Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:07:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin rise up criminality rate ?!!!  (Read 442 times)
Kuja29 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

I wonder if this cryptomarket will end up to have like high marks on the mafia-market and if people would start to make like ''crazy'' decisions when it comes to BTC !!
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

I wonder if this cryptomarket will end up to have like high marks on the mafia-market and if people would start to make like ''crazy'' decisions when it comes to BTC !!
That would certainly happen in any economy. I am very worried about the future of bitcoin. As the cost of bitcoin is so high and a lot of people use the service, the number of criminals will increase a lot.
That will lead to the extinction of bitcoin. The world government will be involved in the problem and the risk of extinction of the crypto market is enormous. Lips sealed

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

It can but then the government will interfere of course. I think the privacy coins are going to be the most problem when it comes to criminals.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

This is possible that is why we need the regulation so that Bitcoin will not be use by these criminals and to ensure criminal rate will not increase just because of Bitcoin but there are people are selfish that they don't like regulation because of tax in which they only think of themselves but not the welfare of entire community.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

I'm sure that Bitcoin was used for different kinds of illegal payments from the very first day of its existence:) it was not as wide-known as it is now, so the transfers were even more anonymous.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

Money drives me crazy, and light and uncontrollable even more so. While there is no control, scammers and other criminal elements will use this. We need control and screening, but for now all of us are at risk with nothing.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

With the advent of bitcoin, special interest was attracted to him by those who have something to hide. It seems to me that crypto currency is still far from ordinary money. Ordinary money creates even worse things than a cryptocurrency.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

For sure all cryptocurrency, as well as Bitcoin could be used by mafia for some black purposes. But they also use fiat in a real life.Moreover, Bitcoin transactions today are too expensive and slow for frequent usage.
Kuja29 (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

I bet with the new years up-coming,  i wonder if they will start also a movie about this subject, imaging BTC replacing currencies over the world and everyone's dream to go full digital will come true, every hacker's dream Cheesy
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

Of course you can, but you also know that bitcoin movements are greatly influenced by good news, but if more bad news is sure prices will be difficult to rise in price.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

I don't think so

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
jinxs

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

I think it is very likely that when the benefits brought by Bitcoin are too large, many other forces will join. The cryptocurrency market is full of uncertainty and even more dangerous.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

Actually it will reduce the number of criminality. Ordinary thief can not steal your bitcoin, they don't know what is the private key or password. But you still have to be careful about hackers . I suggest you to use hardware wallet, it will reduce the number of corruption as well. Because all transactions are recorded.

xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

As the regulation of bitcoin crime must be the focus of the crackdown, the bitcoin trading system certainly needs to be able to track the flow of money.

The bitcoins of platform A are available on platform B, which is easily tracked!
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

Lawless elements will always try to find a way to ease their operations and I think they may use bitcoin speed up their moves. So in this case the government of a country may interfere with the bitcoin operations. This is going to be a bad news for us.

jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

This is what the government is very worried about. Bitcoin is widely misused for illegal transactions.  criminals use it for money laundering and even terrorist financing by means of anonymous transfers. with this blockchain technology will help the bitcoin from the hands of bad guys.Whereas the existence of bitcoin is very helpful to the community in terms of financial and knowledge.
Pancheng

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:09:29 AM

We can't deny that fact, that is why I agree with everyone else about the imposing of some regulatory on usage of bitcoin such as the transparency of their transactions, but it would be possible after years of creating and doing a lot of paper works...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

throughout the history of the world, criminality has become a part of human life. so, there is no crypto benchmark to be a very influential criminal center.
it all depends on the individual itself

Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

Criminals still find ways to do illegal transactions even though crypto not exist. We dont blame the crypto for the
negligent of law enforcement or lack of law on how to arrest those criminals. Fiat money is more worst than cyrpto.

FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

IF IT IS USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES OF COURSE

but I think maybe governments  will take care of this maybe they will make some rules about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: