Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1090 times)
mhsingh (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
Merited by aioc (2)

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have not invested yet into cryptocurrency. I am not a risk taker. I cannot still afford to lose any single amount of money. I will do more research and learn everything about investing and trading in cryptocurrency in order for me to become successful in this undertaking.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Well I guess we're all hoping that at some point this year crypto properly takes off!!

Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Thanks to this good tips, it can help a lot in our decision making on how to select a cryptocurrencies which has potential profit in return. I love crypto and I  do understand that it is volatile but then I still going to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is not just ease to use but it give us opportunity to earn profits from it.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Learning and taking the time to understand is the key. ”
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

If you have money to invest and your here for a long term you don't need skills and analysis of some sort. Just invest some in the top 10 coins and wait for a year or two.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Thanks for the info about how we can do before investing our money to cryptocurrencies investment. It helps us to do our own research before jump into the crypto investment. Thanks once again.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

very nice work! a great help for the newbies (if they read and maintain the steps) in Bitcoin.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

You deserve a merit for this, all newbies experience the same pitfall they all thought all ICO are harmless and profitable until the first taste of getting scam or losing in a trade, this guide will help them to know the truth about cryptocurrency it's a short list but worth reading.

turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

It's been a great work. In my opinion, before investing in crypto money, it is necessary to conduct a good research and pay attention to certain points. I need to understand that first. This market is at the beginning of the potential and some of the problems that are experienced can be devastating. For this reason, do not think fast and keep calm while moving. Besides, you do not just end up buying it, you should also know where to sell it at the same time.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Well the list you made is quite true and also you have mentioned the readers that before they invest they should do their research. What actually makes a good investor and trader is knowledge and experience. Whatever experience we have be it positive and negative we should learn from them since if we take it for granted we maybe repeating the same mistakes again and again.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Find out how much the crypto currency is common among users. Great interest, availability on exchanges, rising costs - all this indicates the popularity of digital money.Mobility. Choose a currency that can be easily moved.Security. A good crypto currency should be protected from scammers.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 553

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

The points you had mentioned is good.All the traders should aware of this points,before starting a crypto currency trade.And you should take care of your security.Investing in crypto currency is always better than inverse in other assets.The profit percentage in bitcoin is more than other asset.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

- Never invest what you can't afford to loss in crypto, it is not gambling but risk is just like gambling if you are newbie.
- Experienced trader can easily make thousands with day trading from crypto because of high volatility so it is not just a dark side of crypto.
- If you are newbie than the best way to multiply your money is hold for long time, don''t sell out of panic
- Also don't hold any coin even after you got over 2x return in less than few months or even a year, don't be too greedy.
- Never invest in multilevel marketing coin that promise to give high return over your investment and high referral commission on purchase.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Thanks for this solid points, they are very true. Newbies to cryptocurrency should note it. Always remember that your loss is another trader's gain and vice-versa. Never be greedy, never allow exchange or third party to have access to your wallet, always do your research to learn more daily.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

-Don't invest on a coin because of hypes gathered from other users, do your research diligently.
-Try and get in contact with the project management team.
-see to the future of the project/coin if it is worth investing on.
-Don't act greedy when making an investment decision, invest only what you know you can afford to lose, not what you can't afford to lose.

These are my little contribution!!!
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Thank you for brief but very useful information. I am thinking of doing investment but I have no idea and background to it. I am still looking for informations that I needed before doing invesment. I just fear of commiting a mistake because one of my friends have invested on an ico and he trusted too much,his 400 dollars got scammed,maybe this will be a lesson for me as a starting investor.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

These are very informative especially for those who are starting to invest in cryptocurrencies. And always do your own research because not all coins are the same. I still do find time to dig in some research especially on new coins that are good for investment.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

- Never invest what you can't afford to loss in crypto, it is not gambling but risk is just like gambling if you are newbie.
- Experienced trader can easily make thousands with day trading from crypto because of high volatility so it is not just a dark side of crypto.
- If you are newbie than the best way to multiply your money is hold for long time, don''t sell out of panic
- Also don't hold any coin even after you got over 2x return in less than few months or even a year, don't be too greedy.
- Never invest in multilevel marketing coin that promise to give high return over your investment and high referral commission on purchase.

Very Sound advice especially about the greed part after getting even half of the capital that you initially invested, i think that's good enough profit for anyone to just sell and move on to another coin. Being greedy most of the time ends if you not getting anything in return.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

7)- You need to study a lot to enter in this world.
8 ) - Don't trust people. EVERYONE could be your next scammer.
9)- Emotions are bad, always.
10)- Set your goals before enter in a determinated coins, or you will lose probably.

Said that, good luck to newbies, this is not so simply as you believe Smiley

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: