Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: great influence in the world of cryptocurrency.  (Read 233 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

a little bird told me that bitcoin prices can survive without other coins, whereas the price of other coins can not survive without bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is very influential in the world of cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

a little bird told me that bitcoin prices can survive without other coins, whereas the price of other coins can not survive without bitcoin.
Most of other coins are traded only against bitcoin but there are few exceptions like LTC and ETH which also have their own fiat pairs and exchanges like coinbase support direct buy feature for ETH and same as bitpanda they also offer direct buying of ETH,  LTC with EURO.

Bitcoin is influential but you are wrong with your first statement.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market so all other altcoins are depends on the Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is depends on the demands and supply of the current status so try to check the correct information in Bitcoin and altcoins.
It is always influential in the world  so all are accepting this word.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

A huge bird told me that altcoins can actually survive without Bitcoin. It also makes sense, because the higher level altcoins have their own fiat pairs, and some even a base pair versus other coins.

Easy example is how Ethereum has its own base market, where you can trade ETH/LTC, ETH/BCC, etc. In other words, the altcoin market can actually stand on its own feet when Bitcoin is no longer thriving or available.

It's called progression. I am actually happy that we managed to grow to where we are right now. It makes this market not only more robust in its entirety, but also something that we can ALWAYS fall back on when needed.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

Of course every altcoins has been traded or paired against bitcoin so it only make sense that they depended on bitcoin price. So if bitcoin is down, they are also down worst than bitcoin. (except for few occasions.)

So its really hard to argue that bitcoin is really the one running the show. Look at Bitcoin Cash now, how many times they have attempted to take bitcoin's crown by spreading false news? But look at how they have suffered in this crisis?

But there are coins that can survived even if bitcoin lost its luster. Ethereum for one, which has its own fanboys plus the dev team is very active and there's not much schism going on as compare to bitcoin which needs to scale at some point.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

You can feed your bird. She's telling the truth. But that's not entirely true. Altcoins are important to the life of bitcoin. Most of the capital that is concentrated in bitcoins is speculative. This capital moves very quickly. Bitcoin can not quickly pass this amount of money. There are altcoins for this. They accumulate capital that is waiting for the queue to enter or exit bitcoin.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Some threads before many ask about can altcoin survive without bitcoin? And now this guy ask can bitcoin survive without altcoin? forget the bird that was told you. So the answer will not be far from the first question. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that can be accepted by humans, and not only that bitcoin has become the popularity of this era. And most importantly with bitcoin be in confinement  blockchain, and now that technology can believed to be the future technology that will be in need by humans. With the birth of bitcoin shortly afterwards many altcoin appear and enliven the world of crypto. So the logic is altcoin exists because of bitcoin, altcoin is not necessarily present if there is no bitcoin.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

It is true. Bitcoin is the mother of crypto coins, she will be the last one when the other coins can not survive. Ethereum is often predicted to compete with Bitcoin, but until now market cap and volume in the market still can not reach stats from Bitcoin.
Although the price of Bitcoin dropped dramatically still people still believe to buy and save it.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

in my opinion whether bitcoin or other coins must have their own advantages. it is for now the bitcoin that dominates all the coin prices in the world of crypto. but, that does not mean the other coins can not survive without bitcoin. yes, his example is ethereum. ethereum in my opinion can survive without bitcoin and there is even the possibility of ethereum can also follow the trail of the king of coins, the bitcoin.
this is just a prediction, whether or not the time allowed to answer it.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

This has been the saying of many people here and in reality this is what we keep on seeing concerned price action! We can all see when bitcoin is coming down all the altcoins will be coming down because there cannot stand on there own. Bitcoin determined what happened in cryptocurrency market and itS control over all of them will continue as far as it remains the dominant coins in cryptocurrencies.
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

To be honest,bitcoin is influential in the world of crypto currency.I had found your points many times,whenever the price of bitcoin is reduced.The price of Ethereum,litecoin is also reduced to low value.If any pump happen in bitcoin,same had reflect in the price of ethereum and litecoin.
airdagon (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:38:39 PM

To be honest,bitcoin is influential in the world of crypto currency.I had found your points many times,whenever the price of bitcoin is reduced.The price of Ethereum,litecoin is also reduced to low value.If any pump happen in bitcoin,same had reflect in the price of ethereum and litecoin.
indirectly we are not aware, that the price moves automatically. I make a thread like this because everyone forgot that Blessing in disguise. I am always convinced that that affects all the coin prices in the crypto world is bitcoin.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

You’ve been also told by your little bird that Ethereum and Litecoin already exist? Don’t bother, the innocent little been dragged by such untruthful statement. This two coins is not directly affected by bitcoin price and they both have a network and supporters on their own. I agree that bitcoin is so influential in this crypto world and that is the only truth.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

Yes, this is what happening right now every time the bitcoin fall, expect some altcoins to hurt so much.
But again there's a good altcoin that can really survive without bitcoin but it will take more time before that things happen.
Let's always open for the possibilities of some altcoins to really go beyond bitcoin in the coming years.
Fuhre

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

Yes, this is what happening right now every time the bitcoin fall, expect some altcoins to hurt so much.
But again there's a good altcoin that can really survive without bitcoin but it will take more time before that things happen.
Let's always open for the possibilities of some altcoins to really go beyond bitcoin in the coming years.
mindset is do'a and I believe that there will be other coins that can survive without bitcoin. I have observed, that many other coins have great advantages. IMO in the days to come there will be one coin that can surpass or equivalent bitcoin.
Saveplus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

Bitcoin was the first coin in crypto,I think it must be influential to other coins because without bitcoin they cannot develop their price value.But being positive to other altcoins that they growth in their own potential,they survive it.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

mindset is do'a and I believe that there will be other coins that can survive without bitcoin. I have observed, that many other coins have great advantages. IMO in the days to come there will be one coin that can surpass or equivalent bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrency I think all the practitioners of this world of crypto must realize the advantages and at the same time the development of bitcoin to be stabilize and continue gaining the control of the market.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market so all other altcoins are depends on the Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is depends on the demands and supply of the current status so try to check the correct information in Bitcoin and altcoins.
It is always influential in the world  so all are accepting this word.
More like the king of the jungle. Normally when the king appears, it is either every other little ones go into hiding and this is either in a bull or bear situation, and the only time you get to see the little ones playing is when the king is sleeping which is more like a consolidating period in this case. That mentality is already stuck in the minds of traders and usually altcoins always get dumped in any huge activity going on with bitcoin.

Bitcoin is well established and altcoins are traded against bitcoin mostly, USDT or ether, with bitcoin topping the list anyway, so it is always expected. I wish the alts can have their own market generally against fiat anyway to enable the whole market to be able to stand on its own and see how the general cryptocurrency market itself is fairing, but it seems, it is the way it is and we just have to bear with it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

I guess that make sense. Because bitcoin started it all. So without bitcoin a technology called blockchain will never be introduced to all. So ethereum that uses that technology also will not be launch. I just notice also in the market that once Bitcoin drop other altcoins but not all drop its price also.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
airdagon (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

I guess that make sense. Because bitcoin started it all. So without bitcoin a technology called blockchain will never be introduced to all. So ethereum that uses that technology also will not be launch. I just notice also in the market that once Bitcoin drop other altcoins but not all drop its price also.
yes, you are right that not all coins follow the drop. but, at least we know, that bitcoin greatly affects the increase or decrease in the value of other coin prices. Its just right again bitcoin is very influential in the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: