Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKALMINER Giant-N cryptonight 20000h/s 60watt  (Read 1909 times)
qqqua

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

here you have your answer, like i always said...they fucked up cryptonight coins difficultys for months behind closed doors and now they sell their hardware before it becomes complete useless
https://preview.ibb.co/bFD60H/1.jpg

they should name it Baikal Giant Scamasic N

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

here you have your answer, like i always said...they fucked up cryptonight coins difficultys for months behind closed doors and now they sell their hardware before it becomes complete useless

I am not satisfied with Baikal's MoQ and high price policy, But one thing i am sure is that Baikal is NOT SCAM
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

I am not satisfied with Baikal's MoQ and high price policy, But one thing i am sure is that Baikal is NOT SCAM

yeah ofcource you baikal fanboy... go and fuck yourself

mining for months behind closed doors, fucking up cryptonight difficultys..specially monero and selling their hardware 2 weeks before it becomes useless. not saying one word in public how the miner will handle cryptonight v7
i call it scam

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

mining for months behind closed doors, fucking up cryptonight difficultys..specially monero and selling their hardware 2 weeks before it becomes useless. not saying one word in public how the miner will handle cryptonight v7
i call it scam

Shame on you, it reflects how your parents did your upbringing.
And i am not fan boy.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

i call it scam

big ass scam
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

BAIKAL SCAM
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

BAIKAL SCAM

They always delivered the machines they get payment for.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

BAIKAL SCAM

you are really fucking retarded...
if somebody would sell you a car he knows it wont drive anymore after two weeks you would call it NOT SCAM?
same doing baikal with this miner

we are not talking here about if they deliver or not, they selling a product they know it will not work in 2 weeks...thats the only reason they sell it, otherwise they would just keep mining and fuck up monero difficulty like they did in the past months

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

BAIKAL SCAM

you are really fucking retarded...
if somebody would sell you a car he knows it wont drive anymore after two weeks you would call it NOT SCAM?
same doing baikal with this miner

we are not talking here about if they deliver or not, they selling a product they know it will not work in 2 weeks...thats the only reason they sell it, otherwise they would just keep mining and fuck up monero difficulty like they did in the past months

You are retarded and senseless person.

I made two views in my post go READ them and then start barking.

FIRST comment: on which you commented that Baikal delivers what they get paid for. (I didn't said in favor of Giant N)

SECOND comment: Read my previous posts i repeatedly said Giant N is a risky deal because its NOT MULTI ALGO as with all baikal miners.

Now do you remember what i predicated in my previous post that Giant N is not Multi Algo and risks killing competition from Bitmain and here it comes.

"We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the all-new Antminer X3, a new Antminer model for mining cryptocurrencies based on the hashing algorithm CryptoNight.

The Antminer X3 delivers a minmum hashrate of 220KH/s while consuming 550W of total power.

To prevent hoarding by certain users or resellers and to ensure that more individual miners in different time zones around the world are able to order this new ASIC miner, we have made some changes:

There is a limit of one miner per user for all orders in the current (two) batches.
We will release both these batches with an equal stock thrice today: at 3PM, 6pm and 9PM (15 March, GMT+8)."
ThugB33

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

In all of this mess, there's only one solution. FORK all motherfucking coins to CPU only! Fuck GPU (leave them to gamers) and FUCK ASIC too (I do own asic but now I hate it). They just screw ppl's life! Those big farmers just sat down with those who want tho regulate crypto as they see the it now as a threat to their fatty giant fucking wallets.

let's make the word out and fucking screw them all!
CryptoMiner4Life

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

In all of this mess, there's only one solution. FORK all motherfucking coins to CPU only! Fuck GPU (leave them to gamers) and FUCK ASIC too (I do own asic but now I hate it). They just screw ppl's life! Those big farmers just sat down with those who want tho regulate crypto as they see the it now as a threat to their fatty giant fucking wallets.

This......
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Overreact much ?

Yes there is a need for some more useful and profitable CPU coins no doubt, GPU mining is still relatively ascceaible to most folks interested in mining to various extents so
no reason to lump it in with ASIC miners.

The problem with ASICS is you CANNOT BUY them when they are most profitable to use , Bitmain and baikal use them for themselves for months on end and when they have destroyed any kind of profitability they sell them to us at the tail end.

that is the problem.  EVen if they did offer the asics for sale when they BUILT them , the prices would make buying prohibitive in any case.

Asics are the problem not GPUs
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1303

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Overreact much ?

Yes there is a need for some more useful and profitable CPU coins no doubt, GPU mining is still relatively ascceaible to most folks interested in mining to various extents so
no reason to lump it in with ASIC miners.

The problem with ASICS is you CANNOT BUY them when they are most profitable to use , Bitmain and baikal use them for themselves for months on end and when they have destroyed any kind of profitability they sell them to us at the tail end.

that is the problem.  EVen if they did offer the asics for sale when they BUILT them , the prices would make buying prohibitive in any case.

Asics are the problem not GPUs

Asics are a cancer to crypto world

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

I wonder how people that already paid a fortune for this thing feel now that bitmain came out with 10x the hashrate...
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

This whole Cryptonight algo ASIC miner battle and miner prices are just crazy, I might stay away from this.

I mean, with only 60W power consumption this Baikal miner would've been a fun gear to have a look at but the price and MOQ doesn't make sense to me.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

This whole Cryptonight algo ASIC miner battle and miner prices are just crazy, I might stay away from this.

I mean, with only 60W power consumption this Baikal miner would've been a fun gear to have a look at but the price and MOQ doesn't make sense to me.
Agreed
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

I’m staying away from anything that’s not BTC and Scrypt ASICS and GPU mining for the time being. Incredibly risky times right now for buying miners of any sort, and it seems Bitmain’s releasing new gear left and right and profitability on those miners drops like a rock after the initial batch. Pricing of miners doesn’t help either.
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

I wonder how people that already paid a fortune for this thing feel now that bitmain came out with 10x the hashrate...

Don't be an @ss.   I didn't buy the Giant N,,,, but you are essentially asking people how it feels to be punched in the stomach.

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
ZoomZoomBits

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

It would make sense at a reasonable $1188,- pricepoint, similar to where their first batch of X10 was released for and in line with the pricing of the X3.
Expecting a price drop soon.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:55:40 AM

It would make sense at a reasonable $1188,- pricepoint, similar to where their first batch of X10 was released for and in line with the pricing of the X3.
Expecting a price drop soon.

Well...my situation (with fed/soc sec and state tax) a tax bill of 50% ..so 1/2 my mining is going to the tax man (that is high, last year it was 41% but I can't afford
to learn excel, get a bookeeper..keep calling my CPA (that is 2k gone last year with taxes done) etc....so the overage of 9% I can apply to my home biz health insurance
(all can be written off in 2019) if I have extra.....simple/stupid/but works (already set aside this years health insurance monthly payments)

THUS my point:

IF I'm looking at around 50% going to the tax man anyway..plus the concentrated equipment deduction allowed on equipment from 5 years to 1 year....or 25% off on
equipment above as applied to taxes I know I'm gonna pay anyway

my risk is 25% over the 50% above (ballpark) set aside for the tax man etc, etc (in my simple-minded tax plan....hey worked last year...thus this years health insurance paid)

So, I can't see getting this EVEN with the above perk (not at a 10 count)

NOW, with the above, I MIGHT get ONE...but look at my logic above...not a lot of risk getting one in my case

but from the NOISE on how all the coins effected are screaming they are gonna FORK not sure that kite flies either

So, essentially if I did not have to go thru the hassle and say had a couple guys getting these and I could grab ONE maybe (for giggles)

in that, I've had very little success with Baikal and ordering and all that plus the 10 min order

but really, I'm looking at this and for the most part going NAH!

So those not in my mining/equip/revenue situation and paying 75% in real crypto of fiat for a chance at a 25% equipment deduction this year IF YOU PAY TAXES on crypto...

it just looks lame...so to those not kinda caught in the 'damn I need equipment crosshairs" I am (till my scrypt-pow machines become doorstops)

RUN AWAY..is my advice, especially if it is gonna be FORK city and F*ck the ASIC's with these units..unless you are like me and want to play flip a coin..

(so badly need toys, so badly can't justify any) Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: