Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credits (CS) sincere or scam?  (Read 642 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

What are your thoughts on this project?

Quite some scam accusations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s

I was slowly convinced by the many people that Credits were fraudulent and gave very good evidence. It seems I have blindly trusted them and do not know that they are intent on cheating people. That may be the most sophisticated hoax to date. Credits is a large ICO project promoted by news and media channels for a long time and no one thinks they are cheating. How do I do now?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

I was slowly convinced by the many people that Credits were fraudulent and gave very good evidence. It seems I have blindly trusted them and do not know that they are intent on cheating people. That may be the most sophisticated hoax to date. Credits is a large ICO project promoted by news and media channels for a long time and no one thinks they are cheating. How do I do now?
Yes, I have been persuaded by different evidence. Maybe I made the wrong investment in a fraudulent project, although this is a very large macro project. Credits are known to many when they start bounty campaign. Their tokens usually end very early, within two days people have bought them all. But I do not think they are cheating, I was wrong to trust them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

If you do not trust this project, you can sell them immediately, the price of cs pumped a lot a few hours ago, which is about 7 times of the ICO price, I think this price is very high now.
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

That was how ETH was called scam, credits is still an undervalue gem as for me it's not a scam
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

actually it is very hard to say which is scam or sincere, but in any case, I believe that once they do what they promised to their investors, it is a proof of a sincere investement dont you think? But definitely, I will be waiting before I will buy in.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

If you do not trust this project, you can sell them immediately, the price of cs pumped a lot a few hours ago, which is about 7 times of the ICO price, I think this price is very high now.
I also see it, now you can sell it and get a profit with the high price increase. but if you see significant price increase I'm sure credits are a good token.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Now it is difficult to say whether this is fraud or not. In my opinion, it looks promising, although I'm not 100% sure in CS. To understand exactly, it takes some time.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Now it is difficult to say whether this is fraud or not. In my opinion, it looks promising, although I'm not 100% sure in CS. To understand exactly, it takes some time.

They created a new Self-Moderated thread and they delete every post they dont like.
As bitcointalk moderators suggest, if we dont like self-moderated threads we can create a new one that wont be self-moderated.
I did that and credits army reported so many times this new thread that they deleted it today.
That how credits is operating. Shouting mouths they dont agree with.
kawaxi

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

any new updates on this project?
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Credit successfully registered in Okex exchange, this good news and trading volume there is very big. I am sure the price will go up. Let's see this coin is very potential.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

Credit successfully registered in Okex exchange, this good news and trading volume there is very big. I am sure the price will go up. Let's see this coin is very potential.

Also they are active in multiple seminars and conventions as of late and the most recent was at GameNode in Moscow. They are also taken partnerships from the Pillar Project and Rechained which I think are good projects. I think that CS is only riddled by the negativity of the market prices but it can be a potential altcoin as their team provides a contentious update about their project as opposed to scam ICOs.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

I am a credit investor and so far it has been one of my best ICO so far since this year, it's only ICO token that I have in my wallet that have not gone below the ICO price, I think people are against them because they said they will do a blockchain that will make 1m TPS which made a lot of people to got jealous and start creating FUD on how they will achieve that, for goodness sake credit is not the only blockchain project on the space, why people attack them is what i don't know and that's more reason i will invest in them.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

Good day. I joined their campaign before and didn't know there are scam accusations like this one ad only read it just today. Credits ICO was successful and they are active still on social media and started another campaign to strengthen the project even more. There's also lots of exchange for Credits. Giving scam warnings are OK coz it makes people aware of the project so to give us a chance to dig dipper on whether an ICO is worth joining and investing.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

There are a lot of people saying that CS is a scam and I am very confused about these ideas. Actually CS is an altcoin that has excellent functionality and processing speed in the money transfer. I thought it would not be a scam because it created a very wonderful altcoin.
I believe in the development of CS though I do not invest in them. Hopefully it will reach the top 100 of the Crypto market in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

There are a lot of people saying that CS is a scam and I am very confused about these ideas. Actually CS is an altcoin that has excellent functionality and processing speed in the money transfer. I thought it would not be a scam because it created a very wonderful altcoin.
I believe in the development of CS though I do not invest in them. Hopefully it will reach the top 100 of the Crypto market in the future.
Most people are looking to bring a lot of FUD news to make the price drop unexpectedly but I think if you sell CS at this time is a very stupid act because the CS is a big project and there are the trust of many big partners. In the past 24 hours, CS has increased by more than 30%, which will attract more new investors in the future

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

I believe there is potential in this area. The banking Industry needs to experience a revolution. Features like cheap transaction costs and fast speed are compelling. We need to wathc closely how the market will react and if participants, banks and centralbanks are ready to accept the new technology yet.
I see great potential, but also risk since there is a lots of competition in this area. For sure someone concepts will last, but lots will disappear couple years down the road.
Ludmila72

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

i dont have any news about this project trust.
but i dont like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: