Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1096 times)
bkrobottc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

I recommend using a hard wallet that lets you control your private keys when you have  big asset. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place and must talk some infomation to member in family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

A Great help for the newbies , if they read and maintain the steps in Bitcoin. And If you have money to invest and your here for a long term you don't need skills and analysis of some sort.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

1. Research first
Make sure you have done your research before deciding to invest in the digital currency you choose.
2. Start slowly
For beginners, start to invest digital currency slowly. Do not rush to put all the money you have to buy the digital money you choose.
This way you will be able to learn first about the movement of digital currency.
3. Keep creating additional portfolios
Its fluctuating value makes it impossible to put all your money and investment right away. Can-can, when the price falls then lost all the money you have invested.
4. Follow the progress of the price
The value of the digital currency continues to move every minute. Therefore, you need to monitor the movement. With a warning if the movement has reached the value you want. After that stay you decide, want to buy or want to sell.
5. Smart choosing time when buying and selling
When you already have a digital currency, selling and buying things is not easy. Need a good foresight in doing so. If the origin of the sale could be, the price could fall away from the purchase price.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Transparency is very important for investors but it is difficult for projects to provide this because there are somethings which investors would not like to hear are involved in projects mostly, so I can't expect them to be transparent.

krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

Thank you for sharing this precious, it will be very precious to us
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

This is not too hard, but you need to choose a potential ICO, you must find out about that ICO to avoid being scam. You need to find out what is the reward level, the duration of the project, you need to parse before join.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

Before investing you have to measure few things , i think you are right in your all points. I measure two things before investing --
the Market cap and the circulation flow of the specific cryptocurrency.
There are lot of things to consider before getting involve in cryptocurrencies. Remember that it demands high risk so be careful before making a decision of attaching yourself to it. Make sure that you are capable enough and has the courage to be in this system. It's not just about you getting from bitcoin because in reality the price to pay is very high not talking about the money.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Thanks for the info about how we can do before investing our money to cryptocurrencies investment. It helps us to do our own research before jump into the crypto investment. Thanks once again.
Thanks for giving a guidelines about investing it is big help for me, before I start to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin give us chance to learn that's why bitcoin give us guidelines before we jump to investing in crypto. Bitcoin want us to become successful and bitcoin know is not easy to join in investing if you have lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Thank you for your review. It will help many newbies in this world of cryptocurrency . Also i want to add in this review the use of a descentralized exchange to have full access to your funds
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security
I agree with your assessment and experience. In addition, we should also understand the nature and existence of the crypto market is changing from the needs of the user and the utility of the coin. That is the benefit and also the risk. So, before investing in crypto. we should prepare your plan and knowledge about the utility of the coin to grasp the trend and its value. In addition, investing in cryptography is a long term commitment and requires high patience. Effective investment always requires good preparation and start-up.
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.
Before investing in cryptocurrency first you must know everything what is crypto, and how it works. So that in near future you will not regret that you invest in crypto.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.
Before investing in cryptocurrency first you must know everything what is crypto, and how it works. So that in near future you will not regret that you invest in crypto.

Weeeellll... Everything? Who will ever know everything about cryptocurrency and "right investing"? True, it's important to stay informed and to do your own research, but more importantly, know what your goal is.

Do you want to day-trade?
Do you want to buy crypto and use it for stuff (tickets, electronics, ect?)
Do you simply believe in the ICO project and want to HODL?

Far as I am concerned, there are a few basic rules:
- Start small, get familiar with the market
- Diversify (so, don't "only" go for Bitcoin, but maybe take a look in other cryptos or investment options as well?)
- Keep track of market movements
- Don't make decisions based on emotions (often people create a hype on media / telegram ect..).. Do NOT fall for it
- Don't lose your nerves when trading Bitcoin (or any crypto). Yes, it will go up and down..but if you panic-sell, you're only making it worse.

I'd suggest taking a good read at the various crypto info-sites, if you want to get a better picture.

Found a really beginner-friendly explanation (in a few languages) about Bitcoin investment tips :Here

Good luck!

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. you may lose all your money in one mistake. even though you already knows a lot don't stop researching. always do your research because it will save you a lot.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. you may lose all your money in one mistake. even though you already knows a lot don't stop researching. always do your research because it will save you a lot.
Well investing in crypto with full of knowledge and lot of experiences do not guarantee you not to lose anymore.Of course losing is inevitable so you really have to take risks and be updated about the current news in bitcoin particularly on the movement of its price market.It could be a means to minimize your losses somehow.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

The problem with cold storage is that you can't simply trade it and take profit whenever you see the price had already reached its peak. If a trader keeps his coin on cold storage, he can't sell it right away. We all know the volatility and prices can sunk in just minutes and if you have to send it to an exchange, it will take more than a minute while others are already sending millions going to their bank accounts.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

All of that are correct because you need to know how much you could if you invested on that cryptocurrency. You must conduct some studies to that cryptocurrency before you invest and you must have knowledge about it so that you can avoid losing money.
annabel_lee

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

Weeeellll... Everything? Who will ever know everything about cryptocurrency and "right investing"? True, it's important to stay informed and to do your own research, but more importantly, know what your goal is.

Do you want to day-trade?
Do you want to buy crypto and use it for stuff (tickets, electronics, ect?)
Do you simply believe in the ICO project and want to HODL?

Far as I am concerned, there are a few basic rules:
- Start small, get familiar with the market
- Diversify (so, don't "only" go for Bitcoin, but maybe take a look in other cryptos or investment options as well?)
- Keep track of market movements
- Don't make decisions based on emotions (often people create a hype on media / telegram ect..).. Do NOT fall for it
- Don't lose your nerves when trading Bitcoin (or any crypto). Yes, it will go up and down..but if you panic-sell, you're only making it worse.

I'd suggest taking a good read at the various crypto info-sites, if you want to get a better picture.

Found a really beginner-friendly explanation (in a few languages) about Bitcoin investment tips :Here

Good luck!

Start small, get familiar with the market - this is the most important for me, as a beginner. Not going to invest a lot of my money into something I know so little about. Read a lot, invest small and see how it goes.

Great tips in this topic, btw. Big thanks to everybody. Smiley
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Good list, might have been more helpful if you provided some sources of information about the above, I would also recommend people look into a few of the following when first starting out.

1. Different exchanges, e.g. Binance, Bittrex and KuCoin, find out which one works best for you in terms of cryptos, fees and features
2. The different types of wallet, web-wallet, cold-storage, hardware wallet etc. For newbies, you'll probably start with a web wallet such as blockchain.info, these are simplest, but not the best.
3. Look into ICOs early, as you'll eventually find your way to them anyway.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

Before investing you have to measure few things , i think you are right in your all points. I measure two things before investing --
the Market cap and the circulation flow of the specific cryptocurrency.
Before investing on crypto currency. You need to fully sure that you're on to it. You need to study first the basics, advantages, disadvantages, the market, of the crypto currency you are going to invest. I dont guaranteed that if you know all of that is that you are going to success, this will just help you a lot on your investments, for you to success on it.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Thank you for sharing this very informative post. Yes, it's true indeed that investing in cryptocurrency is too risky that is why before investing a person has to study every details of information in cryptocurrency. A person has to analize and fully understand all advantage and disadvantages of investing in cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: