Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the cryptocurrency market broken in its current form?  (Read 220 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

As well, since the very existence of alt coins they have ridden bitcoin's coattails. Whatever price direction Bitcoin moves in, up or down, alts generally tend to follow. Again, to varying degrees of magnitude.

Historical data is valuable and while I don't see enough evidence to prove the pattern obsolete, there's no telling what will happen this year.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

Take heart, if this is a bear market and we continue with the pattern we'll never see BTC prices this low again in our lifetimes. Last bear market found it's price floor at $230. Those prices are looong gone. The same will be true for the price floor found in this bear market, if we have entered it.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

I think we will see the next boom of crypto this year
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

I'm still optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency markets, and what we need to do is hold.
Although there have been a lot of FUD and bad news lately, they're just trying to get you to get your chips.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

I am a big believer in blockchain and crypto and it's potential to revolutionise many aspects of daily life. But has the FUD, infighting, dramatic increase in the number and volume of pointless currencies, and attempts by large institutions to control the industry, ultimately led to the prolonged bearish market we have seen since December? If this continues, could the next big scandal lead to a catastrophic effect, that could have an irreversible decline?

I don't think that it is broken or going to break at any edge Because in these days many people are entering in this field with blind eye to make money and they don't want understand the system that how it works and what they need to make money .
Surely it is a type of the Rumour that is having a small time impact over the mind of the newbies , Because newbies are those people in this field who have no patience and have lots of fear in Thier mind and with samkk negative news they sell Thier coins and even they don't see toward that they will make profit or not at panic sell , and such type of panic sell results into loss and dump of market .
So it is a temporary fault of newbies only that is dump going on , otherwise it is much better thing to handle and make lots of profit and also here we should take in our mind that big dump and big pump are good thing to make profit in this field .
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Yes of course, this is just temporary and it will end at some point, i am only worried about what is going on with some cryptos, but we all know that bitcoin and all the other major cryptos are here to stay.

This is just minimal, do not worry boys.
I'm still optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency markets, and what we need to do is hold.
Although there have been a lot of FUD and bad news lately, they're just trying to get you to get your chips.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

I am a big believer in blockchain and crypto and it's potential to revolutionise many aspects of daily life. But has the FUD, infighting, dramatic increase in the number and volume of pointless currencies, and attempts by large institutions to control the industry, ultimately led to the prolonged bearish market we have seen since December? If this continues, could the next big scandal lead to a catastrophic effect, that could have an irreversible decline?

If you really love technology you must don't care about price because the higher price, the lower value. Maximum what is it revolutions from young capital against old industry capital.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

Don't worry it's a healthy correction the whole market will get back soon. The technology is always there and they won't leave us. Just embrace it and they will give you maximum potential that you wanted to have in life.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

I don't think that it is broken or going to break at any edge Because in these days many people are entering in this field with blind eye to make money and they don't want understand the system that how it works and what they need to make money .
Surely it is a type of the Rumour that is having a small time impact over the mind of the newbies , Because newbies are those people in this field who have no patience and have lots of fear in Thier mind and with samkk negative news they sell Thier coins and even they don't see toward that they will make profit or not at panic sell , and such type of panic sell results into loss and dump of market .
So it is a temporary fault of newbies only that is dump going on , otherwise it is much better thing to handle and make lots of profit and also here we should take in our mind that big dump and big pump are good thing to make profit in this field .

For me, I do not think that the cryptocurrency market be broken  in this current situation because this is just a mere adjustment on bitcoin and the other currencies. FUD and bad news from media news really is part of the down trend of the cryptocurrency market. With this, as much as possible these FUD and negative news should not be given more importance such that the people may not feel depressed and panic resulting for them to sell their coins at a much lesser value. It should be on the opposite where people should decide in buying crypto coins because the price value is much cheaper in the current market and hold their coins until it will hit the awaited bounce especially for btc.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:16:30 AM

Like all markets - this like a live - change, modernize and evolution.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

For me Bitcoin is very bullish nothing has permanent and nothing can be manipulated always. Always remember this what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:03 AM

Fortunately, the market has recovered. I hope the restoration of this bitcoin price will be at 12k $ and I will have a large profit block.
I have believed bitcoin and held them since their price was $ 10800, my friends sold them at $ 9k4 for fear of capital losses but I still hold them up until now. I was right and I deserve more profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

I think this is one fear that has plagued most crypto investors, though thankfully unfounded! Revolutionary Innovation always creates a war of uncertainty between dogma and progress. But change is inevitable, and crypto is right now like a fledgling enterprise trying to find its legs, but we will soon see it fly.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

Base on the current situation we are now in a dramatic changes of profit going down. This aren't new performance of prices in crypto it seems that this goes like a normal way by riding in this system. The form of cryptocurrency is not broken but it is just the way how this entire system perform.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

I think that you perfectly described the situation in which we all find ourselves, because all these events greatly influence the course of coins and ultimately are capable of destroying more than one cryptocurrency
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

I am never believe that cryptocurrency becoming scandal or scam. Right now many financial institutional entering crypto market and weak hand selling their token/coin. Market price drop because many negative news that is not true
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

The latest news that Google has banned from the summer of this year any advertising cryptocurrency will greatly affect the situation on the market and I think that we need to be prepared for big changes ..
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

The blockchain technology will not be broken, it will remain as it is until the end. The market might change because the demand change, the people change their mind there will come a time that the price will suddenly pump but will also suddenly drop. The coming of new oin also might affect it value, since these coins are serving as a competitor people might choose it over bitcoin.
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

The market has always been very vulnerable to FUD and other fake news, but the fact that a lot of online resources are opposed to any advertising cryptocurrency is really very frightening...
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Many more coins depend on the course of Bitcoin and Ethereum so if they remain relatively stable, then we can count on the fact that the market will be in a normal state
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: