Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin's going to be the best investment now?  (Read 1050 times)
dminvest

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

Market is tanking at the moment, but during a bear market it's the best time to see which projects are the real gems, mainly by observing the development activity.

On this point, I'd think Spectrecoin is highly promising and poised for strong recovery, for the team is going strong on development under the rekindled project leadership of Mandica (the project founder), transparent and timely updates (1 main in-depth update + weekly/bi-weekly mini updates), active and friendly community on Discord.

Check it out if you have yet to buy into a privacy coin; $XSPEC is a POS privacy-oriented coin with an ambitious development roadmap lined up; I'm particularly looking forward to the stealth staking feature that allows ~5% staking reward.

I disagree with you, we are in a bullish trend globally. It's just a correction. But I fully agree with your choice of Spectrecoin. After the fact that the project has every chance to break into the top 30 and bring a revolution in the area of anonymity and blocking the projects in general

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: