Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
tkaush

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is a bubble or a scam and most business individuals says that because of the huge price drop in Bitcoin but that is due to Countries tried making restrictions against Bitcoin and that is why BItcoin crashed and some tried to ban and with the price fall many thought Bitcoin will disappeared but now it is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem and anyone can see evidence with the price because considering last several months it is getting stronger day by day 
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

Even I thought Bitcoin as the same way because suddenly Bicoins price dropped in a higher rate that no one anticipated but later it was clear this situation was caused due to many negative effects it had to face from the world but the world understanding towards Bitoin is changing so we can see many industries and businesses are trying to connect Bitcoin with there core business processes and that can give a good place in the near future to increase it's price and expand more in the globe 
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

is it true as you say? as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, of course I still doubt all the statements in this discussion forum. if butcoin is a bubble that can erupt at the same time why many people are willing to bet and use it even bitcoin is very popular among all people
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

the fact that the price fluctuations that often occur may be where the challenges lie which often cause panic to all its users. Bitcoin is a bubble that can erupt at once it may be true that many people benefit when investing in bitcoin but not a few people lose when the price down much lower than the purchase price
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

According to my understanding Bitcoin isn't a bubble but Most people will disappoint if Bitcoin price decrease further and if that happens most investors will definitely abandon the crypto market forever because even now the losses are very high and many investors are not yet moved because the invested amount is still holding as Bitcoins with a very less price than they purchased thinking they will at least get the invested amount in the near future. But no one can say that Bitcoin will crash or this trend will continue for certain because we see both negative and positive sides so only the time will decides what will be the path that Bitcoin will select and no matter what that is there will be a significant effect in the crypto currency market and the community

Naturally, it is not a bubble. Most of the best top-100 cryptocurrencies are not the bubbles at all. They will not burst, and the investors will continue getting their profits.
altercreed

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

The bubble concept was coined after bitcoin has reached its highest market price last year at 20,000$ until it really falls down deep at 5,000$ in few occasions this year. It falls down more than 50% of its market price only but not totally gone as in a bubble pops. Soon, bitcoin is going to come back and rise again but these people will always remain to say that bitcoin is a bubble.

teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Well again the same topic ... no, it's not. Or so ... only time will show ... why just guess, do not understand. There were many examples in the history of things that could turn out to be such
furkanatlia

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

these balloon discussions are becoming very boring now. If you think you are a balloon, you can not learn by asking.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

undoubtedly yes! he definitely left his mark in the history of cryptology

I think bitcoin is not a bubble, too many people want to benefit from bitcoin, causing excessive bitcoin prices, but bitcoin in the future can become an international currency.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

No, bitcoin is not bubble.
Bitcoin is new, revolutionary project and great investment opportunity.
Don't judge bitcoin based on the current performance but based on idea and future potential. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

In my opinion it is not right to think that BTC is a bubble. Some people can be afraid of new technologies because of their unstable position but it is the great thing. Moreover we should appreciate crypto
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble of course depending on how much money people throw into it or how high the market price is. But it's always a pump and dump.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

it is still to early to say that bitcoin is the biggest bubble in human history. need more and longer time to prove that. only times will tell
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

The value of bitcoin and technology that is behind it has been given by many companies and large investors. The value is supported by the community itself.If it were not then we would not have seen with you such a capitalization that at the moment is.Bitcoin is 100% not a bubble and not a pyramid
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

it is still to early to say that bitcoin is the biggest bubble in human history. need more and longer time to prove that. only times will tell
Well i may disagree on that it was the biggest bubble, cause you are right on that point you have to take it for a long time befire it may say that. So when this can be, it needs to proove for before judging for its telling as an bubble.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
marlo1001

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

I have seen the MMM bubble in 10 years in the past so I'm not thinking that the Bitcoin would be something bigger than it was, as well as 20 years ago MMM is the biggest bubble ever.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

Today, we always hear reports from big banks, government figures, and many more who are called financial experts. They keep saying that Bitcoin is a bubble. They say this with so much confidence.

And this time you are "packing" their statement with the phrase "Bitcoin is the Biggest Bubble in Human History" (it looks convincing, by the way)

Well, buddy, I want to tell you, in the digital age everything changes and we need to educate ourselves with the new rules of the game.

Bitcoin is not a bubble. Bitcoin represents freedom from fiat currencies. this is a new economic boom. Bitcoin is the front-runner for a new asset class. This is the beginning of a financial revolution.

And, yes, the price changes. He went up and down, skyrocketed and sank. But that continues to increase because people around the world begin to recognize Bitcoin, not as a bubble, but as a financial boom.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

Hi, everybody. Time will tell the bitcoin bubble or not. We'll see.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
josephpogi

Merit: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

maybe? but people gets more money even the value of this is still dumping but it is also for  all expert trader but if you are a newbie and you put a lot of money when the value of bitcoin is too high this is not good because anytime bitcoin can decrrease anytime.
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

I have seen the MMM bubble in 10 years in the past so I'm not thinking that the Bitcoin would be something bigger than it was, as well as 20 years ago MMM is the biggest bubble ever.

So if you already know what will happen with Bitcoin in the future by looking at predictions in the past. Do you convince that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: