Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming bounties  (Read 429 times)
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

It is hard to find good and trusted campaigns because there are alot of campaigns that are scams and fraud. So it will take time for us to find a really good campaign that gives a good reward.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

A few months ago you could join a campaign and be 90% sure to get something. Now, many Icos don't get the soft cap so you get nothing. Also, due to competition, you get a very small amount of money

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
CryptoGirl-Mira

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

I think you are from the team, so you can suggest this one, am I right?
Eaholevan

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

Thanks for the tip, I will try to join this company and earn some money. It's not easy to find a good company right now.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

There are many good bounties that are posted on the bounty thread. You can check the bounties handled by Sylon, Amazix and Wapinter they have big bounty pools plus nice allocation on different campaigns they have.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

Better to use ico trackers which have upcoming bouties and ico for future like icodrops or icotracker website if you google a bit you will find tons of that.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

To choose a good campaign you should do simple calculations. How much does a project pay for a certain campaign? How many people are there on the spreadsheet? how long does the campaign last?
euus

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

i use this site icodrops.com/ico-stats/ to find new bounties or new ico to invest money.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

To choose a good campaign you should do simple calculations. How much does a project pay for a certain campaign? How many people are there on the spreadsheet? how long does the campaign last?

That's right from the signature campaign's point of view but when it comes to point of view from the investor we need to look at different aspects about any particular ICO or bounty like the team, whitepaper, their previous work and uniqueness about the project.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

for me - finding good campaign are most difficult part of bounty hunting. a lot of managers try to hide how low payment will be. a lot of trash project etc.
some campaigns to mention: docademic, fortyseven, medichain, equi
Recently one project with a real product has terminated his ICO and bounty. I was  a part of its bounty so it was really disappointed.
It was not a "paper project" but  already has a working business model

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

Robotina is amazing project but also it has great bounty that gives a lot for both facebook and twitter.Just for one post if you have more than i think 1000 friends you will get 150 ROX that cost 0.05$ so thats 7.5$ for one share
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

I would suggest that you focus on Atomomi, and then the ICO of the team will have a bounty thread.
So far, this is a pretty good project. Grin

Pamela1966

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

I'm seriously searching for new bounty campaign haven't found any worthy campaign recently. It suffice to state here that finding a good bounty requires few task like researching the project before joining
Haosumi

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

Marinecoin's Hello, everyone. I would like to recommend a very nice freecoin project. There is a lot of potential. Currently, there are still many places in ico, so long as you can take the time, you can get 20000 Marinecoin's . Marinecoin's is a virtual currency that has been tested over time since 2013. It can cooperate with IoT to develop and integrate smart contracts on the block chain. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotWe have more experience and more advanced technology than other teams. Personally, I am very confident about marinecoin's.The url is as follows:
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

At the moment, the biggest project in which I participated was limpo!
This project has collected its hardcards on good exchanges and for a month I earned $ 100 on one tweeter!
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

I personally use the http://bountyhunter.club to find the bounty, but, of course, there is no talk that the campaigns published there will all work. It's the usual start-ups, the team may collapse, the final product may not be of high quality. Ordinary entrepreneurial risks.
Good projects, which immediately show that they will shoot, as a rule, do not spend the bounty.

Sampson7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Simply because they have seen people hurt with large sums of money or have themselves lost a lot since entering the crypto market.I have a friend who is not good at reading graphs and just toddler entering the crypto has gone trade coin. And you guessed that he was 10 times his wealth. Just like when I joined ico, I heard people say good about this project so this is good, my friend ran into them blindly. That’s it. When you enter the crypto market without knowledge, you will lose your account.I will introduce a free ico project for those who comment in this post. Available i will show you some free ico. Like ucash and marinecoín.About marinecoín, I will talk about some of its advantages for you. You will enjoy it !!! But marinecoín note that coin is not a token.To join ico free at http://marineco.ín.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution.With fast blockchain technology, 500% faster than bitcoin.An extremely valuable coin.Marinecoín zero fees.Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoín has an artificial intelligence.just imagine getting a coin free that as a lot of qualities that you would look for in a stable crypto currency. speed, resilient, hacker proof, mineral proof.Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoín is iodine friendly.Nó là dev less.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.This new especial marinecoín is ico free 20000 coin every day !!!Free ICo http://marineco.ín.Telegram Chat: https://t.me/Marinecoín.MTC.Github: https://github.com/marinecoín/marinecore.Token Marinecoín will be of high value in the future, The Marinecoín project will be platform for future crypto transactions with iot.The marinecoín community is extremely crowded.Join our marinecoín community.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

You can also find the latest and upcoming bounties here.
My current signature campaign is looking good. IOStokens. It is handled my MadZ. He is a reputable campaign manager, so I don't have any doubt of payment at all. Hope that IOS token will probably get to 1$ per token.  Grin
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

By the way, it is a good idea to write to this branch who is really generous for any reason you think it is a good idea. But only with explanation and not simply bailed on, and said: I think that this a good project.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Generally speaking, there are plenty of bounty campaigns which are managed through BTT, bountyhive, g0blin and other site. But the important thing is that most of them tend to be scamming hence the bounty hunters will end up with empty hands while the team collect funds and walk away. Unfortunately you have nothing to do to stop that, so it is very important to do a deep analysis before you leap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: