Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
jtcrkaqd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

People who speak this way know nothing about block chain technology, they do not understand the development of bitcoin community, do not know the role of bitcoin for the real world.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

when it comes to bitcoin, the word "bubble" has always worked as a brainwashing technique used to manipulate the minds of newbies into selling their coins to the whales who buy their coins from them enjoying the cheap coins just to sell them back to the same newbies after the prices went back up again for a big profit.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Definitely, I would disagree with the subject  since I don't think bitcoin is considered a bubble i the human history. I respect the views of the author of this thread and it is his right to make his opinion however, most of the members of bitcointalk forum perhaps would not agree with the subject. Bitcoin has already proved it's worth and people do understand that this is volatile in nature where such fluctuations is expected to happen and will recover after the adjustment period.
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

The biggest bubbles in history are over. I dont think that it can be possible to create bigger bubbles then tulip bubble. But everybody who has some knowledge about cryptocurrencies know, that they arent a bubble. Cryptocurrencies are real business, and they are much better then fiat money. The problem is just the people who got hyped by the mainstream media are making it to a bubble.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

The whole phenomenon is a never-ending conversation on media outlets like CNBC. Bitcoin is now part of some funds, and is considered a good investment in a diversified portfolio as far as these folks are concerned. You may as well recommend people invest in squid ink.
 That said, I personally do not see how this is the mother of all bubbles. That's because the public-at-large is not yet "all-in" like they were with the housing bubble. The mechanism to own Bitcoins is too arcane for most. Previous crashes almost always are designed to fleece the public at large.

In other words, Bitcoin will remain in the conversation until the public buys in. Then it will crash and finally nobody will talk about it anymore.
jelzsavellon

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

I don't consider Bitcoin is a biggest bubble, I read recently that we are about 18 million who own crypto currencies.

When I think about blockchain technology, I can't believe that only 18 million people will want to benefit from it.

It's like those who said in 1996 that no one would want to communicate via email or online chat ahah,  and you know what's been going on since, people show their entire lives to strangers just to be hip and have followers  Shocked

Definitively, Bitcoin is not a biggest bubble and will never be one.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Perhaps it makes sense to compare the price of Bitcoin with an inflatable bubble, but only this bubble has a strong shell with a unique volume and over time the skin of this bubble will become more expensive than the most expensive metal in the world. If you use the terminology "inflatable bubble" - then most likely this term can be used for any asset that exists on the stock exchange. And it is not known which bubble will burst earlier.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

No Bitcoin is not a bubble, no matter how many times people call it a bubble it isn't going to become one. What's a bubble is the US debt, just wait for when it crashes. The whole world is going into fire. Bitcoin has a real world use case with a working product and a very large user base. Does this makes Bitcoin a bubble?
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

Now there are many professional people entering the market. I don't think bitcoin is the biggest bubble in history. This is a stage that a new industry must go through in the early stages of development.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.
I do not agree with your opinion at this time there are still many investors who have a high intention to invest with bitcoin is one proof that bitcoin is a profitable investment
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

Honestly, I don't think so. Bitcoin is  at the very beginning of its path - both as a cryptocurrency and as a new technology. In the future, bitcoin can significantly grow in price in a few years.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

Bitcoin Is A Valued Investment Opportunity - Arizona State University Professor Dragan Boscovic
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcoin-is-a-valued-investment-opportunity/
Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

I don't think so. I think the cryptocurrency is the future. In a few years he will be popular in humans. Now the bubble is normal. In capitalism, where is the bubble, where is a good place to make money.
vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

In fact, I have always felt that BTC has no value, but he rose to this. Maybe BTC will become a milestone for new things. I know that I cannot reject new things.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Theres no need for your explanation because no ones buying youre sentiment.

And your title seems exaggerated and obviously intentionally putting this to break bitcoin sympathizers heart in supporting this coin

Better Leave this forumnd find life out of this because no one needs your opinion here
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

For the now I will say is not the biggest bubble in the history of mankind though am still new to cryptocurrency but to my observation I noticed that Bitcoin has no competitors as it has turn to be the latest and most profitable employment opportunities for the youths round the globe 🌐. Which does not qualified it to be the biggest bubble, cryptocurrencies are real investments and they are much better and valuable then fiat money. And the investment in crypto has high profit with higher risk.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

If bitcoin is recognized and used by everyone, there will be no big bubble.In fact, I think Fiat and gold are both bubbles. Fiat is the biggest bubble in the world. Many countries print money every day.

NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

If you want to know that and predict future you can use this platform - Cryptics. It is a trading information guidance system that helps traders and investors make informed decisions on whether to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, through the use of its advanced Artificial Intelligence. Right now you can get predictions for you trading solutions with 70% accuracy. It is a future!  Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

The bubble analogy has a base in cryptocurrencies - as it can well apply to initial coin offerings in the  future - but I think altcoins and BTC must be evaluated on their own soon
Way2Cool

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

How can you say Bitcoin has no intrinsic value? this is just your opinion or is a deep analysis???
yes, maybe the movement price was a bubble. If we compare crypto markets to classic markets yes this huge price movement is a bubble tha burst almost every week!!! Remember that Bitcoin cannot fail... Bitcoin and blockchain cannot fail! it is extremely hard!!!
but if we don't take in consideration classic markets and then we just focus on the real value and utility of Bitcoin and other crypto markets we can actually say that it's not a bubble, demand and supply play the biggest role in these violent and immense price movements. This would happen in stock market too if regulations wouldn't exist! always due to demand and supply mechanisms!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: