Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming bounties  (Read 429 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

The project is good, but my reservation about it is that it is too long, talking about the duration of time. Although it requires a lot of patience to finish up the work. The issue i have with the duration is that if a Jr. Member, if a Jr. Member account participates in the signature campaign with this kind of period, those with higher ranks would have taken virtually larger percent of the tokens allocated for signature, because it will be calculated in stakes. That is why i prefer awarding directly in real token and not stakes.
It is already the rules and distribution of stakes for each participant. the lowest jr.member and the highest member hero, can't be protested and can't be changed. I actually like the long-term project because it will get more bonuses.
-Maks-

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Best ICO are socially significant and moving companies. Such companies have a success rate of more than 70%.
LevaZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Now in General it is difficult to find a good ICO. All because of the large number of surging participants, as well as because of the frequent scam. Although no longer scam strain, and enthusiasts who open the ICO and think that they only have enough money to implement the idea, and then fall into the gap because of other omitted parmaters. Even now, I do not invest in the project if there is no person who would deal with large projects.
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Which ico is coming up with best bounty
I found one Browsers Lab

You can try BETEX, Investa, Kripton, and SprintX. I've read their whitepaper and it was quite promising. Also I've worked with the dev team before and so I trust their project.
Hope you'll find this helpful.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

When it coms to bounties it is always best to hunt those campaigns that only has a short time period because there will be low stakes count meaning you will get more coins per stakes. Also, being part of this bounty at the start of the campaign will give you a huge head start compared to others and if the campaign is short tendency is that participant will be less as well resulting to more tokens per stake. In addition, it is better to choose a campaign that has a set reward that is not fix, like wards is $500,00 worth of coin. This is better compared to bounties that has set limits to for example 1,500,000 coin is allocated to this bounty.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

It's hard to find the best bounty and give us a big profit.
I think the best bounty that has a large bounty allocation and few participants.

For example, a signature that has 50% allocation and has 100 participants, it is very profitable.
But I rarely find it, it depends on luck.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Tallos

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

I found one Browsers Lab
It is hard to make decision, what is the best choice, if you choose good rated ICOs - too many participants and you get very low reward, if you choose normal ICO with less hype, maybe you can get higher reward  Huh.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Everyday a lot of bounties are created the thing is will it be successful of course there are no assurance but by checking their bounty thread along with it's whitepaper we can check out if a ICO will gonna be successful so far i found a lot of bounties that are really worth it and another thing that i check in a campaign is their campaign manager there are a lot of trusted campaign manager that all of us can check out, but it always depends if the project is gonna be successful.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

I simply looked at the bounty and thought it was too long, 13 weeks!

I think 5 or 6 weeks of reward work is the best choice!
Perhaps you are right about the duration of the campaign, but the one who chose a good campaign I think will be ready to participate in it for at least a year.
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

My choice is LuckyToken. LuckyToken is a decentralized lottery, the main advantage of which is the absolute transparency and fairness of all processes taking place on the platform and the complete and utter impossibility of fraud.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

I found one Browsers Lab
I get or follow bounty based on recommendations from friends. although it can be a fixed recommendation I also examine the bounty is a scam or not, ranging from team manager, his website, telegram and others.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

You can check Nagricoin. Love it
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

I do not like the bounty program dragging too long. It made me feel tired to follow it. Good bounty only lasts 4-6 weeks is enough.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

There are many good bounties that are ongoing. You just have to check the bounty thread. Good Bounties are being handled by good and trusted campaign managers. Check on the bounties handled by Amazix, Aerys,  Blockeye, Deadley, Huahui, Wapinter and Sylon. They are the most trusted campaign managers here at the forum. You can also check bountyhive handled by ColorlessK.

good list of bounty managers , also add atriz (alu services) in this list .
also we should check ico ratings too , bcoz after bounty we need token which have good value in market .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Quymadi

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

I found one Browsers Lab

You can try BETEX, Investa, Kripton, and SprintX. I've read their whitepaper and it was quite promising. Also I've worked with the dev team before and so I trust their project.
Hope you'll find this helpful.
And if you choose one of these four companies, which one is the best? You can only select one to sign.
mega.kitten

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

For an overview of the bounty companies that will participate or already participate, you can use the channel in telegrams. and to participate in the bounty I look at the manager who leads it. for myself, I chose several managers and work with them.

ady_crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

For me in this moment cardstack have the best bounty campaign. they update the spreadsheet consatntly and also a very good project. you can check the conditions and join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2805234.0
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

If you hesitate a lot before to start a bounty campaign you can check only campaigns that already started since few weeks.
Then you also check if ICO runs well.
If both are OK (spreadsheet updated and bounty thread well moderated + good ICO %sell) then you join the campaign.
I'm trying to act like that and hope to avoid scams or failed ICO ...
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

very hard to find good campaigns, I prefer campaigns that "amazix" team manage
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

If you hesitate a lot before to start a bounty campaign you can check only campaigns that already started since few weeks.
Then you also check if ICO runs well.
If both are OK (spreadsheet updated and bounty thread well moderated + good ICO %sell) then you join the campaign.
I'm trying to act like that and hope to avoid scams or failed ICO ...
To avoid fraud or fail ICO. Many good gifts are going on as they are now but there are also gifts that run literally.
Taking good gifts is a matter of luck and if you are destined to have a successful gift then you are a lucky person
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: