Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Free 0.005BTC Promotion for New Accounts!  (Read 4255 times)
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 11:07:41 PM

Why not make it 0.001 for free but .5 toal to cashout or something?

Ok promo is back on again. We have lowered the free coins to 0.001, but only 0.2BTC to cash out (to make it easier for people). Hopefully this is small enough that scammers won't try to scam me with multiple twitter accounts anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:09:31 AM

look you still owe me from your first promo + i just signed up for this one only to throw 3/3 win to loss on 93% !!! = KILL SWITCH!
now you are l00king like a scammer to me still waiting on my payout from the first round, why did i invest in this i dunno?  Huh Huh Huh

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 02:55:31 AM

look you still owe me from your first promo + i just signed up for this one only to throw 3/3 win to loss on 93% !!! = KILL SWITCH!
now you are l00king like a scammer to me still waiting on my payout from the first round, why did i invest in this i dunno?  Huh Huh Huh

dude stop trolling me I already gave you free coins back then, you just keep on milking it. This new promo was suppose to be for new users and you still took advantage of it.

Leehoya

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:34:44 AM

dude stop trolling me I already gave you free coins back then, you just keep on milking it. This new promo was suppose to be for new users and you still took advantage of it.
Hes always trolling...

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:35:18 AM

now you are l00king like a scammer to me still waiting on my payout from the first round, why did i invest in this i dunno?  Huh Huh Huh

===I AM AN INVESTOR HERE!!===

listen noob, no i just checked again it was never sent,  fffk it I want a round 1 btc now for all this nonsense!  Cry 

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 12:09:39 PM

You give 1mBTC in your site and I need 200mBTC to cashout? Correct me if I not mistaken

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:01:38 PM

Care to explain why the minimum wager for payout for people who received the free 0.01 BTC has been increased from 1 BTC to 2 BTC? There's no way anyone is going to play on that platform if the rules keep changing without previous notice. Reaching a total wager of 1 BTC is already hard. I was really close to being able to payout and give the website a positive review, but not anymore.
me too i got up to .01 only to find the rules changed, this is how this guy operates!

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:02:27 PM

You give 1mBTC in your site and I need 200mBTC to cashout? Correct me if I not mistaken

SOOO EASY LOL !!!  Cheesy

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 06:27:17 PM

no you don't need 200mBTC to cash out. you just need to wager 200mBTC. like 1mBTC 200 times at 95% will allow you to cash out.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:25:19 PM

no you don't need 200mBTC to cash out. you just need to wager 200mBTC. like 1mBTC 200 times at 95% will allow you to cash out.

please, you have it set to lose all .. come on fool!  Cool lmao

fildza

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:01:54 PM

What is the minimum bet ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:02:55 PM

What you mean easy? It seem nonsense

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:15:05 PM

Hey it's free money so whats there to lose?

Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:23:13 AM

What do you mean by twitter handle?
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:31:32 AM

Hey it's free money so whats there to lose?

i just lost .OO7 earned money to a glitch on your site! regardless you still owe me one BTC!!  Cry

anwen

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:00:23 AM

User ID: 10738
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:23:38 AM

Your twitter username without the @ sign.

you just follow the instruction on the website

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:50:54 AM

Your twitter username without the @ sign.

you just follow the instruction on the website

you owe me BTC and you are not paying me + your site is in BETA TESTING when do i see my 1 BTC?   Cry

fildza

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:13:01 PM

Minimum bet?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:15:08 PM

Minimum bet?
v .ooo1

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: