

Trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.
I just turn it on. You may write me

🌏 GreenCoin GRN - Currency for Green future 🌍
[ANN] | [BOUNTY] | [SIGNATURE] | [DISCORD] | [TELEGRAM] | [TWITTER] | [50$ BONUS] | [FB] | [WALLET] | [FAUCET] | [POOL] | [SITE] | [EXCHANGE]
GirlPitchu

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Financial Market Analyst

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Exchange?  Huh Huh Huh

Financial Market Analyst
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Exchange?  Huh Huh Huh
Hello, we are working on developing of exchange. Unfortunately opening is delayed at least to next week, with a security reason.

[ANN] | [BOUNTY] | [SIGNATURE] | [DISCORD] | [TELEGRAM] | [TWITTER] | [50$ BONUS] | [FB] | [WALLET] | [FAUCET] | [POOL] | [SITE] | [EXCHANGE]
GirlPitchu

Activity: 82

Financial Market Analyst

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

Any news?

Financial Market Analyst
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Any news?
Opening of exchange is still delayed. I think we need to wait until end of May. Provide security of all funds on exchange, service cold and hot wallets needs more time, than we expected.

Be in touch

Leeminhe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
egretia
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
egretia
Thank you for your vision and  your trust.

Nowar

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

this is a siccessfull project your all teem very helpfull this project I am all time follow.this project future will be success I hope.

Hailey3958

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. But before you work with them, you should be able to get a review of them. Whether it has had positive feedback or none at all because many risk that may be your responsibility
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

this is a siccessfull project your all teem very helpfull this project I am all time follow.this project future will be success I hope.
It's great to know, that you interested in our project.

We planning to get advertised on this forum. Unfortunately by the rules ICO's and investment is restricted, we propose to advertise this coin for mining and exchange, that will be opened soon (we believe, that in the end of May).
So we are open for cooperation, you can PM for more details.

With attitude, Green Team

CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. But before you work with them, you should be able to get a review of them. Whether it has had positive feedback or none at all because many risk that may be your responsibility
I think, that we open registration on exchange with active testnet of BTC, LTC, GRN to make first test exchanges.

What about review... We have a lot of "Green" directions, and to review it we need to start at least one. Our proposal to run WIG craft direction. Why we choose this niche... Because the market in this direction is empty, and it's easy to develop eco friendly engines and service narrow audience - island countries that want to use more effective transport, that boats, and we can do this.

Market countries: Seychelles, Cyprus, Indonesia, Malta, Brunei, Japan, Ireland, Iceland, etc.

nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

Does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign?  I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
gerbas

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

A green technology is the one that this world needs today and in the future.
Since these days, something that destroying our world is keep on growing, and it's fast. With this project hopefully that occurance will be minimize or removed.

█████████████▄             █████                  █████            █████      █████    ▀█████▄          ▄█████▀
██████████████▌           ███████                ███████           ██████     █████      ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀
████      ████▌          ████ ████              ████ ████          ████████   █████        ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀ 
█████████████▀          ████  ████            ████   ████         █████████▌ █████          ▀█████▄ ▀██▀   
██████████████▄        ████▌  ▐████          ████▌   ▐████        ████████████████          ▄█████▀ ▄██▄   
████      █████       ███████████████        ███████████████       █████  █████████        ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄ 
███████████████      █████████████████      █████████████████      █████   ▐███████      ▄█████▀      ▀█████▄
██████████████▀     ██████      ███████    ██████      ███████     █████     ██████    ▄█████▀          ▀█████▄

.......The Cryptobank Revolution.......
▬▬  ANN  WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  MEDIUM  ▬▬

Open Source Blockchain Baanx
Mobile Cryptobank Platform
Branded Cryptobank Network

TanchikG

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

Great project . I hope you will succeed! I voted Green Energy. But it seems to me the most important is the waste-processing factories. The earth suffocates from garbage !!!! All points are important. We all want a good future for our children . Which exchange are you planning to go to?
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Great project . I hope you will succeed! I voted Green Energy. But it seems to me the most important is the waste-processing factories. The earth suffocates from garbage !!!! All points are important. We all want a good future for our children . Which exchange are you planning to go to?
Unfortunately to get listed on popular exchanges we need to pay from $100k, that why we develop own exchange, hope, that this is a right way. It's possible to list coins with similar ideas at our exchange in the future.

Happy for your attention

TanchikG

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Unfortunately to get listed on popular exchanges we need to pay from $100k, that why we develop own exchange, hope, that this is a right way. It's possible to list coins with similar ideas at our exchange in the future.

Happy for your attention
  100 000 dollars for an exchange? I do not know such exchanges .
CryptorClub
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

Happy for your attention
You may try to get listed on cryptopia

zgrdyg

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

Happy for your attention
You may try to get listed on cryptopia

You have a great purpose, caring about the world i definitely like it. I voted waste processing because its more essential for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.