Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Crypto Fundraiser!!  (Read 3171 times)
Jdtmp4 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:07:45 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2013, 12:21:24 AM by Jdtmp4

Hello everyone Smiley

Jdtmp4 aka The CryptoHobo here.  

Around this time of year, (christmas), there are a lot of needy families in my area. There is a very worth while cause in my area during holidays and that is the local Foodbank. The foodbank has been having issues keeping up with demand lately and I know they will appreciate absolutely anything as far as donations. This is a service my family had to use occasionally while I was younger, so I know just how much people appreciate the food around holiday times. I want to donate GOOD food to the foodbank as well, not just canned peas and beans. I want to get a couple hams or a turkey or two as well. We have such an amazing opportunity to spread crypto-love here. I will be taking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from the donations, 100% of everything will go to buying the food for the food bank. I will take pictures and post receipts online as well.

I have an account on Cryptsy.com.  CryptoChristmas is my username there, and the account has had withdrawals and transfer-out's frozen. If anyone ever has a question as to the balance of the account, or the legitimacy of the account, feel free to contact BitJohn on Cryptsy for verification. He is lead Mod on the site, and he can verify for you that those functions have been frozen, and the balance of the account.

The Charity Drive's Cryptsy Transfer Number is - 4709b96d78b6a136b546e4cafaeddeeab0f57ad8

The Charity Drive's Bitcoin Address is - 13eqeb9Vjw7mtEzkybLb9cPApLe2bAbyUY

The Charity Drive's Litecoin Address is - LSsd3exmv9ySQNSjgE8iLgALdDW1LKJYxg

The Cryptohobo was looking for a way to give back to his community, and think of a way to bring crypto popularity.  I feel this is a perfect way to do both Smiley    Please feel free to ask any questions below and I will answer as quickly as possible Smiley

All faiths and religions use food banks, and just because it is a christmas drive, don;t think it is going to one group. It is going to the needy, regardless of what religion, skin color, or sexual orientation. Everyone deserves a warm meal for the holidays, and this is a chance for us to actually help someone and make some kids Christmas's a little nicer Smiley

I want this to wrap up about December 7th 2013, as that gives me time to transfer the btc to money and go buy the groceries in time to be donated for christmas. Thank you everyone for anything they can do to help out, Peace, God Bless and Happy Holidays!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hendo420

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 12:20:26 AM

I may not donate alot at one time but I will send any change I have in my btc/ltc wallet any time I notice its not an even number. My OCD may actually add up. ^^

ebmarket.co
Jdtmp4 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:26:17 AM

Thanks brother,

Even tiny amounts greatly appreciated. Sending you lots of good luck and good energy Smiley

Thank you
Jdtmp4 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:35:20 AM

At 0.12 BTC so far guys!!  let's raise it higher!!! Smiley
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 06:58:48 PM

You sold the 0.12 BTC to Vlad2Vlad.

What happened with the money ?

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:27:43 PM

so this was a scam afterall?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 08:46:37 PM

so this was a scam afterall?

We'll see.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:39:17 AM

Bumpin it. Grin

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:06:28 AM

This is the first I've heard of this.  Nobody sold me anything. I was gone in Europe since late November and out of touch.

I'm spent right now CryptoHobo, but I'll keep you mind, brother.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:26:56 AM

This is the first I've heard of this.  Nobody sold me anything. I was gone in Europe since late November and out of touch.

If you didn't buy his BTC, then why did you guys post trust ratings ?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:42:44 AM

I didn't say I didn't buy his BTC, I said this was the first I've heard of this fund raiser.  And frankly I don't remember everyone I bought from.

And I'd expect him to swap the BTC to $ before donating it.  Most food shelters don't take BTC.  lol.

Either way, I don't see the point in all this. I've donated money to the OP in the past and I don't care what he did with it.  You give to help someone not to judge them and if you think you're being scammed then you don't give them anything.  I for one like hobo and I would donate to his cause if I had the money.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:48:16 AM

I just noticed that he even said he was gonna swap to $ in order to buy the groceries so I don't get what this is about.  Maybe he bought weed or crack or coke sluts, but maybe he bought food.  I don't think $30 is worth the hassle.  If you don't trust the guy don't donate.

"I want this to wrap up about December 7th 2013, as that gives me time to transfer the btc to money and go buy the groceries in time to be donated for christmas. Thank you everyone for anything they can do to help out, Peace, God Bless and Happy Holidays!!"

Merry Christmas, hobo, sorry I missed your fundraiser. 

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:59:19 AM

I didn't say I didn't buy his BTC, I said this was the first I've heard of this fund raiser.  And frankly I don't remember everyone I bought from.

And I'd expect him to swap the BTC to $ before donating it.  Most food shelters don't take BTC.  lol.

Either way, I don't see the point in all this. I've donated money to the OP in the past and I don't care what he did with it.  You give to help someone not to judge them and if you think you're being scammed then you don't give them anything.  I for one like hobo and I would donate to his cause if I had the money.

Huh

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:04:21 AM

He claimed that the funds raised would go twords the need families in the area.

Why are you so quick to pass this off as nothing when its obvious he didn't follow through ?

Where did you 'just notice' this statement by Jdtmp4 ? Please post the quote or screenshot.

Jdtmp4 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

Hey guys! Sorry I forgot I posted this. My foodbank got a nice donation this year from another source, so my lodge was doing a nice thing where we bought toys for kids in the hospital on christmas. I believe I was able to buy about 25 WebKinz toys. I took a picture of both batches I got, I have a new computer so I have to go through the old ones harddrive and find the photos. As soon as I do I will post them here. I might even be able to find a newspaper clipping as it is in the local paper every year.  After looking though it, I found a photo of the first batch - https://i.imgur.com/rR9OT2X.jpg    I will look for a photo of the second batch here. Thanks for the support I got guys. The kid's were super excited to get the toys. It was all kinds of kids that got them, ones there longer term and ones that just had to come in and spend christmas in the hopsital. I love when stuff like this works out. Thanks again guys.
Jdtmp4 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:33:58 AM

This is last years paper article - http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/2008435-masons-spread-christmas-cheer-at-smh/       I'm trying to find one for this year. Thanks guys Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:25:18 AM

This is last years paper article - http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/2008435-masons-spread-christmas-cheer-at-smh/       I'm trying to find one for this year. Thanks guys Smiley

Glad to hear it man.  Take care.

Jdtmp4 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:29:16 AM

Thanks for having my back man. Much appreciated. Take care and GB
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:35:50 AM

Thanks for having my back man. Much appreciated. Take care and GB

If you have the spare cash buy some IXC.  Interesting things happening and I think it's gonna hit the price target I set 2 months ago.  If not then I'll try to keep you in mind, brother.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:53:49 AM

Hey guys! Sorry I forgot I posted this. My foodbank got a nice donation this year from another source, so my lodge was doing a nice thing where we bought toys for kids in the hospital on christmas. I believe I was able to buy about 25 WebKinz toys. I took a picture of both batches I got, I have a new computer so I have to go through the old ones harddrive and find the photos. As soon as I do I will post them here. I might even be able to find a newspaper clipping as it is in the local paper every year.  After looking though it, I found a photo of the first batch - https://i.imgur.com/rR9OT2X.jpg    I will look for a photo of the second batch here. Thanks for the support I got guys. The kid's were super excited to get the toys. It was all kinds of kids that got them, ones there longer term and ones that just had to come in and spend christmas in the hopsital. I love when stuff like this works out. Thanks again guys.

Forgot ? lolz GTFO Tongue

How much of what coin(s) were donated to the addys you provided ?

Since when does ANY foodbank EVER have enough food ?

How did you learn about this very generous source ?

Considering how often I've seen/heard you talk out both ends, I going to have to call you out on it and ask for undeniable proof.

Please post the first pic and the others (when you find them) along with the store's receipt. I am also requesting that you use TechPowerUp's free image hosting as they do not erase the photo's EXIF data. Wink

http://www.techpowerup.org/upload.php

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: