Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it useful to invest my bitcoin to ICO sites?  (Read 158 times)
jeldzrey16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Certainly, i was thinking if it is useful to invest or buying tokens at ICO sites.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I need your suggestions, where i can rely on.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

If you plan to invest on ICO, try reading alot about the project, always check if it is not a scam check the team behind it. ICO are profitables however ICO can sometimes scam so becareful on where you will invest. Do reading as a habit, lastly Dont rely on other's suggestion so that you wont regret in the future, your money your decision.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

If you plan to invest on ICO, try reading alot about the project, always check if it is not a scam check the team behind it. ICO are profitables however ICO can sometimes scam so becareful on where you will invest. Do reading as a habit, lastly Dont rely on other's suggestion so that you wont regret in the future, your money your decision.

You gave some good tips for investing in ICOs. I do not invest in ICOs mainly because:

1) There are so many ICOs being launched everyday and all claim to be the best. Many are using false marketing techniques to attract more investors. I can research about each ICO and then invest but it will take a lot of time to find good ones. End result might not be worth the time invested for this.

2) These ICOs can give better returns than bitcoins but they are also more riskier. Chances of loosing money there are more and I prefer to go with an investment option that has provide itself for some years.
babygun

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

I would suggest you to do your own research and not listen to what everyone on here will say, because you will get a lot replies with a lot of different opinions.
Why would you want to invest in ICO sites? To gain a quick profit ? Most of these ICOs are scam, so good luck finding a legit one...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:54:37 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:26:45 PM by Fazlurkhan.kz

If you have enough experience in trading and know well what does a great revolutionary project needs. Like what issues will it solve, any other projects similar to it and why is this particular project superior to the one already on exchanges. Look thoroughly as it can turn out to be a scam. One of the ways to find is to check whether the project is too promising or not, like some of the projects and their promises are too good to be true, which ultimately turn out to be a scam.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Certainly, i was thinking if it is useful to invest or buying tokens at ICO sites.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yes you can buy tokens in ico just make sure that you are investing your btc or eth in the right ico. you may go to ico bench for helo rating regarding soecific ico. it may help you a lot
Nguyenhieu123123123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

Yes but you have to do your own research about project.Most of ICOs are scam so you have to be careful.Spreading 5 or 10 ICOs to get lower risky is my tactic,it sounds verry uncertain but at least works to me.hope this helps.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

unless that ICO is a scam and you really don't like to stay with Bitcoin and give up your chance to ride with the king, you can invest in those.
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

At present, many hackers have cheated investors' money through ico. Before investing in ico, it is important to make sure that the project party is in contact with you, so as to prevent your money from being cheated by hackers.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

You can invest your bitcoin to participate pre-sale ICO to get more discount or bonus. But, you must careful to choose the ICO. If you invest to ICO that is a good project you can get profit, it's about 500% of you amount for invest
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

what is an ICO "site"? if it is some website asking you for investment in the name of ICOs then no it is most probably a big scam trying to steal your money and give you nothing in return.

if it is ICOs themselves, then my suggestion is no because ICOs are highly risky and you should move ahead with extreme caution. and as a beginner who needs to ask others you seem to not know your way around the market so it is best that you stayed away from them for now.

There is a FOMO brewing...
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:09 PM
Merited by ebliever (2)

Definitely some useful info here, I've invested in a few ICOs but I study the whitepaper pretty religiously first. I always focus on asking the question on "what problem does this coin actually solve" (for alt coins too). To me, that aspect is major deal breaker  of whether to invest or not in any coin. Lots of alt's and ICOs are made just to jump on the bandwagon but thinking about their potential usage in real world situations is a good judging tool
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

This is a very risky investment. If you are not an expert in this type of investment, I do not recommend you to invest your money in ICO. You should always deal only with the business that you know how to do. It is wrong to rely on the advice of others. All people can be wrong. But if you invest in an honest company you can earn a good income.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

If I propose an ICO it is because I believe my investors will make profit.
If you doubt try to get some for free.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

oh sure, there are many good ICOs for investement, and there are many ICOs that offer great benefits when we as investors buy tokens. such as ICO Debitum, sapien, friendz, sphere, connect job, and many more.

I think it's like lending capital for a business, then being returned with huge profits.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

Of course it ia useful nowadays to use your bitcoins to invest on ICOs. You just have to pick the right ones through proper research and sounds decision making. You can't really predict the behavious of these moderators for ICOs but at least know if their backgroud is credible enough.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

My opinion on this matter is,investing in ICO sites is such a great idea because ICO price is just too low but there are things that you have to consider,like making sure if it is profitable when ICOs has ended. Bitcoin as of this moment is $9k plus it is still a very big amount that some people who wants to invest cannot afford while ICO price is very cheap.Although investing ICOs are a big risk due to scammers and hackers that destroys the image of this crypto community you must have to be vigilant on how its platforms works.If you think  that it would become successful after you do some research you just have to invest what you can afford to lose.Do not focus too much on investing ICOs because there were alternative way on how to earn bitcoin or other altcoins just take time to read contents on different thread so that you can get more ideas on how to earn it..

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Well if you have good knowledge of the ICO you can go ahead and buy the token, but you should first of all study the white  paper and support the project in what ever way you can. But if you looking for good profit you should buy and hold bitcoin for now. Most of the icos has failed to get the targeted price due to the fact that of it investors just buy pump and dump them and many other investors who just hold lose their investment.
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

if you want to invest, first see the project, look good or not and then look the roadmap if you feel the roadmap is good and the project promosing you can try to invest it but you must ready take the consequent.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Don't go with investing on ICO if you own the bitcoins with you. It is really bad idea take the all time potential bitcoin to cheap ICO. If bitcoin value bumps only other coins are depending on it and grows back with that.
Then why you wanna take your holy coins to holy shit. More over if you find the ads about the crypto ICO. Please do not believe until you confirm with the ICO experts. There are some telegram channel doing this service. Check with them at least.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: