Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easy money  (Read 533 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:40 PM

Easy money is a lie, easy money sometimes has more cost and risk than long term investment so I left taking benefit of forks, market conditions are also very bad now.
MilanaPay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Easy money does not happen even in the crypto currency. Despite the fact that many say so. Here, as well as everywhere, it is necessary to work hard, so I would not talk about easy money.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

Hard fork of which cryptocurrency? You should know that easy money will never appear in this crypto world, if you don't work hard, you'll never get anything. You always get what you deserve. LOL. Hard fork is a good chance to get good coin for free but sometime it's not cause crypto created by hard fork maybe nothing but a trash coin.

jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

Making money by keeping only Bitcoin? It makes sense, actually. Bitcoin price is already increasing in general. I wish I did not make all of my investments to Bitcoin from the very beginning Sad
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

When is the next hard fork?  Tongue

so far there nothing update about new hard fork for cryptocurrency, for me there no easy money in this world all are need to hard work an gives time to make money before can earn profits, herein bitcoin or cryptocurrency industries need to give time and focus to earn profits to get more knowledge to improve earnings in the world of crypto.

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

There is nothing as easy money anymore with cryptocurrency. Usually the coin compensate for the overhype right after the coin is release. Like many other people stated, some exchanges do not even support such forks. I honestly think hard forks is like printing money. The only people who get rich are either the early adopters or whoever suggested the fork. What happened to the technology? Now its all about the money....
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

There isnt such thing called easy money.. If you can earn good amount of money then it shouldnt be treated "easy money'. For example you spend or waste your time in order to create something valuable for community in order to get reward. There are ton of jobs that offer easy tasks and pays big amounts but this is not for everyone and requires professional skills Wink
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Hard fork is just a joke now. Most of hard fork developer only for fast money grabing. 1 : 10 good hard fork. Hard fork is for coin which can not be changing in fundamental system thats why there is hard fork. But now we see many hard fork without reason and thats just stealing money to creat a pump on some coin. The legit hard fork is only bcash and btg for bitcoin and for ethereum is only ethereum classic. For next is ardor.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Hard fork is just a joke now. Most of hard fork developer only for fast money grabing. 1 : 10 good hard fork. Hard fork is for coin which can not be changing in fundamental system thats why there is hard fork. But now we see many hard fork without reason and thats just stealing money to creat a pump on some coin. The legit hard fork is only bcash and btg for bitcoin and for ethereum is only ethereum classic. For next is ardor.
I agree with you: the last nice fork was Bitcoin Cash. All these recent forks of BTC,ETC,LTC,ETH are just marketing move from noname/unskilled teams.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

The golden time of the hardfork has passed. Now there are very few people who are interested in them.

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

The golden time of the hardfork has passed. Now there are very few people who are interested in them.

Nevertheless, as soon as the market begins to go up again, we will see a lot of new forks. And yes, most of it are harmful for crypto-currencies and created for easy money for devs.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Easy money is a lie, easy money sometimes has more cost and risk than long term investment so I left taking benefit of forks, market conditions are also very bad now.
It's not  exactly a lie. People were got easy money when BitcoinCash(mostly) and Bitcoingold hardfork. They got 1:1 on that time, it means if they were having 10 btc, they have got 10 BCH and 10 BTG, which earned  more than $30,000 without doing anything! (BCH's ATH was around $3000)
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

lol waiting for hardfork, it's a big advantage and can easily earn a lot of money and I've experienced it
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

I only know that there is going to be a fork of Monero. MoneroV is going to be created at the end of April. Does Monero price is going to be pumped? I don't know.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

yes we can say that bitcoin is easy money, but I can say it is not because cryptocurrency can not tell you what's going to happen especially now the crisis. so it is difficult to sell holdings.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

The current date right now is June 14, 2018, and the market is currently not doing well. I don't think we can predict when is the next hard fork but there is a lot of speculation where the coins are expected to grow at Q3 or Q4 so there are still people who do not lose hope.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

Haha Great idea. But we have already experienced a large increase in cryptocurrencies due to the growth of bitcoin. I hope we will see a similar picture soon.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Hardforks now lost their popularity, exchanges stopped to add all hard forks automatically and without this they usually cost near nothing.

nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

When is the next hard fork?  Tongue
And these are not enough for you. There are no exact predictions when and by what coin will be, but I think that they are not needed because of a decrease in demand for the main coin. And is there not a lot of new tokens on the market, why will they be scattered.
MantoRating

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Many hardforks happening.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: