Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

I don't think so, because the previous occasions in which some bubble burst was due to the fact that they were assets that had been overvalued, on which a great expectation had been built that generated an emotional reaction from the speculators that led them to invest frantically in something about which there was no certainty. In the case of bitcoin no one doubts how valuable it is, or how important it will be in the near future, although we must admit that at the end of 2017 there was also an intense speculative wave around it which led the price of bitcoin to the high levels observed then.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

I really can't blame you for thinking that bitcoin will end up among the economic bubbles known to man. It does have certain traits that could lead a person to think that it is a bubble. The displacement, the boom, the euphoria, the profit taking and the panic are all real, and these are the essential indicators of a bubble.

But come to think of it, have bitcoin really hit the euphoric state when crypto experts and enthusiasts both believe that we haven't seen the best of bitcoin yet. There is a lot of speculation going on that bitcoin has just started. And should bitcoin does end up as an economic bubble, are we not to be thankful that a clear opportunity is standing right in front of our eyes to correct things.

Perhaps the community being aware of the chances that bitcoin just might be the biggest bubble in human history is the perfect opportunity to set straight its path and ensure that bitcoin remains valuable and of utility to survive the forecasted crash after all the panic. And i also strongly believe that each of us can contribute to keep bitcoin's strength by remaining present and active in its market.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

I really can't blame you for thinking that bitcoin will end up among the economic bubbles known to man. It does have certain traits that could lead a person to think that it is a bubble. The displacement, the boom, the euphoria, the profit taking and the panic are all real, and these are the essential indicators of a bubble.

But come to think of it, have bitcoin really hit the euphoric state when crypto experts and enthusiasts both believe that we haven't seen the best of bitcoin yet. There is a lot of speculation going on that bitcoin has just started. And should bitcoin does end up as an economic bubble, are we not to be thankful that a clear opportunity is standing right in front of our eyes to correct things.

Perhaps the community being aware of the chances that bitcoin just might be the biggest bubble in human history is the perfect opportunity to set straight its path and ensure that bitcoin remains valuable and of utility to survive the forecasted crash after all the panic. And i also strongly believe that each of us can contribute to keep bitcoin's strength by remaining present and active in its market.

I agree with your thinking, Bitcoin is very volatile in its nature, Thinking it was a bubble is just saying that your earnings are also an imagination right? everyone benefited from Bitcoin a currency that still exist, i can't blame people who are no trust on this but it is still there, has a high value as ever , It still exist in the market and never let some holders down for nothing, It is indeed a bubble because it comes from nothing but it is now a something that every users can go with.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

There are lots of people who argue this way and many of them are just faking it so that they can buy the Bitcoin when it is dumped. I have seen lots of influential people just give negative statements so that they can invest and get the most in the dips.

This is a great way for people who have learned about Bitcoin because by scaring people will get a cheaper price and generate higher profits.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:08:46 AM

If you believe that Bitcoin is a bubble then when do you think the time it will burst? Because i don't see any bubble that will burst for a long time period. Bitcoin is not a bubble and it will not burst as numbers of countries that adapting Bitcoin is increasing which mean that it is impossible for the Bitcoin to burst and disappear like a bubble.
you're right, bitcoin never explodes from its bubble, even though the price drops but bitcoin still has a high value, if indeed bitcoin is a bubble and has exploded, bitcoin should no longer have value as in the beginning of the creation of bitcoin

I haven't found any type of coin that has a better price than Bitcoin so Bitcoin is a coin that is best of all other types of coins that ever existed.
Simsonie

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

Not that big but I think I already affect to our life a lots. Since last December, bitcoin is mentioned every where. People think it is benefit and invested without knowing about their investing. And finally, they took a risk, they called it was a bubble, a ponzi.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

Stop comparing Bitcoin with a bubble. Bitcoin isn't instant and it isn't 100% safe either. I don't consider it a scam though. Bitcoin was not made to be used as an investment, it was made to be used as currency but it is rarely used as a currency these days.

Why isn't it a buble/scam? Because Bitcoin whitepapers don't promise you an ROI and the developers behind it keep working no matter the price goes up or down. It isn't their problem that you use Bitcoin as an investment and you losing money by not doing proper due diligence does not make Bitcoin a buble, neither a scam.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I agree with your thinking. That bitcion has become very valuable for the people. Because people are able to meet their needs through Bitcoin. And in the coming time, the price of Bitcoin will increase further.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

if that's your idea bout Bitcoin, I would suggest you to spend the time you are using here, a dedicated forum for BTC and to use this time, energy and brain onto something you really understand.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

if that's your idea bout Bitcoin, I would suggest you to spend the time you are using here, a dedicated forum for BTC and to use this time, energy and brain onto something you really understand.

This forum is indeed to explain this to better understand the crypto world every development. Everything will always develop and improve with the information provided here.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Since the evolution of human society, many innovations have taken place. Bitcoin is a revolution but it is simply the latest in a long line of revolutions. It's not novel in being a revolution. Like all revolutions, it has turned the world upside down. It's the latest in a long line of revolutions.
gaslyant

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I think the South Sea Bubble was bigger. Also, every new interesting tech brings hype with it. Tech market also had a bubble when those companies first came out. With the speed of information we have right now it's easier to manipulate people and people react faster.
maxy1999

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

I do not think that. I think gold is the biggest bubble in human history. Gold is an international reserve. All countries, banks accept gold payment. For bitcoin, bitcoin is of great value but not yet accepted in many countries.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.
I put in more drops and very not sickly so will drop my goal of $100, to panic maybe less. Once a target is just going to repurchase. And in the long term-Yes, should show the height, the main thing to have time to buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: