Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need a Middle Man  (Read 4869 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:19:29 AM

I am poor, but I earn coins for writing, so I need someone who has a credit card. I want to start a Research & Development project that could potentially discover the next Penicillin, Stink Bait or Miracle Grow.

I want to get different understudied chems, and test them in these ways

Petri Dish Test 1, kiss the dish, allow bacteria to grow. Drop 1 drop of pure water, 1 drop of pure alcohol, and 1 drop of water with chem and see which is most aggressive.
Plant Test 1, put chems in the plants water over time to see what happens
Plant Test 2, Inject a plants stem with a chem
Plant Test 3, Inject a plants roots with a chem
Ant Test 1, See how 2-5 ants respond to being alone (in a group) with the chem
Ant Test 2, See how ants respond to RC water
Ant Test 3, See how long term walking around tunnels coated in RC effect the building of those tunnels
Ant Test 4, See if Ants will cross a line made of RC
Ant Test 5, See if Ants will cross a line made of RC water
Spider Test 1, See how a spider responds to RC water
Spider Test 2, See how a spider responds to RC powder
Minnow Test 1, See how a group of minnows responds to small and larger doses of RC in their water
Minnow Test 2, Use Dosed Minnows for Fishing, Record fishing results
Diffusion Test 1, Add RC to water, Add Dye to water. Compare diffusion to a regular cup of water
Algae Test 1, Add RC to algae, see how it responds over the next few days
Color Test 1, Paint on a piece of paper, one line of: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, pink, black and white. Add RCs to colors, and make another line to compare.

These are the first two I plan on testing, they are 100% legal as they are NOT ANALOGUES of any currently scheduled chemical
http://www.plantfoodpalace.com/5f-akb-48/500mg-5f-akb-48.html
http://www.plantfoodpalace.com/akb-48/1g-akb-48.html

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:35:23 AM

You want to use someone else's credit card?
Is that even allowed?  But uh, your tests sound interesting, hopefully you can tell us the results.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:37:41 AM

Is that even allowed?  But uh, your tests sound interesting, hopefully you can tell us the results.

No, I want them to use their credit card, then I send them coins. I only have a debit card, and it has less that $20 on it.

I promise I am not scamming, but if anyone is really worried about this, it's only like $40 with shipping. Not a big risk for most people, and I have the coins.

I'll just have a friend do it when I get back to Denver if no one here will, I am just house sitting for someone right now.

posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:37:58 AM

Aren't you the same guy that was trying to put together a bitcoin town run on thousands of diesel generators?  And now your over here conducting spider and ant tests to discover a new penicillin?   I mean don't get me wrong.  I'm sure your fully qualified and all, I'm just interested to see the outcome.  Good to see you've moved onto a stronger class of drug.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:44:30 AM

Is that even allowed?  But uh, your tests sound interesting, hopefully you can tell us the results.

No, I want them to use their credit card, then I send them coins. I only have a debit card, and it has less that $20 on it.

How do you plan to use the credit card?  Just to buy the equipment?  Because it doesn't look like you need much.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:45:22 AM

Aren't you the same guy that was trying to put together a bitcoin town run on thousands of diesel generators?

Wow. Sounds like you heard about it while playing a game of telephone.

No, I am  the guy that IS STILL putting together a town that will run on regular electricity, until such time that we can become a solar based town.

And I suggested bio-diesel buses, as well as bio-diesel generators for anyone who would like to live off the grid.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:46:06 AM

How do you plan to use the credit card?  Just to buy the equipment?  Because it doesn't look like you need much.

I was just wanting to give the person a friends address. Not get the number from them.

cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:46:10 AM

Is that even allowed?  But uh, your tests sound interesting, hopefully you can tell us the results.

I promise I am not scamming, but if anyone is really worried about this, it's only like $40 with shipping. Not a big risk for most people, and I have the coins.

I'll just have a friend do it when I get back to Denver if no one here will, I am just house sitting for someone right now.

I don't understand, why you want to use people's credit card just for $40. Cant you pay directly or something?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:47:40 AM

I don't understand, why you want to use people's credit card just for $40. Cant you pay directly or something?

I DON'T HAVE $40.

I only have it in coins. I can take a picture of my Wells Fargo app if you guys would like to see the contents of my checkings and savings (about $15 total)

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:48:49 AM

I DON'T HAVE $40.

I only have it in coins. I can take a picture of my Wells Fargo app if you guys would like to see the contents of my checkings and savings (about $15 total)

You don't have $40.  That means you are financially broke, you probably are a hobo(?)
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:51:22 AM

I DON'T HAVE $40.

You don't have $40.  That means you are financially broke, you probably are a hobo(?)

I've already been through this here on Bitcointalk. I sleep on a tile floor in a sleeping bag, and eat 2 or less meals a day most days.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:54:00 AM

I DON'T HAVE $40.

I've already been through this here on Bitcointalk. I sleep on a tile floor in a sleeping bag, and eat 2 or less meals a day most days.

And yet you are trying to do an unproved random project, when you should REALLY be looking for an actual job to make more of a stable program.
I suggest you do that.  Once you are a bit more financially stable, try this mini-project again.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:55:38 AM

I DON'T HAVE $40.

And yet you are trying to do an unproved random project, when you should REALLY be looking for an actual job to make more of a stable program.
I suggest you do that.  Once you are a bit more financially stable, try this mini-project again.

I am and have been looking for a job for over a year, you have no idea what is going on, so don't act like you can help by advising me.

posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:55:58 AM

Ok, how many BTC are you offering for someone to order this stuff for you.   Maybe you can attract someone, no matter how bonkers this all appears to us you could still possibly get someone to do it for you with the right financial incentive.

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:57:14 AM

Wish I could help. What are you trying to achieve? Buy an equipment or anything else?
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:58:29 AM

Ok, how many BTC are you offering for someone to order this stuff for you.   Maybe you can attract someone, no matter how bonkers this all appears to us you could still possibly get someone to do it for you with the right financial incentive.

Idk... The order will only be less than .3 BTC total most likely, so would .05 be suitable?

Again, if no one wants to do this I will just get a friend to help me in Denver when I am done house sitting here.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 01:58:49 AM

Wish I could help. What are you trying to achieve? Buy an equipment or anything else?

Just what's in the 2 links.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:59:36 AM

You should try eating more often. It helps with keeping body and mind in better condition. Also the emaciated look is so 1990s. Life is too short to be skinny.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 02:00:52 AM

You should try eating more often. It helps with keeping body and mind in better condition. Also the emaciated look is so 1990s. Life is too short to be skinny.

It's not a choice, I don't have real world money. Basically the only money I get is Devcoins.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:12:29 AM

It's not a choice, I don't have real world money. Basically the only money I get is Devcoins.

There actually is a choice if you're willing to rework part of your lifestyle. Though a different drug, when I was still an alcoholic, I was unemployable, rail thin and unhealthy due to not eating and constantly in major debt. All of that was solved by excluding the drug from my life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: