Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for partners to run ICO  (Read 87 times)
necky (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

Hi, I am cofounder of cloud POS project SmartTouch POS  smarttouchpos.eu. We have working product with customers and some profit. And we want to run ICO. So I am looking for partners who are experinced in this to become part of team
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

Even though my profile is not looking impressive,  I work as a bounty hunter on daily basis.
And see mistakes by other bounty managers (not clear instructions how to participate, missing information about week numbering, unnecessarily complicated requirements for reports etc&etc).
I' m not alone, I work together with my partner (who has a better profile than me ). So we definitely can handle full-scale bounty program.
We are new, hungry for blood. We are eager to prove ourselves.
We are from Latvia (Baltic states) as you probably know - it's hotspot for quality ICOs nowadays.

We definitely are cheaper than other potential managers.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

I think you should find experts that you know very well because it's really hard to run ICO with some people that are from different places. Maybe for a manager of a bounty or community, you should find one here. If you want a good team, you must have a team that has a maximum communication to fulfill the goals of the project.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: