Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to Bequeath Our Cypto Assets.  (Read 113 times)
Sudhik (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

Because about a few days ago I see some topic with question :
• What Happen with my wallet if I die?
• How to bequeath my digital assets if die? And many more

I make this topic to help you to fix this prolem.
We never know what will happen with us in some days later, for example :
• We get accident
• We die and many more
And I hope you and your family always health out there

Here I give you the solution and recomendation to ensure your digital assets with safe. That's by using DigiPulse. DigiPulse aim to ensure that all digital assets holders and crypto wallet users have ultimate control over who inherits their digital and crypto assets.

Link to the Instruction : https://blog.digipulse.io/welcome-digipulse-beta-478d8f91dcca
How to sign in?
Click (Original Source) : https://app.digipulse.io/
Follow Like this image Below!

I hope this can be useful. thank you
DanDannooodle

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

Good Tip. I think digipulse will be essential in helping people with inheritance of digital assets. Definitely a company to keep an eye on.
StoneCrypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

big supporter of Digipulse!

On top of utilizing the Digipulse service, I would also add to never leave your private keys via a will. These keys will be exposed to lawyers and various other individuals that if they do choose to steal your crypto, it will be virtually impossible to prove they took your crypto assets.

Educate your inheritors on blockchain, crypto, private keys, and crypto security.
Etienne_Philippe

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

People in this space are not properly educated with regards to security and safety. Simple concepts and best practices around private keys, etc. should be 100% understood by anyone investing / trading.

The Digipulse team are doing a fantastic job promoting safety and security in the crypto market through their offering. They have first mover advantage, a strong team and a sound business plan/roadmap. I am a strong believer, not only in the idea but rather that they have what it takes to deliver and execute. I am hodling long term on this one!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: