Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

Bitcoin is already on its 10th year and I have never seen a project that has accused of being a bubble to last this long. If this is a scam, then bitcoin should have been gone in 2-3 years of existence. There's no bubble in here but only unlimited potential.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

It is true that Bitcoin has given exponential returns since inception in such a short period of time but it is definitely not a bubble. Yes, no one is sure if it is going succeed or fail in the future but at least there is a possibility of transforming the way we live today. On the other hand, the fundamental reason is to pump and dump when it comes to the bubble and Bitcoin has no such characteristics.
zhjxhtvb

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

I think real estate is a huge bubble. In many big cities, the price of the house has exceeded the cost many times. The amount of money people pay in the house is huge.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

if they have that opinion it's up to you. if I'm not too ignored. the most important thing I keep investing and can get a big profit when bitcoin prices have gone up. if for now i still hold my bitcoin .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

I think real estate is a huge bubble. In many big cities, the price of the house has exceeded the cost many times. The amount of money people pay in the house is huge.

That's not due to a bubble but the increase in population. We haven't had a war in many parts of the world for decades and some places like London are slowly becoming overpopulated with land and house prices becoming ridiculous. It's normal that you have to pay 100 times your monthly income for an apartment and even more for a house and most people can't afford it without a loan. Modern slavery.

Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Agree with you everything is getting really expensive now and having our own house is one the dream for a lot of people but those who has bitcoin are not worry in this matter bitcoin is the big achievement for all of us so no need to be worry just try to buy some bitcoin and store them all for long term it will let you buy your own hose and it will also get you some saving for your future as well so I think bitcoin is not a bubble at all,
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Because bitcoin will be falling inside the benefit signifies practically nothing inside the fact. The particular fall regarding bitcoin and also go up with the identity is a very diverse factor and also well worth practically nothing to be able to contact that since bubble. Bitcoin constantly continues to be decorated with all the shade regarding bubble and it's really inappropriate even as is able to see in which for many decades. Whenever folks commence guessing it is any bubble next bitcoin starts off relocating upwards and so their particular estimations are unsuccessful. Down the road, identical folks commence discussing the particular achievement regarding bitcoin and also contact that since the very best innovation of them all. My partner and I do not think about which anything at all with this does work, it really is merely peoples' notion in fact and also practically nothing different.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

The dot com bubble was a phenomenon where people overvalued the internet. On the other hand the internet is a very influential thing in 2017. I think the major problem was that many people bought "internet stuff" without really knowing what it does and what they bought.
I also think people did not think internet would be monopolized like that. Google, Facebook and Youtube became so big they are their own worlds.Housing was a pure investment scheme. I think the smart investors knew what was going on, but were OK with it as long as they made money.Crypto is a different monster I think. While it has similarities to dot com, it is much more accessible to average Joes like us and crypto is here to replace money. Something people wanted for centuries. If we succeed we might make History my friend. You know I love to criticize stuff but I have very high hopes for Crypto and i think they are not based on hype or any bs.so trust in technology.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

The debt of some countries is a real bubble. They can achieve the purpose of exploiting other countries by controlling the international rate of Fiat. These debts are huge. If they break, they will bring great harm to the people living in this country.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

The US debt is a real bubble. At the moment, their debt is so large that the default is inevitable. I think that this will give impetus to the development of the cryptocurrency market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

It is the bubble at all, it is valuable and used by many companies which are reliable and reputable, btc is the best one and it deserves attention and respect, i think that btc is the leader which is able to gain much popularity and become the best
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.
Knowing there are lots of us who support and love bitcoin, I think it cannot be as what some says a bubble. This is and this will be the new currency of the world.
nestiold

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Biggest bubble so far is usd dollar, but after sometime it will die for sure, too much problems us dollar have.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

No it is not true that bitcoin is the biggest bubble in human history, because as we see the bitcoin is not bubble after time in the cryptoworld but it did not burst like bubble, but it grow slowly and popular ad its best and now the center of the digital phenomeno, as the digital cryptocurrency as the most dominating coin in the market.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Be it the biggest bubble in history or the future of online transacting, nobody can really tell. For me, bitcoin has helped me in a lot of ways and the community is a part of it. So, in my part, I'll try to promote it as much as possible instead of defaming it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
crycur

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

If you are looking for a balanced opinion you are asking the question in the wrong place Smiley
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a bubble. This is an excellent investment tool. If you look at the history of bitcoin, you will see that every year it showed a steady growth, despite the local fall.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

For me bitcoin is not the biggest bubble in human history because there is many things is very expensive
kingdom2710

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

The intrinsic value that other products and goods have, other than the needs of it? If you want to send money from one country to the next and you want to make it cheaper than MoneyGram or Western Union, then you use Bitcoin. This is just one of the uses for Bitcoin. Now the miners are very much like to become small banks on the network of lightning by running the center but the cat out of pocket on the upcoming scam.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Of course, there is a bubble, but I do not think bitcoin is just a bubble. It has many practical applications in many industries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: