Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Japanese partners right now. Lets make money.  (Read 806 times)
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:28:22 PM

My name is Dan and I am the owner of www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org. Here is a 20,000 view thread so you can see that I already have hundreds of clients who have worked with me over the last several months:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

I am looking for Japanese partners (people living in Japan, not necessarily of Japan descent) who want to make some money with the arbitrage opportunity which exists with MtGox and the other exchanges.

Here is a rough idea of how we can do it:

I am a Canadian. I can purchase the bitcoin from CAVirtex which is the cheapest exchange. It is usually cheaper than BTC-e, Bitstamp, and Coinbase. You need to be a Canadian to gain access to this market.

I transfer the bitcoin to you, and you sell it on MtGox immediately.

Once MtGox sends you the money for the sold bitcoin, you wire transfer the funds back to me and we repeat the process.

To qualify for this, you must speak English, must have at least $5,000 to work with, and hold an account at a Japanese bank, as well as an account at MtGox.

I know there are wire transfer fees, and currency exchange fees, but there is enough profit that we can make this work.

PM me if you want to start making money.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:19:53 AM

So the people in japan have no issues withdrawaling they're money? Just us and eu ?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hulk

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:42:53 PM

You will likely get scammed, they will arbitrage themselves if they are in Japan Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: