Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 08:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchanges will survive?  (Read 1354 times)
cheefbuza (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

Big centralized exchanges that only offer crypto to crypto will eventually die. There just isn't a need to trust anyone in crypto and people will come to realize that very soon with all the DEXs coming out. One of them will do it right, advertise enough to get people in, generate hype and good to go.

We'll need the fiat to crypto exchanges because it's a way for new people to get in and is highly regulated, and we'll need DEXs. Polo, binance, bittrex, they'll either need to become decentralized, which I think binance said 3y where going to, or they'll just get rekt.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

Well there are stricter regulations coming up day in and out concerning exchanges but most exchanges will still continue operations and so all they will need to do will be to comply with the regulations being brought up.In any case the decentralized exchanges will eventually become the exchanges of choice very soon.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

poloniex of course.

that's been bought out by circle who have goldman sachs backing, among many others, plus the SEC okayed the sale.

https://twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/968202570719117313/photo/1

it doesn't get much more establishment than that.

other exchanges will probably have to get into bed in a similar manner with bigger players or shut down. the free for all is gonna be over very soon for anywhere that deals with  america at least. 
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

Binance, bittrex, bitfinex, poloniex...and many other exchanges will ( probably ) disappear in the future and the fully decentralised exchanges will take the place ( where the exchange "which actually plays the role of third party ", won't have any influence on transactions ) ie the transactions will be made from wallet to wallet without the need to deposit and withdraw from the exchange platform
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

If we are talking about the current exchange that's been very active today, I must say that Binance and Bittrex have the greater chance of surviving through the coming years. Bittrex has been delisting numerous coins that cannot meet their requirements as they are apparently adhering to US laws. With that, Bittrex would likely to survive when new laws will be passed down to regulate exchanges. As for Binance, well, I don't have anything to say about them but I have a hunch that they will make it through.

As for my own desire, I would want to have exchanges that are mostly composed of decentralized ones. This is the main goal of cryptocurrency and we should live up to it. I'm pretty sure that it will come sooner as we are having different exchanges sprouting out every day with decentralized included in their tagline.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

poloniex of course.

that's been bought out by circle who have goldman sachs backing, among many others, plus the SEC okayed the sale.

other exchanges will probably have to get into bed in a similar manner with bigger players or shut down. the free for all is gonna be over very soon for anywhere that deals with  america at least. 

Poloniex should survive because I trade there, kidding aside big exchanges I believe will survive. I hope many exchanges will do, of course we don't want exchanges to be out of the market specially when your funds are there but the competition are getting high so for them to survive they must continue to improve their services.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

I don't care about their names but the point is whatever the names and types of exchanges which will last forever is an Honest, Shariah, and Trustful exchange.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:07:29 AM

The ones that get regulated the most, ie American exchanges. But just as likely those same American exchanges will be put under immense scrutiny meaning they could be first to go. I would put my bet on a place where regulation can't necessarily go, like an offshore exchange. Not sure if one exists, but that would be my long term bet.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:11:54 AM

poloniex of course.

There are new upcoming exchanges right now. New exchanges that aggregate a lot of tokens plus there are some good features and I think those exchanges are good rather than Poloniex. However, there is no such exchange for me that is reliable and safe rather than poloniex. The first legitimate exchange that I used. Poloniex is the best exchange for me though there are new exchanges that will enter in cryptocurrency, Poloniex will always remain the best upon them.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.

Logically, exchange which has popularity and high trading volume will never be shutted down example bittrex.
There are some other also have similar volume like binance which will stay away from closing.
But its not 100% guarantee since those exchange also can be hacked and close.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

We cannot say who's crypto exchange will survive in the future. This is because all of the exchanges are prone to any kind of hacking attempts. Especially the leading and major exchange like binance.

The best security for our crypto is to store it on an offline or hardware wallet. Storing all of your token/crypto inside exchanges are very risky.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

No one knows, until it is used by the community it will never be closed unless it is hacked and the devs of it not act for recovering from its loss. But the mere fact is doing some marketing will always be a good way to continue the daily operation of a certain company and ofcourse the support of the community will be great impact.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

I think major exchangers will survive the market because of the volume of trades I saw big exchanges like bittrex poloniex and bitstamp for my own opinion only. But no one knows what will happen if there a major crash of coins but still coins will be survive.  For some reason, Bitstamp is good for me, I remembered the time that  bitcoin trend is down and some hackers came out from bitstamp the account was on hold and all our funds refund and back to normal.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

We cannot say who's crypto exchange will survive in the future. This is because all of the exchanges are prone to any kind of hacking attempts. Especially the leading and major exchange like binance.

The best security for our crypto is to store it on an offline or hardware wallet. Storing all of your token/crypto inside exchanges are very risky.
When we talked about the future of whats exchange will do exists for this no one can tell exact. There are many exchanges do exists most are goods, with good feedback and good performance in terms of transactions. The best in here is the exchange should expand their security and maintain their good performance for their users. Yes because of hacking issues so more likely I do hope binance and bittrex could stay longer.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

I think major exchangers will survive the market because of the volume of trades I saw big exchanges like bittrex poloniex and bitstamp for my own opinion only. But no one knows what will happen if there a major crash of coins but still coins will be survive.  For some reason, Bitstamp is good for me, I remembered the time that  bitcoin trend is down and some hackers came out from bitstamp the account was on hold and all our funds refund and back to normal.
Exchange depends on the support of investors, if no longer accept investors, then Exchange will disappear. So I think it's important for long-term business ventures to create trust for investors, to support investors so that they are both mutually beneficial as the way big exchanges exist.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

Exchanges with robust technical architecture, capable of handling the load, better performance, better customer service, improved liquidity pool and trusted investors will survive. The ones which are poorly built are likely to crash down and the ones with no money are definitely going to vanish.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
inel58

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

I hope bittrex and poloniex will survived because i traded there.
as long as the traders are coming in there is no reason for them to take down.
and of course the trust of the traders/investors is very impotant
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

There are dozens of exchanges, most of them wouldn't survive. Only a few good ones would continue. In my opinion, Bittrex and Binance will definitely survive in future. Binance has grown sharply over the past six months.

Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

for me binance exchange will be very easy. The Platform looks sleek and the mobile app has made me a lot of money! It is easy to use and i am always on the go! i set a buy order or sell order right from my mobile device!  Make a free account with Binance and play around with it and i promise that you will fall in love just as i did.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: