Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Football cryptogame, which based on Ethereum is launched!  (Read 91 times)
Rabona.me (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Hello world!

We are the team of like-minded football-loving people with significant experience in blockchain technology and online games. We wanted to create a game that is all about leadership, thriving strategies and the ultimate feeling of winning. We believe that now is an ideal moment to release our game.

In the past few months we have been working hard to deliver you Rabona - a football manager based on Ethereum. One of the most unique features of this superb game is that all players need to play together to win. The key to winning is team spirit and an ability to cooperate. You don’t have to own the strongest players, but having powerful allies creates the strongest advantage over your competitors.

The taste of winning is well worthwhile. We will share 50% of all daily purchases with the top 50 teams.

Be on the top of the rating list to maximize your daily Ether rewards.
Limited players sale - until April 29, hurry up the clock is ticking.
The top 50 teams share 50% of revenue.

Matches!

Each match provides a chance to increase your players skills. Winning matches improves your team skills and their value.

Marketplace and transfers!
Earn Ether by selling your powerful players or buy others to make your team stronger!

Future features!
Everything described above is just the beginning. Here is a sneak peek of some upcoming features :

The Academy - rise your own talents;
World Tournaments;
Detailed players skills;
Stadium building and much more!

We believe with your enthusiasm, our passion and experience merged with the latest technologies, we will create the most fascinating football manager ever.

We are ready to begin this big football journey. All players are warmed up and want to start amazing matches!
Check out now on www.rabona.me and build your football career!

For all inquiries, please contact goal@rabona.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: