Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good paying bounty?  (Read 180 times)
Arwinkim (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Hi, guys I am just wondering how do you find good paying bounty to make money. Is it similar just finding ICOs to invest based on their data metrics? Personally, hype and risk score are first thing I look at first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

I personally just go to the discussion of a banty with a branch specially selected for this case and look for the very best in its criteria very successful so as not to throw. The more people are eager for this bounty, then most likely it will be successful.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

go there, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
find what you are looking for by asking there, rather than you creating spam threads. which in the end only contains people who are fools who will only make post spam that aims to pursue the target post.

there you will be more appreciated for any questions you will ask
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Hi, guys I am just wondering how do you find good paying bounty to make money. Is it similar just finding ICOs to invest based on their data metrics? Personally, hype and risk score are first thing I look at first.

Choose them depending on the managers. A bounty manager with high reputation will always choose good projects for his portfolio. He always asses the project before taking it and thus makes sure that he supports the legit projects. If you go all by yourself looking for good white papers and roadmaps then you may fail after sometime. This is because now a days people are copy pasting things from all over the ICO boards. You can't surely tell which one is legit.

Bounty managers speaks with real persons behind the project and thus they can be sure that it's legit. So choose according to the manager. If you see best manager on the forum is running a bounty then join that one.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

Choose them depending on the managers. A bounty manager with high reputation will always choose good projects for his portfolio. He always asses the project before taking it and thus makes sure that he supports the legit projects. If you go all by yourself looking for good white papers and roadmaps then you may fail after sometime. This is because now a days people are copy pasting things from all over the ICO boards. You can't surely tell which one is legit.

Bounty managers speaks with real persons behind the project and thus they can be sure that it's legit. So choose according to the manager. If you see best manager on the forum is running a bounty then join that one.
yeah i agree with you joining campaign handling by high reputation theres a high chance the project will give good project.
theres so many new project thats has good whitepaper but in the end is just a fake
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

It is hard to find the good paying bounty you should check the good potential Bounty then only your tokens are safe to receive your wallet. It is crypto market many shit companies are available in the market so we choose the good development team and trusted manager campaign because he is the responsible for Bounty campaign.

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

yeah i agree with you joining campaign handling by high reputation theres a high chance the project will give good project.
theres so many new project thats has good whitepaper but in the end is just a fake

Yeah, I believe on you too, Honestly there are so many legit bounty but at the end didn't pay you,Why? Because there,project didn't succeed.We do not know what specifically but by updating always your bounty you can monitor the flow of the project.
TN0904950

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

by following a bounty program may or may be by following the airdrop who want to give some free tokens
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

I personally agree with this statement. The bounty managers who are managing campaign that most of all right now are top in the market is yahoo62278. So if you want to be really earn good bucks follow sir yahoo's bounty campaigns.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

just always researching for that campaign and always check the background of the campaign manager and check for his/her red trust and green trust. by doing that kind of technique you can easily know if that campaign is legit and good to wear their signature campaign or to join on their campaign..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

I'm going to give you some advice that indirectly answers your question, but directly addresses the unfortunate way you conduct yourself around the forum. I just took a quick peek through your post history and it seems like you primarily post one-liners in mega-threads and do not provide any insight, nuance, creativity or amusement within your posts. It reads like you are generically trying to sneak your post into the thread while making as little of an impact as possible. It does not seem like you are actually interested in having a discussion and are more interested in posting for bounties. This is not how you "find a good paying bounty". The path you are on is only going to lead to frustration and obstacles that you will refuse to look at honestly. It's not like you're looking in the wrong place, but you are not who they are looking for to represent their organization, company or project.

There are a lot of bounties that pop up around here that aren't good for anybody. Whenever I see a bounty being run by someone that is not reputable, then I will not participate unless the funds are escrowed. I do not participate in any bounty or affiliate with any company that I have not researched extensive and preferably have used in the past. This way you know what you are representing and what it's place in market is. You must make sure the manager is reputable, there are only a handful of managers worth their salt around here. I do not like to do bounties at all, but I especially get turned off when they are only offering to pay in their coin and not BTC. When you look into their coins, more often than not it is a pump and dump in which they are more than happy to give you a small slice of their scheme instead of BTC and real money.

tl;dr stop worrying about bounties and improve your posting habits/research habits.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

It shouldn't be about the pay. You should be supporting the project for what it is and what you believe in. A project which lasts a long time and pays low will likely be more profitable in the long term than one that pays high but, turns into a scam etc.

Pay should be the last thing that plays a part in whether you join a bounty and that's what is wrong with the current situation we have on our hands.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

To find good paying bounties you have to use your brain, analyse the quality of the project, of the team, and of the rules of the bounty. And then you have to do well in the most important field: being lucky.
Danielavgonz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

I am interested in getting some bounties too. any help?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: