Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

I don't think that you are right when saying like this because btc has many pros and it is used in many spheres now and will be used later, i think we need to use it more as it has many benefits
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

I don't really think that bitcoin is a bubble, of course last December it went up too much, for sure there has been some heavy manipulation, but that doesn't mean that everything is gonna end, we're still at the beginning of this.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

I think you are wrong that bitcoin is a bubble. Having read your message, I didn't see any fact that would speak about it. And while you're lying, bitcoin continues to evolve and thrive.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

After all, these price fluctuations do raise doubts about the reliability of bitcoin, but if you study it better, it becomes clear that volatility is a natural feature for this technology. Therefore, there is no reason to panic.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

If bitcoin really was a bubble, would it have gained such a spread around the world and investor confidence? And for so many years? Don't think. I believe in bitcoin, so I continue to support it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

A bubble is an unjustified overestimation of an asset's price. But the fact is that the true value of bitcoin can not be determined, because it depends on the subjective assessment of each market object. Therefore, it is incorrect to call bitcoin a bubble. IMHO

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

After what happened last December 2017 i can say yes,this coin is the biggest bubble world has ever had,jumping upto 12-14,000$ from $6,000 to 20,000 theres no doubt that this is a bubble history will ever record.but with whats the movement now this is the right market and right value of cryptocurrency

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

I think Yes, bitcoin was a bubble in the winter of 2017, but that's normal. There have been bubbles in the history of all assets because at the beginning it is not clear what the true value of the asset is. Especially this new asset like cryptocurrencies.
Summerwalk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

I don't know but I decided to buy $1000 worth which was a little over 2 BTC at the time, still holding
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

After the development of technology, and the accompanying new forms of finance. With the fluctuation of the price in a short time, Bitcoin has the essentials to become a new dotcom financial bubble. The growth of bitcoin and decentralized currencies has shown a strength. Big will change the way the world works that many big corporations and government can not anticipate. Bitcoin is the bubble, but also the future.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Those who are haters of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will not stop spreading fake news about bitcoin, especially now that the bitcoin  price value is falling ,they will ride in the latest hot news about market price falldown and spread fake news that bitcoin is dying, but for bitcoin and crypto followers just never mind them,they even say it is a bubble but for now is going very popular.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

Then why do you cryptocurrency? You signed up here and Cheep in a branch about Bitcoin that you do not believe in it. Perhaps you just need proof of the value of Bitcoin? Are you afraid to spend money to invest and burn? It is strange that you doubt bitcoin, but do not doubt the usual banks with paper currency.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

I think in the cryptocurrency market, the price of bitcoin is up and down is obvious so it does not deserve to be called a bubble. Bitcoins are always valuable, if bitcoin does not exist, there will be no other cryptocurrency coin. Bitcoin has existed for many years and it remains the king in the cryptocurrency market.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

BTC and blockchain are new technological revolutions, not bubbles!
The emergence of Bitcoin has changed the existing financial system! BTC is an important weapon against the sovereignty of sovereign countries!
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

You must first know the definition of the word "Bubble" if you can see bitcoin is running and developing for 9 years and you said that it is a bubble, for me, Bitcoin is a technology and economy innovation for the world because now it is the first virtual currency that is being used and accepted by different stores, merchants, companies and even banks so if the people is still using it the "bubble" will not disappear in thin air.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

Probably. But I think it isn't because of the fact that no on owns bitcoins to start with. Meaning no one is accountable to bring down bitcoins because no one manages it. In fact, bitcoins are just far too big to fail from now on because it has developed itself well.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

in my opinion. we can say bitcoin like that, bro. because if we look at it from 2017. the price of bitcoin in just a few months the price went up soaring high into the air. but after entering 2018 bitcoin prices fell back to the present

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

Probably. But I think it isn't because of the fact that no on owns bitcoins to start with. Meaning no one is accountable to bring down bitcoins because no one manages it. In fact, bitcoins are just far too big to fail from now on because it has developed itself well.

Makes sense, things that cannot be predicted when they will decline and rise again make Bitcoin will not be that easy to die

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
juwelr898

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

During an interview with CNBC Fast Money, Novogratz explained that it is impossible for Bitcoin not to rebound to the $8,800 to $10,000 range. Over the last three days, the crypto market has added $25 billion to its valuation, triggered by the 100 percent increase in value of Ripple and strong momentum demonstrated by Ethereum.
gonizar

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Bitcoin is now a very calculated thing that everyone tries to get and also gets it, bitcoin has become an extraordinary investment commodity. The only difference is that Bitcoin is virtual and the other is physical. So we cannot say that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency has no value at all. It takes a while longer for BTC to reach the price. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: