Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][IMC] PoW | PoS | Masternode - Intermodal Coin  (Read 11521 times)
liamsimmom

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

Opportunity to come to this person and go with others, I have the opportunity now. Grin
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

Hi,

We've added IMC to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

Thanks for adding IMC!

Also here is another update about the developments of IMC.

- The platforms release is starting to get closer everyday as we are still working on all functions to work properly and some last designing tasks
- We will release a wallet update the upcoming weekend with new fixes

Besides that we are also working on several other parts of the project;

- Renewal of the entire IMC website
- Re-branding of the IMC logo and a promotional video.

More to come soon!

Good news. The progress is steady and reliable. I think it cannot fail.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
fastrx

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

backing up the truck. price is too good to be true.

i read that mining is going to be phased out in a few weeks and this coin will be purely point of stake?  Cool
hoangvyhienqbh

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

I will surely support this promising project. Good luck team!
Intermodal Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

IMC 1.0.8 wallet has been released.

It's an mandatory update, this means that after block 210 000 you only will be able to connect to the blockchain with wallet version 1.0.8.
We plan this to be the last wallet update in the upcoming months since we are focusing on building our platform, start marketing and rebranding our identity.

Our advice is to update to this wallet immediately, wallet can be downloaded here : https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/tag/1.0.8
worktoolstalk

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this project.
I'm glad that I invested in IMC and I think it will only go up from here.  If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this project is here to stay and really be one of the better projects out there.

They have got some pretty exciting stuff coming up, im excited!

Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose projects for investment?
Intermodal Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

IMC 1.0.8 wallet has been released.

It's an mandatory update, this means that after block 210 000 you only will be able to connect to the blockchain with wallet version 1.0.8.
We plan this to be the last wallet update in the upcoming months since we are focusing on building our platform, start marketing and rebranding our identity.

Our advice is to update to this wallet immediately, wallet can be downloaded here : https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/tag/1.0.8

The wallet update that has been released had wrong implementations which will cause sync issues, payment problems and possible freeze ups.
We request everyone to downgrade to the previous wallet. We will take the time to make and test a new wallet taking all problems and suggestions in consideration.
As compensation for the time and work to downgrade your wallet to the previous version again we will reward the first 100 screenshots showing your version posted in our Discord channel #wallet-change with 50 IMC.

Furthermore after we developed a flawless wallet we decided to double the rewards for the first week as compensation !

For now please downgrade as requested to ;
https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/tag/1.0.7
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

double the reward for a week is nice but i would prefer a wallet using less resources, this wallet uses 25% of my cores, it's a lot
also what about tiered MNs or increase colareral?
MinedTangerine

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

double the reward for a week is nice but i would prefer a wallet using less resources, this wallet uses 25% of my cores, it's a lot
also what about tiered MNs or increase colareral?

The wallet is being worked on. But they want to make sure it works ok this time. About the tiered MN or increased collateral there is nothing decided in that direction yet. For now we are staying at 6000 IMC collateral.

Intermodal Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

Update week 19 & 20

We are very excited to update all of you with great news!

The last few weeks we've been able to make great progress in several parts of the IMC project. First off we made considerable progress in developing the IMC demo platform,
we already made great steps in terms of design some time before but on function level progress is also starting to show as well.

Here are some examples of the updates;

✓ Add new Request
✓ Add new Service
✓ Added request post options
✓ Edit/Delete request

Currently we are working on;

Multiple file upload
 Functional search filters
 Offering on requests
 Offer/Request overview

Further we have much more very exciting news!
IMC has been working on setting up a new marketing strategy as well for the past weeks and as the intermodal coin community is very valued it is also involved in the project.
This way we managed to set up a highly motivated marketing team with great help of the IMC community members.

On marketing level we made great progress;
- A new IMC new bounty program consisting out of several attractive bounties
The bounty program will start from June 6th and will last until June 27th. Check out the full bounty program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4427791
- The IMC logo has been rebranded

- New IMC banners for social media platforms have been designed

- Multiple promotion videos soon to be released!
- Press releases on multiple websites

There has also been a radio interview by MasterNode Spotlight about IMC. During the interview one of our community members explains the goals and potential of IMC.
All this great work couln't have been achieved without the outstanding help of the community members, a special shout out goes out to Taegus, Trebor, Jack- & JilLFleek, and many others in the community that helped over the passed few weeks.
trebor_discord

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this project, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago.
Definitely looking forward to seeing that IMC demo platform in action.
ncie66

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

First crypto with real potential. One day it will go beyond the limits of intermodal transport. Dev's have knowledge in transportation and know the subject very well. Good currency  Cheesy Cheesy
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

I'm excited about the strong dev team and vision.

Best of luck of luck to the developer team!!!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
GregMant

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

A vast variety of different ways of transportation united under a single digital currency is a big chance to increase the overall efficiency of such a multi-billion dollar market. Intermodal Coin follows an interesting idea here Smiley
MinedTangerine

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

If anyone has problems with expired Discord ULR here is the one that is still good: https://discord.gg/zwRvuDc

air802

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

Intermodal is a great project in the shipping industry.

I hope to be a successful project.
overmarck

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Probably one of most interesting masternode coin available now... Also a great project
Emilytran

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing.  I dig, man, I dig.  I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.  And/Or, it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry.  Either way, it's low risk/high reward for investors
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

Probably one of the few projects that has a product with real world usage! So happy to be part of this project from the beginning!
Discord community is very friendly and very helpful, and Devs are very knowledgeable about the transportation and shipping industry!

Now waiting for the release of the IMC demo platform

I highly recommend investing in this project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: