Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO - Any suggestions???  (Read 124 times)
fredrockcoin (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm struggling in terms of finding a valuable project to invest in. Can someone recommend some good ICO's with existing products and high returns?

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm struggling in terms of finding a valuable project to invest in. Can someone recommend some good ICO's with existing products and high returns?

Thank you!

you can choose (PKC) pikcio chain is better right now, just do research on it .
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I'd say Cryptopus. I recently invested in the Initial Coin Offering and am pretty satisfied with their project. IPFS-based, open-source blockchain tech asset management marketplace where cryptocurrency investors choose traders based on their result of the job – reputation, history and balance. Trader's profiles are transparent and their strategies are free-for-all. Their ICO is a very recent one and is striving to improve the current execution of the trading and investment system. Take a look at their website and let me know what you think: https://cryptopus.co/. Personally I'm a big fan of it.
Another great project that you might consider is Knowledge.
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

I'm personally an enthusiast on the following projects:
Kodak, TON, and Beat Token.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Why not try to invest few dollars in my WSPU2 token?
and if you doubt...claim some for free through my faucet.

marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

I'd say Cryptopus. I recently invested in the Initial Coin Offering and am pretty satisfied with their project. IPFS-based, open-source blockchain tech asset management marketplace where cryptocurrency investors choose traders based on their result of the job – reputation, history and balance. Trader's profiles are transparent and their strategies are free-for-all. Their ICO is a very recent one and is striving to improve the current execution of the trading and investment system. Take a look at their website and let me know what you think: https://cryptopus.co/. Personally I'm a big fan of it.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who invested in CCT. Thank you for the exhaustive explanation of the ongoing sleeping giant.

For the author, consider AgroTech Farm. ATF enables automated Cannabis and food cultivation at home. ATF is a utility token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get a chance to acquire a token which will become more valuable over time. There is a current bonus of 40%. (https://www.agrotechfarm.io/)
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Hi! i have a ico i think it very potential to inesting or join bounty campaign. It is Asura Coin, This project have a team of talented and enthusiastic people. They have a strong strategy and a large community in e-sports. In addition, the very potential blockchain technologies, which are highly valued, can change the world in the future.You can also earn extra income within Asura's system with streamming hours on e-sports. A very potential field in the future. So, I think this project will be very successful in the future.
Join now to know what they are doing!

Official website: https://asuracoin.io
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/G1lQqlEF89UqtjTX76k-hQ

jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Friendz, ATF, Cryptopus, and VLT. All four of them have a promising ROI, solid teams, cleverly-thought projects, and well-written whitepapers. You pick which one of them would appear on your portfolio.  Wink
fredrockcoin (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Beat is an amazing project. However, Kodak and TON... come on, they're solely relying on their names. Personally, I'm not a big fan - their cap is so high that you need to invest way more than the usual amount, in order to break-even. I'd say that going for smaller projects is a better idea. After reading some of the comments, I saw that many people like Knowledge, Cryptopus, ATF, and Friendz. Now, these projects are something more valuable to me, at least. However, you MUST get familiarized before investing in a project, as the end decision is up to you.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who invested in CCT. Thank you for the exhaustive explanation of the ongoing sleeping giant.

For the author, consider AgroTech Farm. ATF enables automated Cannabis and food cultivation at home. ATF is a utility token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. By joining the crowdsale investors will get a chance to acquire a token which will become more valuable over time. There is a current bonus of 40%. (https://www.agrotechfarm.io/)

Well-played, I've invested in all of Knowledge, AgroTechFarm and Cryptopus. However, please, check out Friendz. I'm optimistic about their long-term sustainability. Also, VLT is a very promising one.
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

Their so much to say but, if you want assurance that you'll buy ICO coins that are not scam their are people who are managing campaign right now, if you want to buy coins under this campaign manager I might suggest for you to read their profile with the ICO they are connected with:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0

Good Luck!
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

Go for ICOs whos bounty manager is:
needmoney
deadly
Sylon
aTriz
Atreezy

They have ICOs that becomes successful most of the time try to search for their bounties. They also have a big pool of tokens as well in their campaigns.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

kindly look into this ICO
kepler technologies

Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.
Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
Simon Whill

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

I am really excited for Safinus. This platform will be very popular in the next few years, so this could be a great long-term investment.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

Cool project)))
you have to legalize not only ICO) and Cannabis too)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:18:36 AM

There are a few good ICOs. Always do your research and assume the majority will fail or fizzle out for various reasons. It's a much more competitive landscape than before. I'm seeing many junk coins pop up in the bounty forum.
MacoCoin

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:24:51 AM

We're not holding a ICO. Too risky for all. Almost half are under water from original starting price. Lets build from a foundation of real product and let actions speak for themselves

Maco Coin. Coming Soon to LesFex
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

Hi everyone!

Thank you!
Irmts better to choose that they suggest but you need research first because you dont know what is the project about and you need also read white paper.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

Hi everyone!

Thank you!
There so many new good ivo but you need to make your iwn research dont make anyine dicession.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:33 AM

There are a lot of good projects, I use icoalert.com and icodrops.com to sort through them properly.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: