Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:22:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing still worth in Crypto?  (Read 615 times)
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

In fact these are best of times to invest. There are over reaction and unwarranted sentiment all over the way place. There are some coin and token that have lost 90% of their value. If you buy the market now you could be very rich in few months time.

In other words, you have to be patient and hold most of the time. The dips are only temporary.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

Figure I get everyones opinion
i started in crypto back in October and been investing for the long term in many coins. and a major HODL in all of this
so i have confidence
even though, the market is so volatile and keeps going down.
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

I have since diversed myself and investing in stock market for now
anyways
 do you think crypto still worth investing in?
is it possible to still earn in the long term?

why or why not?

i am thinking yes but just questioning myself as things keep dipping.

thoughts?

I think - yes. I see that blockchain has a lot of applications and you can check it looking at different blockchain based projects

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Of course!Be patient, it's a long term perspective. Everything has ups and downs, but we should all bepatient and wait.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

Yeah it's still worth it. You just have to be patient for your profits. In other words, hold for a few years and you'll see profit.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Yes of course! Cryptos worth investing in.
At this moment all coin has already lose several percent of their price on market, if you can buy now and be patient enough to hold for some time, I believe that's a very huge success for you.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

maybe you mean to do long-term trading instead of investing in ico or pre sale
in my opinion long-term trading is only effective in some altcoin like eth bitcoin and litecoin, but it is less effective
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

I believe invest in crypto is still worthed since the price is going down but this time to buy some coins and hold it till the price pump up again. I believe this crypto world will be good in the future.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

you have been in crypto long enough to know the value of patience when dealing with cryptocurrency, the dips wont be forever so i suggest you hold ona little bit longer and you will see the returns on your investment. no need to panic yet, the market will recover.

Bitcoin to the moon
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

Yes it is, the market is still suffering but with time, it will recover, especially because the crash hasn't been cause by the market causes. crypto will gain value again therefore invest when you still can

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Investing in crypto world is always worth.You invested in OCT-17 and you were lucky to buy at low rates and the market is still bearish and you are despair with this situations.Hold your investment my friend after some months you will be lucky to get higher return.I give you example of those investor who bough BTC in 2016 or early 2017 when price was around $900 so those who held their investment and BTC went to high price $19783,here you can clearly feel the difference of holding your investment.Currently market is in recovery phase and it may take more 3-5 months to gain momentum again.So my advice to you is that hold your courage as well as hold your investment till price hike.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

It is good for those who have this money so by using this strategy we can make a good amount of worth like in the past the people have interested in investment so for now the people are loving to invest in the crypto these are good to hold for long time and in the future the bitcoin holders will get the reward so it is good to invest in the crypto and get the future secure through this currency.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Cryptocurrency market just like baby compare stock market, so high fluactuaction and volatility make promising profit for trading, and for long term investment will be just speculation because we dont know exactly what happen with cryptocurrency market in the long term. But try to make  speculation by invest in popular crypto in 1 years can be give profit multiple times because in every years crypto become more popular.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

i started in crypto back in October and been investing for the long term in many coins. and a major HODL in all of this
so i have confidence
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.
your a positive thinker and that's good here in crypto but i think invest only just a little here then double that if you already earn then repeat it again in again everytime you already earn
anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?
of course investing here is worth it and actually crypto are more on investing and saving so it's recommended to do here,i think also if you not take the risk now you will regret that start now to buy btc,eth and ltc by now because the price can go really high base on my real experience here another thing the price of ethereum and ltc now are low but i think it can similar to btc price in the future

Investing in crypto is worth it. Be positve and dont panic becs. Crypto will still go up. Hold on to your investments. Be patient crypto will rise up its market value.  You will profit high.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

Yes it worth. Of course non of us knows exactly what will happen in the future, but it was always like that from the beginning of the bitcoin existence. So Now nothing is changed, moreover, i think now it is more popular and more desirable.
CoinsCatcher

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

I think so, at least if we'r talking about BTC, other crypto ain't really much worthy.
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

The main growth of cryptocurrency occurred in 2017 but also this year it is possible to expect further rise from some coins. However, when choosing a coin for investment, you should carefully analyze the possible prospects.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

It is good for those who have this money so by using this strategy we can make a good amount of worth like in the past the people have interested in investment so for now the people are loving to invest in the crypto these are good to hold for long time and in the future the bitcoin holders will get the reward so it is good to invest in the crypto and get the future secure through this currency.

Definately altcoin cryptocurrency is still worth it investing because it can buy you in a cheap value as starting capital and make it hold whether long term or short term investment. By means of whitepaper it can helps you to select the best coin that you want to invested to make profitable someday.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

so i have confidence
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?
In my opinion yes , Because I myself doing long term trading since two years with successful profit in bulk amount .
And also I am doing day by day new new investment in new new coin with ebtter analysis for that coin's furture and also always trying to see back about those coins also which becomes at constant since long time .
Overall if we can hold avergaly better better coins then we can make 100-200% profit in 2-3 month easily ( happening in my case but due to fear to loss I am not making investment in bulk amount in particular coin ) .
Well all over here my suggestion for you to keep start your trading for long term and also for short term Because both of them are profit but in case of the long term trading we need to have patience  Because we need long term hold of few coin sometimes for 1-2 year also to get profit from that coin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

so i have confidence
i did buy at lows but with constant dips  i am not making $.

anyways

why or why not?

thoughts?

do not hesitate to invest in crypto currency, at this time crypto currency has increased and decreased in price quickly. I think at this point it is still feasible to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin does not do very much price reduction, I'm sure bitcoin prices will recover.
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Investing in crypto can pay off well if done nicely but be careful on investing scam ICO's are everywhere researching is a key on this knowledge is also a strength.You can do daily trading just be careful the market is not stable

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: