Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
Finatu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Not a bubble, they are already present and growing quite well around the world, so we see the market today is never able to criticize these coins, so they have created an extremely large spider web
Bitcoin is a phenomenon, in a decade has turned into an important currency. Although the beginning of the creation of bitcoin, its value can only buy pizza. But now it is worth thousands of dollars, even in December 2017 the price was almost US $ 20,000. Is this a bubble? I do not think so, but prices are formed because there is supply and demand.
nakarp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

yes bitcoin the biggest bubble in human history.
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

I don't think, just too many people want to profit from the bitcoin, led to excessive bitcoi prices, but the bitcoi in the future could become international currency, so I think the bitcoi is not a bubble,

I agree because in the past the bitcoin demand was much higher so most individuals ambition was to buy more and more bitcoin so with the increase of high demand bitcoin price increased to the highest level but like in many things in the financial world anything goes up will be down some day and bitcoin did the same way but the situation is not permanent so it cannot be considered as a bubble and I think bitcoin is going through a significant time period these days to become a reputed currency in the future
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.
Bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and this thing is not hypothetical as bitcoin has proved its worth and made its existence since more than a decade and there are even possibilities that bitcoin would end up being the central currency of the economic market and there are millions of people around the world who are being benefited by bitcoin so I think morons are the people who call bitcoin a fraud, or a scam, a Ponzi scheme or a bubble that would burst soon and I think time will answer them all when bitcoin will be declared as a central currency of the economic market.
Dreamrone

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Bitcoin is becoming stable and is not a bubble certainly and if some one thinks otherwise I suggest to look closer about price movements during last few months. Bitcoin will be fine and strong in the future and I am saying this because even as we speak Bitcoin is getting more followers that the past so unlike several years ago now more individuals posses at least some amount of Biitcoin in there wallets to use as investments or to make payments and with that bitcoin might become more productive and usable in the future so definitely it will do fine 
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

Above saying is what general public say when the bitcoin topic comes up which is Bitcoin is a big scam and a bubble in the investment industry that has no value which is a big lie that was promoted by media but the once who believed specially holders who were holding bitcoin sold to get rid of the market as soon as possible and moved to other investment options but now day by day most people are understanding the truth again and investing on Bitcoin so that is why its price is increasing
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a bubble, but I think bitcoin is a technology that can combine currencies and investments and will generate huge profits.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

Price of the bitcoin will recover soon and it will show it is not another bubble . Due to bitcoin price drop even top cryptocurrency investors got panicked and sold for a lower price and in that time countries like USA, India kept fueling the situation ignoring the bad effect on investors and benefits that the country could have gained by using it and for the positive side significant businesses in various areas trying to implement Bitcoin with there core business processes because tech experts know digital currency is something extraordinary when compared to fiat paper currencies so doesn't matter what the world thinks now the future will definitely welcome Bitcoin with open hand   
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

As far I know the blockchain system is the most trusted system and bitcoin is totally based on that system so, how could it become a bubble.

I think the only difference is that Bitcoin is virtual and the other is physical. Who knows, gold, diamonds and pearls may only be stones in a parallel universe. So we cannot say that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency has no value at all. It took 9 years for BTC to reach that price.
If you think Bitcoin has no value, then gold, diamonds and pearls should have no value too. This is a human who gives value to assets.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

of course, bitcoin will bubble. Because too many people in this world want to get profit with bitcoin. And that will make the price of bitcoin excessive or expensive. Because bitcoin is for the future so I think bitcoin will become a bubble. Smiley
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

I think the new gold is the biggest bubble in human history. Gold is accepted all over the world. Gold is the national treasure. Whereas bitcoin is just virtual currency. Many countries have not accepted bitcoin yet.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:07:33 AM

yes, bitcoin the biggest bubble in human history, crypto might be dead, but not blockchain tech
hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

Yeah, crypto is a bubble but saying the biggest bubble is a very assertive word. There are various bigger bubbles in human history. Also, I think not bitcoin but also cryptocurrencies are a bubble.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:34:07 AM

No, the biggest bubble in the world history is the current fiat system that is not backed by anything and yet people all over the world accept those currencies as if they had any value when they don't, and as you may guess at some point in the future that system is going to collapse and the financial problems that we will face will be incredible but fortunately bitcoin will be there to help us.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

Bitcoin have instrinsic value on network security and can not hack. Bitcoin have data transaction that can not hack by any hackers and i think bitcoin is not a buble. If bitcoin is a buble, i am believe financial institution not interesting to join in cryptocurrency

Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

I think you are mistaken in calling bitcoin a bubble. This is a very promising technology that has already been introduced into the world and is being used.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

You could call bitcoin a bubble, but it is actively developing, improving and, most importantly, is actively used in the world as an investment and as a currency (though to a lesser extent). So what bubble are you talking about?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

Why are you still hanging around on a forum, dedicated to Bitcoin, if you do not believe in the technology? What intrinsic value does other products and commodities have, other than the demand for it? Bitcoin's intrinsic value is linked to the weight of it's use case.

If you want to send money from one country to the next and you want to do it cheaper than MoneyGram or Western Union, then you use Bitcoin. <for ANY amount> This is just one of the use cases for Bitcoin. <Hassle Free>
Yes, you are right. that is the advantage that bitcoin has.
we can send it anywhere in the world at the same cost.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

if the asset is in demand in the world the more expensive it is valued. whatever the asset is hyped or inflated like a bubble, if it is not in demand in everyday life, it will quickly deflate in the modern rapidly developing world.

SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

Bitcoin can be mentioned as a bubble or a failure if it disappear from the cryptocurrency world forever by becoming its price to zero but that didn't happen and it is very far from happening at the moment when considering its expansion and the demand it is gaining even under pressure and many obstacles it had to face during this time and specially this year like no other and after this year we would see a huge progress in price of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: