Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find airdrops?  (Read 349 times)
bigboyd

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Hello

I am Gayan from Sri Lanka,

Actually, this is a very valuable thing. This is a valuable piece of work that I did not think, but I did not know about Airdrops before .Airdrops I knew about my friend's Airdrops I got to know about a lot of things about them. They gave me the knowledge of Airdrops I went through   Airdrops to join  

I have more about  Airdrops learned things from me a telegram and the telegram  I have done it join I still love to do it.

Thank You!
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

There are many threads out there on airdrops, still couldn't find information I was looking.
Where do I find upcoming and ongoing airdrops schedule? Is there any sub section available on this forum?

Last year I am addicted on airdrops and most airdrops that I find just through the bounty section of this forum and also on airdrop telegram channel.
But this year I am not interested on joining any airdrops because I really don't like that fact that most of them are scams, fraud and bogus.
It's better to join signature and other bounty campaigns and wait for 2 quarters and get bounty stake tokens and earn money.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

I dont know what schedule do you mean. What you point is like bountylord.com which file up all ico which start right? Every airdrops are given by every ico. So, for you to join a lot of airdrops, try to check all ico in bountylord and join all telegram group. Mostly airdrops are announce in telegram group if they are not visible to the thread.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
lhgirl

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

Telegram bots, for example like this one https://t.me/airdrophunter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: