Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKALMINER Giant-N cryptonight 20000h/s 60watt  (Read 1909 times)
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

So if Baikal mined monero to death in 2 weeks that the monero fork is happening we should see the Vega cards jump back to big profits

Lets see......

Senario 1 :
BAIKAL was mining monero to death and after the fork GPU miners will see big profits and Baikal N will be mine the leftovers

Senario 2 :
BAIKAL just made this miner and GPU miners will not see their profit to increase after monero fork... and that means that GPU miners drove monero there by building rigs non stop. and Baikal N will be mine the leftovers

So monero is trying to save the GPU farms ? or they don't like Baikal ?
BAIKAL N is a home miner , everyone can have it ... so what is wrong ?
Farmers what is wrong ?
I am not supporting BAIKAL ,,,but the farmers should calm down ,,,, lets do fork to bitcoin also to bring it back to GPUs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Reminds me of the early Scrypt ASIC days. Who remembers Gridseed dual miners?
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

So if Baikal mined monero to death in 2 weeks that the monero fork is happening we should see the Vega cards jump back to big profits

Lets see......

Senario 1 :
BAIKAL was mining monero to death and after the fork GPU miners will see big profits and Baikal N will be mine the leftovers

Senario 2 :
BAIKAL just made this miner and GPU miners will not see their profit to increase after monero fork... and that means that GPU miners drove monero there by building rigs non stop. and Baikal N will be mine the leftovers

Farmers what is wrong ?
I am not supporting BAIKAL ,,,but the farmers should calm down ,,,, lets do fork to bitcoin also to bring it back to GPUs

scenario 1 , gpu s will reclaim some monero profits, although still wont be as profitable as months ago, price has suffered a bit, but what hasnt. Coinhive has prob been ramped up too which wouldnt help.The monero devs prob knew about the baikal n months ago. Good timing.

Goool

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Lets see......

Senario 1 :

Senario 2 :

Farmers what is wrong ?

scenario 1 , gpu s will reclaim some monero profits, although still wont be as profitable as months ago, price has suffered a bit, but what hasnt. Coinhive has prob been ramped up too which wouldnt help.The monero devs prob knew about the baikal n months ago. Good timing.

To me it looks the GPU farmers are pushing this in order to don't lose money ....
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Lets see......

Senario 1 :

Senario 2 :

Farmers what is wrong ?

Like i explained there are multiple factors and Baikal is loosing more business due to imposed MoQs.
Many miners are not ordering from Baikal and just skipping the resellers due to the $700 to $1000 top up of resellers.

Infact keeping in view volatile market the best thing would be that Baikal introduce pricing of $1200 to $2000 range and they can see huge sales.

Clearly investing in this miner is huge risk with this high price tag and MoQ, we could try taking risk if MoQ was removed and price tag becomes reasonable!

Thanks.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:06:36 PM

Lets see......

Senario 1 :

Senario 2 :

Farmers what is wrong ?

Like i explained there are multiple factors and Baikal is loosing more business due to imposed MoQs.
Many miners are not ordering from Baikal and just skipping the resellers due to the $700 to $1000 top up of resellers.

Infact keeping in view volatile market the best thing would be that Baikal introduce pricing of $1200 to $2000 range and they can see huge sales.

Clearly investing in this miner is huge risk with this high price tag and MoQ, we could try taking risk if MoQ was removed and price tag becomes reasonable!

Thanks.

Baikal ...does not seem to care, IMHO on the issues of moving these miners...thus the 10 plus limit....they likely have been mining these units themselves for (guess)

3-4 months....so now is the time to dump them to the masses for too much $$$ in preparation for their next ASIC to make and pre-mine....before any release to

the public...rinse/wash/repeat

Anyway, my view by the past ship-shod way Baikal ships and releases stuff and the prices they want..and their lack of any communication from sales...just use

the mining community to dump and move on...(then again why should they be any different then Bitmain....they just don't do it as slick) Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1303

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

Please, stop Asics, this is not good for cryptos

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Goool

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:39 PM
Merited by Searing (1)

'Searing' I am calling SCAM this BAIKAL N sale
To buy a miner that after 3 weeks you can not mine any more ..... just to make rich BAIKAL and asicminer

SCAM SALE
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

'Searing' I am calling SCAM this BAIKAL N sale
To buy a miner that after 3 weeks you can not mine any more ..... just to make rich BAIKAL and asicminer

SCAM SALE

OH, I agree..it is like the Bitmain D3 toaster city on push out...also, with the risk of forking coins that this miner uses..it could be ugly as hell

Bakail also, IMHO, has been mining these beasts in some manner for the last 3 or 4 months..thus the usual ..cats out of the bag ..they know

their are ASIC's on the network....move the crap out quick...to us silly consumer folk

before the coins all fork and make it a doorstop

rinse/wash/repeat

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Kahooli

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

pretty sure baikal made this with a commodity VPU from movidius. No custom asics.
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

ROI is just insane long and nobody will make their money back on this. Cryptonight algo is changing soon for Monero so that's one less thing to mine.
baikal (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

www.baikalminer.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

The sound of this machineis just like previous mini miner,  it is I can say NO SOUND!, you can put it on anywhere, resting room, office, it will be quiet like a baby! of course a sleeping baby.
With the hope of everyone could hold one baikal miner, the smaller version or USB version of this type are developing as far as I know, maybe come to see your guys soon. Grin

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

will your miner be able to mine the forked coins?

answer yes or no?

no answer = no and you sell useless shit to people

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

The sound of this machineis just like previous mini miner,  it is I can say NO SOUND!, you can put it on anywhere, resting room, office, it will be quiet like a baby! of course a sleeping baby.
With the hope of everyone could hold one baikal miner, the smaller version or USB version of this type are developing as far as I know, maybe come to see your guys soon. Grin

1. Will you release any new algo for Giant N, if the cryptonite major coins FORK away to avoid Baikal miners?

2. What about the promised 2 ALGOs for Giant  x10.

3. I am your big fan and humbly suggest you to remove MoQ and bring price lower due to volatility of market.
Goool

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Completely out of topic your answer BAIKAL
Yes super quiet, you are right all the doorstops are quiet ...
Be more specific, Will you release any new algo for Giant N, if the cryptonite major coins FORK away to avoid Baikal miners?

YES OR NOT ?
Goool

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

Selling a miner that can mine 20 days is a big scam ! Undecided Cry Kiss
pickleburglar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Cryptonight algo is changing soon for Monero so that's one less thing to mine.

90% less of cryptonight mineable coins to mine*  Grin
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

The sound of this machineis just like previous mini miner,  it is I can say NO SOUND!, you can put it on anywhere, resting room, office, it will be quiet like a baby! of course a sleeping baby.

Completely out of topic your answer BAIKAL
Yes super quiet, you are right all the doorstops are quiet ...
Be more specific, Will you release any new algo for Giant N, if the cryptonite major coins FORK away to avoid Baikal miners?

YES OR NOT ?

here you have your answer, like i always said...they fucked up cryptonight coins difficultys for months behind closed doors and now they sell their hardware before it becomes complete useless

kl4real

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

baikal - are you saying that you are developing a newer and updated version of the Giant N? and you are about to sell them soon?
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

baikal - are you saying that you are developing a newer and updated version of the Giant N? and you are about to sell them soon?

the will sell the newer version in around 5-6months

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: