Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [BOUNTY] Emrify Decentralized Personal Health Record  (Read 201 times)
emrify (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

Building on top of momentum with Beta applications and multiple Awards, Emrify is proud to announce its upcoming ICO for the Health Passport to decentralize the personal health record. The HIT tokens will incentivize the new age of Health Miners and disrupt healthcare. Feel free to check out the Whitepaper and the Team and Advisors.

https://www.emrify.com/hit/

Emrify will be based out of the US in Wyoming, which has just passed all 5 laws related to blockchain and Utility Token. We are very excited to be the 1st Health [Suspicious link removed]pany to setup in Wyoming and work with US regulators for a fully compliant ICO.

If you’re passionate about disrupting healthcare and like our project, please consider joining our Bounty Program to support this very important initiative!

https://www.emrify.com/bounty

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

I like health-related projects. I am willing to give all the support I can to those who are truly constructive and diverse. health passport is actually a good idea. because there are problems with travel. managing and accessing information from a global network can be advantageous.
emrify (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

That’s right. Health does not have boundaries. You are absolutely correct with Traveling usage. Your blood type and Allergies should be accessible anywhere in case of Emergency. Also If you need a Kidney Transplant, you don’t care where the match comes from do you? Global health data will accelerate cures for diseases.

Emrify has won awards from the US Office of National Coordinator for Health. We have technical team with proven record to change healthcare. We have strategic partnerships to launch pilots that will get community’s attention. We cannot continue to wait around for other failed Health Startups to ruin health blockchain. Now that we have a Beta running, we are ready for crowd support to accelerate health blockchain.
SuperSL

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:52:37 AM

A very good idea! I hope that you will succeed.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: