Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need a Middle Man  (Read 4869 times)
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:14:48 AM

It would be easier for you to just sell your coins to USD. Find someone in the forum who are reputable and are buying them Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:16:40 AM

Finshaggy, do you have a paypal account?  Seriously, if you have 20 USD to your name why are you even concerned about running such experiments.  If your seriously on the skids but do earn in BTC I'd be willing to purchase these from you at even gox pricing via paypal.  From there you can either get ants and spiders, or food.  Your choice.

A note to people considering this.   He is in the US, the chemicals are in the UK.   You may want to make sure what the stuff is before trying  to import it into the US under your name on the CC.   

No, no paypal account and I'd rather not get one. They take like 15% of everything right?

I am concerned about such projects because I:

1. Earn money through blogging and YouTube, and such topics get a good amount of searches and are fairly rare to find videos and blogs about that actually have new information.

2. Earn money through Devtome, which is for writing and development. Which this kind of project supports both of.

3. Am a Medical Marijuana Patient, and if I could find the next miracle grow, it would be a HUGE break.

4. I don't earn enough BTC to support myself, if I had more I would hardly be spending $40 on a research project, if I could spend way more, to cover more aspects.

5. How can I get food with PayPal? And again, I don't make enough to support myself. I would rather build something than eat for a few days.

6. It doesn't matter where they are coming from, they are not analogues, so they are not grey area. They are 100% legal.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:18:00 AM

You should try eating more often. It helps with keeping body and mind in better condition. Also the emaciated look is so 1990s. Life is too short to be skinny.

It's not a choice, I don't have real world money. Basically the only money I get is Devcoins.

There actually is a choice if you're willing to rework part of your lifestyle. Though a different drug, when I was still an alcoholic, I was unemployable, rail thin and unhealthy due to not eating and constantly in major debt. All of that was solved by excluding the drug from my life.

I don't buy drugs, my mom buys MMJ and shares it (we are both patients). If I had the money to do something like that, again, I wouldn't be in this situation.

And I don't do any other drugs.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:21:05 AM

It would be easier for you to just sell your coins to USD. Find someone in the forum who are reputable and are buying them Smiley

I don't know my bank account number or anything, I have never had checks.

And again, when I get home I can get help.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:28:47 AM

Finshaggy, do you have a paypal account?  Seriously, if you have 20 USD to your name why are you even concerned about running such experiments.  If your seriously on the skids but do earn in BTC I'd be willing to purchase these from you at even gox pricing via paypal.  From there you can either get ants and spiders, or food.  Your choice.

A note to people considering this.   He is in the US, the chemicals are in the UK.   You may want to make sure what the stuff is before trying  to import it into the US under your name on the CC.   

No, no paypal account and I'd rather not get one. They take like 15% of everything right?

Its more like 3 or 4 percent, which is why I offered to pay gox pricing as it would sit above the regular price you may get.   When I sell my BTC I get gox pricing so I offered as a way to help out and get you some USD instead of BTC. 

Hmm... What can I do with Paypal that I can't do with Bitsumo or Gyft?
I'm not slamming your idea, I just honestly don't know anything about Paypal. Never had the money to get to know anything.

cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:33:31 AM

If items are legal to import, I will do it for you tomorrow morning.  You will be sending the btc up front though.   Check my rep thread in the Reputation sub forum.  Gox price.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:37:49 AM

If items are legal to import, I will do it for you tomorrow morning.  You will be sending the btc up front though.   Check my rep thread in the Reputation sub forum.  Gox price.
Where is the Reputation subforum?

I'll get links proving legality.

cbhelp

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:38:34 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301367.0
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:45:48 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Analog_Act
Federal Analogue act states that an analogue is something that:

Has the same chemical structure of which is substantially similar to the chemical structure of a controlled substance in schedule I or II;

Here is the molecular structure of THC

Here is an AKB48 Molecule

Here is a 5F-AKB48 Molecule

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:47:03 AM

And I will not be smoking these, I am a legal MMJ patient, I have no need to smoke them. I just want to do view-able research.

cbhelp

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:48:57 AM

So you want:

5F-AKB48 Molecule

Bought for you?  Provide me a link where I can buy it, and I will check it out in the AM, and quote you a btc price, if I find its not illegal for me to buy
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:52:51 AM

So you want:

5F-AKB48 Molecule

Bought for you?  Provide me a link where I can buy it, and I will check it out in the AM, and quote you a btc price, if I find its not illegal for me to buy

5F-AKB48 & AKB48

I want to do tests on both, so I can see what adding fluoride rings does to bacterial resistance, fish attraction (for bait) and stuff like that.

http://www.plantfoodpalace.com/5f-akb-48/500mg-5f-akb-48.html
http://www.plantfoodpalace.com/akb-48/1g-akb-48.html

Don't order it yet. I need to give you an address...

cbhelp

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:59:34 AM

So you want:

5F-AKB48 Molecule

Bought for you?  Provide me a link where I can buy it, and I will check it out in the AM, and quote you a btc price, if I find its not illegal for me to buy

5F-AKB48 & AKB48

I want to do tests on both, so I can see what adding fluoride rings does to bacterial resistance, fish attraction (for bait) and stuff like that.

I wont be ordering until you give an address, I get the btc, and I make sure I am not going to get arrested.  Message me in the morning
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 03:01:04 AM

So you want:

5F-AKB48 Molecule

5F-AKB48 & AKB48

I wont be ordering until you give an address, I get the btc, and I make sure I am not going to get arrested.  Message me in the morning

Ok.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 03:14:31 AM

Damn, I just found out that that website doesn't ship to the US, which is stupid because it is legal in the US and they have pricings in USD.

I'm finding another site, this has nothing to do with the chem, it is the sites policy I just read.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 03:17:56 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2013, 03:47:51 AM by FinShaggy

I found a better website:

http://www.buyresearchchemical.net/cannabiniods-category/LY-218-online/LY-218-500mg
http://www.buyresearchchemical.net/cannabiniods-category/buy-5F-AKB48?product_id=452

SPC_Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Coffee makes it all better!

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 03:28:44 AM

oh, dope, that explains everything!

Next!

NEVER GOT PAID.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 04:24:52 AM

oh, dope, that explains everything!

Next!

Wow. Way to judge me without even knowing what is going on.

My 11 year old brother died about 4 months ago, and if the Doctors hadn't been scared (due to how little we know about synthetic cannabinoids, and because of the legal status of Cannabis) my brother would be alive right now.

He had an allergic reaction and a heart attack, which caused brain swelling. So the doctors put him in a coma.

Coma and Brain Swelling have been PROVEN to be reversed by these chems, as well as brain injury, according to recent studies in Israel.

I want to get more information about these chemicals out to the world, so that when this happens to another 11 year old kid, or an even younger kid. Someone can know exactly what to do, or even come to me for help after watching my random research and the reports I will compile from online sources.

Jumpy

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:05:04 AM

As tempting as it is, I will try not to be demeaning here...

Instead of doing this in the most shady way possible, how about you just find a buyer for your BTCs locally and then deposit the fiat in your debit account?

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:06:29 AM

Damn, I just found out that that website doesn't ship to the US, which is stupid because it is legal in the US and they have pricings in USD.

I'm finding another site, this has nothing to do with the chem, it is the sites policy I just read.

That's because it hasn't been legal in the US since April

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-04-12/html/2013-08671.htm
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: