Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Siacoin (SC)  (Read 169 times)
Beganvk (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

Hello
What do you think about Siacoin do you have any opinion about that.
Can anyone give me advice?? should i invest ??

* Denarius: Ancient Money for a New World *
- Bitcoin Talk -  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.0)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

I like some ideas that are going to be implemented by Siacoin. In the future, it is going to become one of the main servers for decentralized cloud storage on the Internet. In addition, Siacoin will provide an opportunity for outsiders to create applications on its own basis. With the output of ASICs under SIA, the network capacity grows in days. In January, it was within 450 Th/s, and today it's 1.03 Ph/s. Complexity is recalculated with each block. I think this should soon affect the price. I bought Siacoin for 110 satoshi, and I paid in addition 450. The idea is good, especially since it already works, you can store files through a wallet.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

I like some ideas that are going to be implemented by Siacoin. In the future, it is going to become one of the main servers for decentralized cloud storage on the Internet. In addition, Siacoin will provide an opportunity for outsiders to create applications on its own basis. With the output of ASICs under SIA, the network capacity grows in days. In January, it was within 450 Th/s, and today it's 1.03 Ph/s. Complexity is recalculated with each block. I think this should soon affect the price. I bought Siacoin for 110 satoshi, and I paid in addition 450. The idea is good, especially since it already works, you can store files through a wallet.

I could not have said anything about Siacoin but this information from Direwolve735 is enough for me to advice you. And my advice is that: Siacoin is worth your investment. Thanks for the update, Direwolve

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

Hello

No doubt bro. Boldly you can invest on the siacoin since I have started my mining career. Most of my friends recommended me to mine this coins for future potential. This coins are very less market supply and being mined many in numbers.
I hope with in this year ends may siacoin can go reach to 50 to 70 cents for sure.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

At the moment there are more than 2 petabytes of storage space in the Sia network, and only 2 percent of them are used.  That is, a lot of people rent out free space on their computer, but so far few people buy it. If the founders of the project establish cooperation with a large company, and eventually free space will quickly disappear, then the demand for this service will quickly jump up.  At the same time, we should expect a significant increase in the rate of Siacoin, because more people will start buying coins to pay for the storage of their data. When will this happen?  No one knows.  We can only guess, but in my opinion it will not take long to wait, because Siacoin offers 10 times cheaper service than Amazon, Google or Microsoft.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

Siacoin allows you to access all the most important features of the platform, with the help of these coins contracts are concluded for file storage, rewards and fines hosts. Since The SIA network is growing continuously, and the demand for these coins will constantly increase, you can safely add this coin to your portfolio for dolgosrok.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

I've lost my faith in this coin a few months ago. I understand that there is a real and working product, but I suppose that it's very clumsy coin. Transaction are very slow. Plus it has more and more competitors day by day.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

Well according to http://whattomine.com/asic Siacoin is more profitable nowadays with antminer A3 miner compare to antminer s9.

But only a few people are still supporting except for those who mine Siacoin. There are many dual miners and mining with siacoin while mining ethereum.

that could be the reason that is why the overall hashrate increase a lot.

The profitability still the same as months ago except when the A3 miner first released. But still, the profitability of miner is higher compared to the price of A3 miner.

And I think Siacoin was made just for mining purposes. So if you invest and hold them the higher possibility could happen miners will mine and dump that could affect the price of Siacoin and become worthless.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

Hello

If you already invested keep it for a while .
If you haven't yet then you are able to choose something else
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

Now this coin is very cheap. I think that by the end of the year it will be possible to get a good profit on investment in the SC, but the main part of money is better to invest in bitcoin.

esq1337

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

SC gained a lot of value in 2017 but there's still a long way to go. This type of technology, is probably the future of online storage. Their idea is very good and to make storage easy. I think sia is good coin to invest for long
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

I have never taken time to look at this project. Much of my involvement with it has to do with trading when I speculate on the price and things like that. The idea of its decentralized cloud storage appeals to me so much. I was following a similar project but they could not launch properly because they failed to meet their softcap. But the concept was very good.

sharkpc2000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

I do not see any prospects and future for this project. No one needs such repositories, and all this will be very low rewarded
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Hello
I think that the sia storage platform laverages underutilized hard drive capacity around the world to create data storage market place thT is more reliable and pocket friendly than traditional cloud storage providers. Yes it might give us good profit if we investe .
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

Hello
I think that this is a very good coin, I had it but sold in January when it was a good price, now I'm thinking of repeat buying this asset because it's an interesting innovation project
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Siacoin is something that has a real world use case and is being used in the real world by people. But the thing keeping Siacoin back is the wallet issues. The wallet currently cant handle millions of transactions and so it has been facing issues on exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex. If this issue is solved than moon is the next target.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
EduardoSe

Activity: 307
Merit: 107

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Hello

iam not recomended invest in sia coin
this now is good invest in ETH, because ETH price this now is cheap price

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

SIAcoin is a good project and perfect IMO for long term hold, this is one of the few project I learned about when I enter the space then maybe one ICO in a month, then it is alll about mining of coins, but now the space have changed and no one care about starting from mining again. the good thing here is that SIAcoin is not a secirity like other storage projects that are likely to receive the slegde hammer from SEC
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

I think all the major cloud storage projects like Sia and Storj are good long term holds.  It’s a space that makes a lot of sense for blockchain and tokenization and the demand should increase overtime.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Personally I like it and think it's the best file storage coin out there. However, it has a lot of competition in that space, in and out of the blockchain world. And a lack of hype. So I dont think it'll be a better investment than BTC or even ETH for example.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: