Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:29:35 PM by lbc363

Removed.
Alone055

Activity: 1092
Merit: 219

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:57:37 PM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

And what are the odds of you not reversing your transaction (known as chargeback I reckon) and running away with the Bitcoins transacted to you? That is a very common exercise by paypal sellers and I have seen a lot of victims of this.
So anyone finalizing a deal like this, must be very cautious, as it can turn anytime against you.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Be careful if there is someone that is interested to this offer.

The OP is a newbie and doesn't have any reputation and can just forget his account when someone bites to hits bait.

And as alone055 said, its cautious to deal with someone on PayPal because transactions are reversible there so after sending him the btc payment.

He can reverse the transaction and dispute the PayPal payment.

I receive payments for goods and services but would prefer to receive it in Bitcoin to cashout.
Why not just exchange your PayPal fund with bitcoin through virwox?

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

There are new KYC checks implemented in Virwox withdrawal via paypal(with larger sums of money). I'm not certain what the cutoff is. Or if it only applies to larger amounts. But if you sell a decent amount of bitcoin on virwox and withdraw via paypal your money will be forwarded to skrill and you won't be able to access it unless you verify your identify and provide all personal information.

If someone exchanges smaller amounts of btc on virwox without a KYC check through skrill let me know, please. I would be interested to know details about this.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

And what are the odds of you not reversing your transaction (known as chargeback I reckon) and running away with the Bitcoins transacted to you? That is a very common exercise by paypal sellers and I have seen a lot of victims of this.
So anyone finalizing a deal like this, must be very cautious, as it can turn anytime against you.

You are still considering the odds when its sure that is what is going to happen. Reversible payments like this are just a no go area for someone who values his own btc for it to be lost in such a cheap way that has been announced every time. Unfortunately, people will still fall for this and with the promise of 'family and friends' which ultimately is reversible. You want to dispute it, you are at the mercy of the of who will be giving the judgement.

He knows this option exist but he wont want to go this route because it would be difficult to carry out such reversal on platforms like this without serious consequences simply because of the controls that ave been put in place to avoid situations like and the amount of verification to be done, its best to avoid it all together.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

There are new KYC checks implemented in Virwox withdrawal via paypal(with larger sums of money). I'm not certain what the cutoff is. Or if it only applies to larger amounts. But if you sell a decent amount of bitcoin on virwox and withdraw via paypal your money will be forwarded to skrill and you won't be able to access it unless you verify your identify and provide all personal information.

If someone exchanges smaller amounts of btc on virwox without a KYC check through skrill let me know, please. I would be interested to know details about this.
I haven't used virwox for many months so I don't have any idea if they are now implementing new rules on PayPal > Bitcoin conversion.

He knows this option exist but he wont want to go this route because it would be difficult to carry out such reversal on platforms like this without serious consequences simply because of the controls that ave been put in place to avoid situations like and the amount of verification to be done, its best to avoid it all together.
It can be but he didn't replied yet so he may know it or he don't really know it, any of the two still I want to warn others with this type of trade.

mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

Care is always necessary and especially for bitcoin you need to be more careful. I think to be safe you should trade through intermediaries instead of directly dealing because you are very likely to encounter fraud.
RayBelleville
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Ummmm... why don't you get a PayPal account yourself, and then do it yourself.

SCAM?!?!?!

▐ █████ ▌》     Helix3.co     《▐ █████ ▌
MONETIZE ACTIVITY + DATA  |  Private Sale 》March 30th
balotelli

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

Can we work something out? Nothing dodgy, amounts will be random. I receive payments for goods and services but would prefer to receive it in Bitcoin to cashout.

Please contact me stealthy20@protonmail.com
We can cooperate on this. But i need more details. It is legal?

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: