Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:34:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: does binance having technical issues since the hack?login problems?sms authi?  (Read 136 times)
rakeapps (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

does binance having technical issues since the hack?problems loging to the website?sms authi not working?were there a lot of accounts that were compromised after the hack of the Exchange?
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

I just recently logged in my account and i didn't have any problem while logging in. It seems like everything is pretty normal.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

no problem
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

does binance having technical issues since the hack?problems loging to the website?sms authi not working?were there a lot of accounts that were compromised after the hack of the Exchange?
The hacked case only happened for those are used 3rd party just like trading bot that used binance API to synched the trading bot to the binance exchange site directly and that doesn't give any impoact to the binance performance. That human's fault.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

I have been using Binance after the hack and I logged in as usual, I haven`t noticed any kind of technical issues. Apparently the Binance platform hasn`t been compromised, the only ones who experienced problems were only those traders who used trading bots, not regular traders (I do hope this is the case and there was no major security breach that the exchange is trying to cover).
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

No problems at all, the site is working fine. Their overall operation we're not affected of the recent incident, only those accounts involved. Good thing that they halted all the withdrawals after detecting those suspicious activity in the accounts so the hackers weren't successful in their plan.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

I became worried about the market crypto, this is a warning to not trust completely with the system used every exchange.
Exchange has a weakness so easy to be attacked by hackers, so do not store your tokens / coins in the exchanger. Use a trusted wallet to store your coins safely.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

If you think about it. There are other exchanges that got hacked. In theory, decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta should be more secure. However, as we know, even decentralized exchanges like Ether Delta was hacked and people lost money. I think the biggest problem is that exchanges are slow and unwilling to compensate for people who lost money due to the hacking incident. If people are paying fees to use the service, shouldn’t they at least get compensation for the damage? Thus, I think more exchanges should understand this.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:10:00 AM

Since i signed up in binance i dont have any problem, even the issue of the hack i never experience to lose of my holding in binance.
2fa i smooth, yesterday i deposited also and i works perfectly.

You should chat the support as i think this is a isolated case, as i dont see any problem at all

quarkchain.io
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

My account is working normal. You are using SMS authentication? Maybe the cellular network side has the problem. Try to login using 2FA and make sure that your Computer Time is correctly synced based on your time zone.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

If you think about it. There are other exchanges that got hacked. In theory, decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta should be more secure. However, as we know, even decentralized exchanges like Ether Delta was hacked and people lost money. I think the biggest problem is that exchanges are slow and unwilling to compensate for people who lost money due to the hacking incident. If people are paying fees to use the service, shouldn’t they at least get compensation for the damage? Thus, I think more exchanges should understand this.
While I do think that is an awesome idea, isn't their some sort of disclaimer that takes the liability away from the exchanges? Would be surprised if every exchange didn't have that in place so they don't have to payout funds, although they certainly could payout funds if they wanted to it would just eat into their bottom line.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:19 AM

I was worried that time when I used my Binance account that I cannot open it and I heard from the binance forum that the exchange under attacked by the hackers but I am not totally lost my trust because I knows Big Exchanges like Binance had a high technology system walls against hackers. and after 3 hours at that time my Binance account was open it I do checking the whole features with it Binance flatform is back to normal. may be only login problems at that time.

dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

some such account, try the administrator's web contact through the available contacts, then request a security reset. later will be sent a link in your email to change it. I suggest changing the password and new set of all your security options.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

Binance exchange is not the first time appear this kind of problem, I think they should be prepared to pay gold, when the exchanges are stolen, you can pay the first time to the user, this is a good way to win customer trust.

Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

Yeap heard that news too, that the site was hacked. But i dont see any problem in my end. So i believe everything is doin good
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

It has to be said that Binance wasn't hacked directly.  There's not reason for their service to be compromised since all that happened was a hacker stole login and passwords.  All this existed outside of Binance.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Durugista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Trying to figure out why people doesnt accept the truth that these accounts was hacked,stolen APIs are just to keep their reputation in good score,they have called these people hacker so it is a hack incident luckily binance disabled the widrawals so fast,so there are no stolen funds at all.Binance is blaming the bots so that their good reputation wont be tainted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: