Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which project has the best 'real' use - not as an investment?  (Read 98 times)
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Most of the coins I have invested in have been for exactly that, investment, with a plan to (hopefully) sell them down the line for a profit. Which projects are out there which have the best value in terms of using the actual currency for the purpose intended? I have seen a few based in the financial markets, plus the gambling and gaming ones. But are there any particular ones where the benefit of using their currency as intended outweighs the investment benefits?

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Most of the coins I have invested in have been for exactly that, investment, with a plan to (hopefully) sell them down the line for a profit. Which projects are out there which have the best value in terms of using the actual currency for the purpose intended? I have seen a few based in the financial markets, plus the gambling and gaming ones. But are there any particular ones where the benefit of using their currency outweighs the investment benefits?
This is just my opinion just like Tenx, Santiment. Both of tokens were having a lot of benefits rather than become your investment. But I'm not aware if there is another token that will be similar to the both of them.

Santiment is just like a crypto version of bloomberg market data that provides a lot of fundamental data to support any trade or ico investment activity. You need satiment token to use the features on the santiment platform.

Tenx has a real product and you can spend your tenx token to buy anything through tenx card. But this time that's still not available due to the visa crest.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

A lot of projects don't have something to do with their token except buy and sell,
but there are/were projects related to VR/AR and venture investments, where tokens could be used on projects' platform.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: