Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

What intrinsic value has that piece of paper with a president's head/queens head etc on have? After all it's just a bit of paper. Think of why and what currency was invented for-it was invented to make bartering more flexible, Bitcoin etc are just extensions of this; by using technology to bring it up to date.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.
There are many people around who consider bitcoin a bubble that would burst soon or a scam or a Ponzi scheme or like a chit fund company who will take all your money and flee away and I think these are the kind of bitcoin who are in against of bitcoin as they have not understood well the fate and real potential of bitcoin and this is the reason why these people continue spreading negative rumours about bitcoin and I think time will be the best answer for them when bitcoin will be declared as a central currency world wide.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is, of course, not a bubble! This is an amazing investment tool that will earn not only you but also your children and grandchildren.
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

if they have that opinion it's up to you. if I'm not too ignored. the most important thing I keep investing and can get a big profit when bitcoin prices have gone up. if for now i still hold my bitcoin .

I agree with you because in general, it is only news about something it is better to think about your personal abilities how you can earn money by using Bitcoin.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:42:24 PM

like three years ago, 400 dollars and now 7500 in three years will seem very cheap

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
1van__

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

I think that at the moment it is so, and affected the growth in the price of all segments of the population
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Most often such a view has people standing in opposition to bitcoins.The choice based on human behavior by hundreds of thousands of market participants is the cause of bitcoin price changes so the market is trying to find the price.
Gurueconom

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. Those who say that Bitcoin has no value absolutely do not understand anything in the crypto currency. Bitcoin has a unique technology that can change the entire financial sector. Bitcoin is much more valuable than you think.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

To me here it is not absolutely clear as it is possible to argue about that, whether bitkoin a bubble before that moment when he bursts. It was already full of examples of things that could have been a bubble ... but this did not happen, they did not burst. Suffice it to recall credit cards ... then you could also argue that this is a bubble, but people still use them.
Seunbabatunde

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

To my own level of understanding bitcoin has a unique technology that can change the entire financial sector. Bitcoin is much more valuable than anything you think of.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Perhaps, but I still hope that this is a financial breakthrough for the future, because we would not want any dreams and expectations to flare up without ever happening. So, even if it's a sweet bubble, then let it not sound right now.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Dimon 12

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

Any assets is a bubble.) Gold, platinum, silver, dollar, euro What is the value of these assets (just the rules about which we agreed) Water is a valuable asset than gold under certain conditions, but no one even thinks about it! btc, if conditions are created will become a valuable asset and this has already been proven! Huh Huh Huh
Who knew that the price WILL be 20 000)))? Manipulation? market demand? or a thought out plan for the transition to a new economy? We will find out in 2-4 years !!! Undecided
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

I think you're just another skeptic who wants to shake other people's faith in bitcoin. I just don't understand why you need it. You state your point of view, but it is not the truth. You only confuse people who came here to invest and earn.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

I read your message, but did not find any serious argument against bitcoin. The most important thing is that you are not forced to invest, so if you do not believe in bitcoin, just do not buy it and do not study.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

You just do not understand the whole mechanism of bitcoin, that's all. Gold can also be called just a piece of iron, if you follow your logic.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Not the biggest bubble in the history as far as I know the Tulip bubble is the worse biggest. I've read it here about the tulip flower bubble, I didn't know people was so crazy about tulip flower back then but watching youtube video seem to have been true. There was one grain of tulip that people were so crazy they were willing to sell their house for such tulip bulb. Bitcoin is not the biggest but perhaps one of the best investment of all time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

In fact, Bitcoin is not a bubble and it is called only by people who have not yet understood the whole principle of the operation of this system. Bitcoin is valuable precisely because it is very popular among people and this value will only grow in the future.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.
I really think bitcoin is not bubbling, you can see that after reaching the $ 20,000 mark, bitcoin prices are constantly falling and still holding above the $ 6000 mark. These are very positive signals, you can see that with just $ 200 billion, the bitcoin price is very easy to shark can pump, so I believe that this time you should only invest in short bitcoin, the market is still very hard to guess.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

I think that new gold is the biggest bubble of humanity. Bitcoin is just virtual coins and it has not been accepted worldwide. But for gold, it is the whole world mortgage. Gold is the currency of international reserves.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:29:07 AM

i think the price increasing is from the demand of bitcoin, many people want to have a bitcoin for their currency or maybe for investment, the demand in this situation that makes bitcoin price is increasing until right now, demand and stock is make bitcoin price up and down

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: