Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Review of Bounty Manager - Join These Bounty Manager with Ease of Mind  (Read 227 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

Among all the listed managers that you reviewed I've worked with colorlessk that's on all bounties on Bountyhive and everything is perfect got all my rewards according to the timeline but I have trust issues with needmoney to be precise on tipper bounty,  I didn't get my reward So I do not think he merits this list .
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving some tips to the beginners like me. I'm having hard time looking for a good bounty to join in.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

Good listed buddy would be useful for the community as a good preference to choose a good project, minimum there are not scam project. But about the success of ICO, bounty manager only manage a bounty regarding support on marketing by social media, steemit, youtube etc. Bounty manager will push the bounty as a project request regarding for token sale or another puspose example positioning or branding their ICO's. The ICO's result depend on the dev and advisor take a strategies. Goodluck!
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

Good listed buddy would be useful for the community as a good preference to choose a good project, minimum there are not scam project. But about the success of ICO, bounty manager only manage a bounty regarding support on marketing by social media, steemit, youtube etc. Bounty manager will push the bounty as a project request regarding for token sale or another puspose example positioning or branding their ICO's. The ICO's result depend on the dev and advisor take a strategies. Goodluck!

You are right, ICO's success mostly depends on dev and the advisor, however, it also depends on marketing and how bounty is run, etc, for example, we can look into Tron, theirs have aggressive marketing strategy which brings thousands of new investor in very fast and now they are top 5 coins in the market.

chunterrie

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

As of now, I'm doing a great number of bounties under Hotachy's management. Tasks under him are easy: no reporting, atleast 2 to 3 shares weekly in fb and twitter camapaign, spreadsheet and news are always updated.
In terms of payment... Not yet experience.. Well i just started under his management.. Maybe a month from now, i could tell.
If you previously worked under Hotachy and have something to say, please let us know.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

Now on, my list of good bounty manager is decreasing. for me needmoney is not too good with his management skill  in bounty campaign. I find out these careless in digipharm spreadsheet, more partcipant in signature is not been active in posting and not reach the limit post but they got stake for every week. And one thing , i see a participant which change his signature and join in other campaign but  again he got stake for that week
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

I do love to try entering one of the manager's campaign but some of them are only accepting Member rank forum members, due to merits restriction my account can't join project under Sylon, but perhaps I can join some other manager after my project, working with different managers will let learn something under their supervision.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I think you should remove hua_hui and aTriz in your list Smiley).hua_hui is a bounty abuser, he's using his alt account to abuser bounties he's managing while aTriz is known as a scammer cause he made up the amount of ETH ICO project collected to cheat investors and almost bounty campaigns managed by this guys are shit. I don't trust this two bounty managers but the others is really great.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

They are good bounty managers and I can say that statement as Yahoo, Sylon and Needmoney are my most favorite as most of my accounts are participating the bounty campaigns under their management.
Yahoo is one has the most successful bounty campaigns as most of them are really listed on coinmarketcap.com right after the ICO sale ends.
Sylon and Needmoney although most of their bounty campaigns aren't paying bounty tokens to their bounty campaign participants but some of their bounty campaigns were indeed successful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

I think you should remove hua_hui and aTriz in your list Smiley).hua_hui is a bounty abuser, he's using his alt account to abuser bounties he's managing while aTriz is known as a scammer cause he made up the amount of ETH ICO project collected to cheat investors and almost bounty campaigns managed by this guys are shit. I don't trust this two bounty managers but the others is really great.

we have the same reasons why I didn't mention Hua_Hui and sTriz on my early post because on my early bounty campaign experiences that these two bounty managers aren't that well in terms of bounty campaign management and also I had been reading some negative comments about these two managers.
I only had more trust on Yahoo, Arteezy, Sylon and Needmoney although some of their bounty campaigns aren't paying but they're still good bounty campaign managers for me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Now on, my list of good bounty manager is decreasing. for me needmoney is not too good with his management skill  in bounty campaign. I find out these careless in digipharm spreadsheet, more partcipant in signature is not been active in posting and not reach the limit post but they got stake for every week. And one thing , i see a participant which change his signature and join in other campaign but  again he got stake for that week

That's why I noticed on Needmoney's bounty campaign managements because I do noticed that even I didn't posted any comments in a week but still I got weekly bounty tokens for that specific.
Maybe his assigned men is lazy and just trying to get things done or they're just updating the spreadsheets randomly. I don't know, feels like they're not doing their job as bounty campaign management.

bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

We all know, Bounty hunting is not easy, sometimes we do months of work, and end result is Zero. I myself been experience that quite a few times. So i understand the pain of bounty hunter, why they do hate & love some Bounty Manager. So this rating for the new member, who are confused which bounty manager is good, and they can participate in Bounty with confidence that, they will get paid the rewards. Just to mention, it's my personal experience and review.

1. yahoo62278 : 10 out of 10. Simply the best Bounty manager in Bitcoin talk Forum. He pretty much has best Signature bounty, if you want to earn bitcoin. His bounty filled up very quick, sometimes even in within 30 minutes. So you have to be fast. Always update spreadsheet on time. Great communication. You will get paid on time.

2. ColorlessK : 9 out of 10. Had couple of bounty with him, great person, Spreadsheet update on time, He will give you time at end of the bounty, if you need to change your payment address. He does only few bounty, so it might hard for you to find him in the crowd.

3. hua_hui: 9 out of 10. Really good bounty manager, he will read your pm fic the problem and also will let you know. He will always update spreadsheet on timely manner, and will always ask you to double check, if everything is fine.  

4. needmoney : 8 out of 10. I had great experience with him, he has so many bounty running, but always helpful. He is kinda slow updating spreadsheet, but you will get your stakes on time. He might not reply your pm due to overloading, but he will fix the problem, so no worries.

5. aTriz : 7 out of 10. Had few bounty with him, great person but very strict. What i mean is, you have to report your bounty on time, or you might lose your stake. If you are in his bounty, don't be late. Spreadsheet update on time.

6. deadley : 7 out of 10. Had few bounty with him, Very good on updating spreadsheet on time. You will get your stakes on time.

7. Sylon : 6 out of 10. Very strict Bounty manager, my first 2 bounty with him, stakes wasn't updated, and end up getting nothing. But after that last couple of bounty, stakes updated on time, so he is getting better with time. So he turns out to be okay.

These are my experience so far. If you know any good Bounty manager, write a small review, i will add it here, so other people can read before join. cheers
this is a big help for someone like me that just recently starting to join bounty campaign now this day it hard to find to a  good bounty campaign.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

What can bounty managers do if the company doesnt pay to the bounty participants? I dont think that bounty managers can solve this issue. They are just working for the project and they are paid for managing bounties. Not for deciding and distributing the allocated sum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: