Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Momentum remains weak, price will dip again.  (Read 278 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

This huge buy order must be some whale picking up the cheap coins, because most likely the trustee from the MtGox already got told to either stop dumping on the markets or else he'll end up dead. Not worth it to be rich when you are dead isn't it?

That's right and I'm very happy when you say this. And right now maybe 'trustee' is facing trial to be held accountable for the crime he has committed.

Maybe in the next few days we will see bitcoin growth with real growth, not growth manipulated by 'greedy whales'.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

It wont recover until that MtGox dump situation is cleared. Nobody wants to buy expensive coins so that trustee dick can sell on a higher price.

Well, according to recent developments, somebody is buying in and is buying in bigly:

This huge buy order must be some whale picking up the cheap coins, because most likely the trustee from the MtGox already got told to either stop dumping on the markets or else he'll end up dead. Not worth it to be rich when you are dead isn't it?

Now we are most likely going to see a recovery. There's the possibility that a bunch of idiots still keep panic selling nonetheless until an official statement by the Japanese government about their trustee going OTC is made tho, but you make money when you buy, you can't wait for the news to hit.

Or he crashed the market and buys back to start a bull run to sell further later.

If so, Karpeles would be death long time ago.

If Karpeles wanted to sell a big chunk, or any coins at all, given that his coins are in known wallets, he would be smart enough to not sign up on any exchange and go OTC.

The guy whose life is at highest risk right now is Kobayashi, the MtGox trustee. If he is found to be still dumping in exchanges, someone's going to get pissed off at that and it isn't going to be pretty. Btw, we just had another one of these big red candles, I wonder if if he is involved. I don't want to start thinking that every sharp fall is the guy dumping but who is to say at this point. We can't know until they make an official statement that they are still selling or they went OTC already. Anyway but every dip ever.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Price receives more pressure from MA 5 this time and the momentum supporting price for an uptrend is obviously weakening, which can be seen as the signs bears are using up their bullets as strength of rallies after dips is becoming weaker and weaker. Your idea?‬

I won't Accept your point buddy.Bitcoin had lot of investors as compared to all the crypto currency.Just now,the price of bitcoin enter the range of 9600$.So by tomorrow the price of bitcoin will get back to 10,000$ and the it will aim the 12-13k mark.This type of minor fluctuations is very common in digital currency.
I see the support aren't broken yet at $8,000 so I will not screaming now , bullish are remain dominant rather than keep dropping . The trend are still up , at least we might won't move faster as when it was . A huge price required a huge sacrifice . Wish $30k soon become the next resistance .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

I was thinking that some positive news from Asia will give strength to the bull but it not. the momentum is actually too weak and we should hope that thinks are going to pick up by next week or so. I think the price will go down a little before we can see another push towards  $12,000 again.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

The trustee has sold just enough to meet all those liabilities. The rest of the coins belong to Karpeles who won't dump them.

Yes, the Trustee Kobayashi of the MtGox bankruptcy estate has enough fiat to meet (almost) all approved creditor claims (in JPY), under bankruptcy rules.
If bankruptcy would proceed further, the approved creditors would be paid, lawsuits settled, but Kobayashi or Karpeles wouldn't be in control of coins.
In control of the coins would be the Trustee of Tibanne bankruptcy estate, attorney Taro Awataguchi.
There is one way in which Kobayashi would stay in control of the remaining coins, if he screws the creditors (with the approval of the Court), by performing a full
distribution of the approved JPY claims under bankruptcy rules, and then the Court would allow MtGox to enter civil rehabilitation.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

I was thinking that some positive news from Asia will give strength to the bull but it not. the momentum is actually too weak and we should hope that thinks are going to pick up by next week or so. I think the price will go down a little before we can see another push towards  $12,000 again.
The only positive thing you can hear from Asia is that the Gox team stopped selling coins and so the market can push higher and we can see a small rally ,the market is moving up and down for a couple of months now and i am expecting that to continue like this for a few more months too.I do not expect the market to go down below $8k and even if it goes down it will climb up fast.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

IMO inconsistent performance of bitcoin is likely to occur more frequently in 2018. Very few spikes and much recent declines, and no momentum fits for bitcoin take off and achieves high prices. We have to be a little patient with this situation, maybe the next few months are luck.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

That sounds like a move against the free market which I don't think is something we will and ever should see.

If a old bitcoin whale make death threats to Kobayashi, would that be against free market as well?

I'm going to go with no. Might land them some fairly serious jail time but it would still maintain the free-market in some backwards way  Cheesy

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: