Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
juwelr898

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is the cryptocurrency space's rough equivalent to an IPO in the mainstream investment world. ICOs act as fundraisers of sorts; a company looking to create a new coin, app, or service launches an ICO. Next, interested investors buy in to the offering, either with fiat currency or with preexisting digital tokens like ether. In exchange for their support, investors receive a new cryptocurrency token specific to the ICO. Investors hope that the token will perform exceptionally well into the future, providing them with a stellar return on investment. The company holding the ICO uses the investor funds as a means of furthering its goals, launching its product, or starting its digital currency. ICOs are used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks.

Read more: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Definition | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/initial-coin-offering-ico.asp#ixzz5S6xTm6xH
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

I don’t think so, because bitcoin is so established that it is so hard for it to be a bubble. And infact, there are so many things now that is connected to bitcoin.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

I dont think so. the price of BTC raise too much due to the fact that there are too many people buy it without knowledge. They just wanna get high profit in short term and that is not BTC fault. I think BTC has own value and it can be used in the economy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

During an interview with CNBC Fast Money, Novogratz explained that it is impossible for Bitcoin not to rebound to the $8,800 to $10,000 range. Over the last three days, the crypto market has added $25 billion to its valuation, triggered by the 100 percent increase in value of Ripple and strong momentum demonstrated by Ethereum.
I really do not understand what you are seeing, it is true that ripple had a very good day and went up a lot in terms of price but now it's going down, and ethereum has not shown any kind of strong momentum, its price is going down once again, the right thing to do right now is to stay out of the market and not enter in it until there are very clear signs that things are going to improve.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

I don’t think so, because bitcoin is so established that it is so hard for it to be a bubble. And infact, there are so many things now that is connected to bitcoin.
We can’t say it today just because the price is low, we all know that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, it may be low today but it can still be high in the future. It is not a totally bubbly at all.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

I don't think that it is the best way to think so because it is the wrong opinion. btc is not a bubble at all, it is the coin that is worth attention because it has a great potential and now it is going to become the leader on the market
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

We may consider bitcoin to be one of the largest property balls in the world, with the market surging and suddenly changing. Bitcoin - the greatest bubble in history - is about to explode.

The bubble burst a long time ago, the price that we are seeing of bitcoin is very low, we are seeing the opposite of a bubble, we are seeing that the price of bitcoin should be way higher but people are very afraid because they are thinking that another crash is coming not realizing that this is the perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin for a cheap price and it's not going to last for long.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

I agree. Bitcoin is a big bubble and it should burst. Perhaps it will happen now. I don't think that it is the biggest.
Nolan786

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

I would regard it as a bubble, and since that's great, yes, it's the biggest bubble in history so far, nothing can compare to this throughout life. never more than 21 million Bitcoins, as well as technological innovation, will be the basis for ensuring the long-term value of these digital coins. Bitcoin is not a bubble, Bitcoin developed with Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is a change.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

If you believe that Bitcoin is a bubble then when do you think the time it will burst? Because i don't see any bubble that will burst for a long time period. Bitcoin is not a bubble and it will not burst as numbers of countries that adapting Bitcoin is increasing which mean that it is impossible for the Bitcoin to burst and disappear like a bubble.

I think we all have to stop to compare Bitcoin with a bubble. It is the best cryptocurrency that has been ever invented. It is our future, and the great way to earn money.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

I think bitcoin is not a bubble that until a certain point explodes, then becomes worthless. Because the price of bitcoin is made by supply and demand, not manipulation or fraud. The increase in bitcoin prices is remarkable, until financial experts estimate the price of bitcoin is a bubble.
Phoenixhall

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

I do not consider bitcoin to be a soap bubble if you look at market and fall market growth statistics, now there will be bitcoin growth and why it's so valuable that I think of it. the great mind of the big corporations. Because I do not see any bubbles that will explode for a long time. The value of Bitcoin is not stable but I do not think electronic money is just 'bubble'
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

The first time I met with this currency a few years ago. Then it cost from 9 to 11 thousand rubles. Course his hesitated. Now the course is also unstable, but jumps from 215 to 270 thousand rubles.

Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

the biggest in relation to what? to the number of people or the number of values? I think that's an absurd proposition.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.
Due to its digitized nature bitcoin is even more valuable than gold and such like because it is the technology and services that make out lives easier and cheaper are of great demand nowadays.
I didn't want to say this cliche "btc is digital gold" aloud, but just think over this phrase a bit deeper and you will realize that blockchain is indeed something more valuable than any precious metal

fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

If you believe that Bitcoin is a bubble then when do you think the time it will burst? Because i don't see any bubble that will burst for a long time period. Bitcoin is not a bubble and it will not burst as numbers of countries that adapting Bitcoin is increasing which mean that it is impossible for the Bitcoin to burst and disappear like a bubble.
you're right, bitcoin never explodes from its bubble, even though the price drops but bitcoin still has a high value, if indeed bitcoin is a bubble and has exploded, bitcoin should no longer have value as in the beginning of the creation of bitcoin
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Bitcoin isnt part of the bubble. There are things that cause the price and selling value of bitcoin to continue to increase due to several factors that can make the price of bitcoin continue to touch the highest point. Among them, such as the price of bitcoin that is bought a lot by individuals or bought by many companies so that the price of bitcoin is increasing
zheniasom

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

Then what do you think is the reason why fiat currencies have value despite it being just a paper? Because it is backed by government? Fiat currencies have value because most people sees it as the most convenient currency to use to transact daily(supply and demand). It is the same in bitcoin's case but instead it is being used to transact online. Wink
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

If you think Bitcoin has no value , then gold, diamond and pearls should not have any value too. Its the humans who give a value to an asset. Fiat currencies have value because most people sees it as the most convenient currency to use to transact daily(supply and demand).This shows that they only want to Show your own professionalism and spread the rumors.
Bonnie113

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

When the demand for using bitcoin more, its value will increase. Bitcoin isn't a bubble, in the future, it will become currency global and widely used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: