Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant N - BUYING POOL  (Read 1755 times)
Shoostah

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

This is basically worthless hardware since monero will be hardforking away from cryptonote. Lol @ these guys desperately trying to push that crap on to others since they probably ordered before the announcement and now have a major case of buyers remorse.
I wouldn't say it's worthless. There are tens of CryptoNight coins out there. Sure, maybe 1/3 will switch to CryptoNightV7 or some other CryptoNote-compatible hashing algorithm, but the rest won't. This might just make bytecoin climb higher on CoinMarketCap than monero as we have already witnessed last year and become the king of CryptoNote once again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pickleburglar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

This is basically worthless hardware since monero will be hardforking away from cryptonote. Lol @ these guys desperately trying to push that crap on to others since they probably ordered before the announcement and now have a major case of buyers remorse.
I wouldn't say it's worthless. There are tens of CryptoNight coins out there. Sure, maybe 1/3 will switch to CryptoNightV7 or some other CryptoNote-compatible hashing algorithm, but the rest won't. This might just make bytecoin climb higher on CoinMarketCap than monero as we have already witnessed last year and become the king of CryptoNote once again.

Monero makes up around 90% of total cryptonote based coins market cap. Without it, there won't be nearly enough mining budget left between them for this asic to ever earn itself back.

Also, having asics for your coin does nothing for the coin value, its completely irrelevant how many hashes per second is in your network. Its distribution and share of total potential mining power that matters and ASICs only make it worse. Worthless.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

Remember guys, the main proposal of cryptos in general is Decentralization

Asics and big farms are total against Decentralization, we are losing focus here, we can say NO to every Asic and DO NOT BUY these craps

BE CAREFUL, this is not good for Cryptonight coins

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
tikus

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

Looking forward your info bittawm. I got 3 unit from you last time Smiley

At what price are you going to sell? I am considering to get one or two because I think baikal`s minimum order is 6 units.

I have previously completed several Baikal group buys.

I will have these available on my website with a small inbuilt margin

MOQ 1 unit

stay tuned
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

Monero makes up around 90% of total cryptonote based coins market cap. Without it, there won't be nearly enough mining budget left between them for this asic to ever earn itself back.

Also, having asics for your coin does nothing for the coin value, its completely irrelevant how many hashes per second is in your network. Its distribution and share of total potential mining power that matters and ASICs only make it worse. Worthless.

What about BTC network ? why they don't fork it also to be again GPU friendly ? It's exactly the same logic ,,, so answer
Worthless ? So BTC mining is worthless this is what you want to say ?
pickleburglar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

What about BTC network ?
what about it?
why they don't fork it also to be again GPU friendly ?

Have you been living under a rock? Didn't you see what happened just a few months ago when devs and mining farms fought over segwit?

The miners won, devs have never been in control of bitcoin. If they can't even push through something slightly damaging to the miners like a proper implementation of segwit instead of this half-assed shit, how do you imagine they would switch it to a GPU algorithm?

It's exactly the same logic ,,, so answer

its not even close and you have no clue wtf you're talking about

Worthless ? So BTC mining is worthless this is what you want to say ?

you need to get your head checked. What are bitcoin ASIC's worth if 90% of SHA-256 mineable coins disappeared? worthless.
RedYeti

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Sorry I may have missed a massive boat but why is anyone buying these when X3 is coming out at 220 kh/s (10x this miner) for $1900.
Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

No one is buying !!

Not even in Wall Street they don't have such a trap
Seioza

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Hey guys I purchased 6 of these. I sold 1 so far and have 5 left.

They will be arriving on Wednesday and will not be removed from the manufacturers packaging. Brand new.

I am trying to sell them AT COST, I am not looking for a profit here.

I am attempting to sell another 4 and keep 1 for myself.

I will accept payment via Paypal, Bitcoin, Check or cash(if local, I am located in NJ).

The final cost was $21905 divided by 6 units = $3650 each.

The final cost would be $3650 + shipping.

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.

I can provide proof of purchase, or anything else you require.

Thanks!

Created my own thread here for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3152073.new#new
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

For a limited time Itop Has these miners on sale for 2700 USD message me for details

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: