Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 02:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge Bounty Program (25% back paid in BTC)  (Read 285 times)
CryptoMedication (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Hello all!

Keep reading

So, I'm still relatively new to these forums, but I'm VERY active in other places within the cryptosphere.

The official brand Twitter = @CryptoMedicated (www.twitter.com/cryptomedicated).

And

The official Telegram = t.me/CoinEducation

There are 7,600+ followers on the Twitter currently and approximately 800 followers on the Telegram.

Given the recent attention and influx of subscribers that the brand has received, all of us on the team have decided to launch a Patreon.

Don't worry, it's not a price gouge. The prices are really cheap.

For a regular membership, it's $25. For a premium membership, it's $100.

The URL for this Patreon is www.patreon.com/cryptomedication This is very important. Please do not forget it.

--------

Here's the Bounty Offer

You get a 25% cut of the membership fee (1 month only) for every person you bring in.

So, let's say you bring in 3 Premium Members ($300 collectively - Premium Membership is $100 each) - you would receive $75 up front paid ASAP in BTC contingent upon whatever it's market value is at that moment in time.

How Do I Receive My Bounty?

First thing you need to do is respond to this post and provide some sort of form of contact or reach out to the brand via a Twitter direct message (www.twitter.com/cryptomedicated)

Just make it known that you are interested in participating in the bounty program and we'll respond to you and note that down. We'll give you a codeword like 'minister' or something random. When people join, just have them give us that codeword and we'll note that and send you the crypto for the referral.

So, it's a pretty simple process. To recap, here's how you get the referral:

#1 - You reach out to us either through a reply to this forum post with a viable way to contact you or by contacting us directly through Twitter (www.twitter.com/cryptomedicated) saying that you're interested in becoming an affiliate. Also give us your PUBLIC wallet address (so that we can send payments to you as you get referrals).

#2 - We reply to you stating that we're thrilled you want to become a recruiter and we'll give you your code word. It will be very simple like "wizard" or something like that. We'll also have this noted with your contact info in a spreadsheet (note: your 'contact info' is just a username/e-mail/or something else we can use to contact you. Doesn't have to be anything personally identifying. We just need a point of contact to communicate with you if necessary).

#3 - Whenever someone signs up on the Patreon and sends us the codeword for you, we'll look up who the codeword is associated with and then send the 25% bounty to the public wallet address that you have listed.

All in all, this is a very simple process. Here's a formal Medium article about the services that we provide through the Patreon as well if you need any assistance referring people to the Patreon: https://medium.com/@cryptomeds/patreon-membership-offering-7a3f9d82c362

This is an easy way to get easy money and there's no cap. If you bring in $1,000 worth of members, you'll make $250 worth of $BTC. If you bring in $10,000 somehow, you'll get $2,500. Although if you're bringing in that much money, we'll probably have an extra conversation with you about some greater collaborative business opportunities.

When Do I Get Paid?

Immediately. Like ASAP. I'm talking about as soon as we see your codeword get sent to us, we'll open up the Excel spreadsheet, find which public wallet address is associated with that keyword and then we'll send the 25% over to you ASAP. We'll then reach out to you confirming that we received a new referral for you and that we've sent the corresponding bounty to your public wallet address.

Quick, easy, and painless.

We've seen a lot of bounty campaigns up here and it appears that most of them don't even pay you until the entire campaign is over. And even then, you only get paid by a certain 'stake' of the tokens. So, you're at the mercy of the project owners and you have to hope the token actually holds value by the time you receive your bounty and you also have to hope that other people don't outperform you and shrink your available 'stake'.

We Don't Do That

Working with us, you get paid ASAP. No delays.

Below is some more basic information about what we offer for each of the member tiers in our Patreon if the folks you are trying to refer ask you any questions about it.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Here's what you get with the Regular Membership:

· Coin/Price Analysis on any and every altcoin that’s out there (can’t do them all everyday obviously, but we’ll hit as many as we can).

· Coin Review Guides and Articles.

· Blockchain Technology Review Guides.

· Technical Analysis Breakdowns (that are specifically related to the realm of cryptocurrency – not some general TA breakdown).

^^ In these segments, we’re going to attempt to break TA down in a way that someone as young as 5 years old can understand. We'll explain everything and make sure that we scale up in an appropriate fashion.

The goal in every guide is to ensure that you can obtain all of the necessary information to be able to use that indicator accurately in the near future.

· Exposing the real and the fake. This is a new portion that I’ve touched on before, but I plan on going much deeper into this. I’ve been on a crusade lately to go through Top 100 projects and let people know about ones that I think are shaky. Joining the group will give you an exclusive look on those as well.

· Dissecting whitepapers.

· Covering news in a more in-depth manner – hacks, fraud, government regulations, bills, etc.

Here's what comes with the Premium Membership:

· Access to a Machine Learning Enabled Trading Algorithm ‘Signal’ Producing Robot.

· Access to Exclusive Interviews Conducted with Dev Teams and Project Leaders.

· Access to All ICO Reviews.

· Access to All AirDrop Releases.

· Access to All Volume Tracker, Price Tracker and Twitter Alert Channels on Telegram.

· Free tokens when the CryptoMedication ICO Releases in late March/early April.

· More coming soon…

Machine Learning Enabled Trading Algorithm ‘Signal’ Producing Robot. (Premium Only)

So, I mentioned this project that I was working on in the past for those that have followed me – creating a trading bot.

I didn’t want to create a bland, artificial bot though that merely gives “signals” and says up or down. So, I decided to approach it in an entirely different way.

I hired an Adobe certified coder and programmer to cultivate an appropriate machine learning algorithm. In order to do so, we first visited the website, www.quantopian.com

By scanning through the community, soliciting ideas and feedback, running multiple backtests, and making the appropriate adjustments to properly ‘train’ our model, we were able to develop a probabilistic formula to help us approximate/quantify projected gains or losses on specific cryptocurrencies.

We decided to use the performance attribution model as our preferred means for conducting a risk analysis during our original code development process.

There were also a number of indicators that we plugged into our machine learning algorithm that we wanted to train our model with. These indicators were:

· EMA50 + 200

· MACD

· Chaikin Oscillator

· Bollinger Bands, BB %, BBW,

· Keltner Channels

· Donchian Channels

· Accum/Distribution

· ATR

· Williams %R

· DPO (Detrended Price Oscillator)

· Aroon

· HMA 50 + 100

· Ichimoku Cloud

· Ease of Movement

· RVI (Relative Vigor Index)

· Chaikin Money Flow

· Connors RSI

· Ultimate Oscillator

And a few other indicators that were plugged in throughout the beta testing phase of this machine learning algorithm.  

To avoid digging too deep into the minutiae of this project and bogging you all down with details, the best way I can summarize this is that we essentially were able to create a machine learning algorithm capable of producing ‘signals’ that would look somewhat like this (example):

Coin Pairing: $ZCL / USD

Price (BTC): .000023213 Sats

Price ($USD): $11.23

Probability of Increase: 57.9%

Long/Short?: Long

Automated Target Estimate (USD Pairing): $14.73

We’re working on an upgrade to our machine-learning algorithm to the point where we can hopefully incorporate the estimated future moves of Bitcoin into our individual coin estimates when attempting to determine future price directions.

Exclusive Interviews Conducted with Dev Teams and Project Leaders (Premium-Only)

As a member of the ‘press’, so to speak, I have a lot of leeway when asking developers/chat administrators/mining pools/project leads of certain coin projects about future developments. Often, I’m able to obtain information that is not really publicly available anywhere else because the information has not yet been released through a formal public release.

ICO Reviews (Premium-Only)

While there are many people that review ICOs, the reviews typically are designed in a way where they are meant to be favorable toward coins and fairly random in nature. People these days will review any and every ICO in the world and call it a valuable “review”.

That’s not what we plan on doing. We’re actually going to conduct reviews that have some real utility. Unless we’ve had an opportunity to actually talk to the coin team and get a better idea of what the project is, assess if they have the capability to bring the project to fruition, determine if it will actually lead to greater benefits and if it’s actually a solid investment. If we don’t like it, we don’t speak on it.

All Volume Tracker, Price Tracker and Twitter Alert Channels on Telegram (Premium Only)

This is relative self-explanatory.

There are a number of volume and price trackers that truck unusual fluctuations within coins throughout the day. I created a simple code to ensure that all of them are fed into one central channel. Access to this channel is given to those with a premium membership as well.  

Free Tokens When the Official ICO is Launched (Premium Only)

Yes, we will be launching an official ICO within the next month or two and if you’re an official member, we’ll be giving you the same number of tokens as one would get if they paid the customary fee of 1 ETH (minimum).

You are still free to purchase more tokens at your discretion if you so desire.

Conclusion

This should be a relatively simple and straightforward bounty campaign where everyone wins.

Is there any catch?

No, why would there be? If you're bringing us members, we'll pay you a percentage of what you bring to us. It's a win-win and obviously a sustainable business model and because we're paying you a percentage of what we bring in, there's an unlimited amount of $$ to be earned. There's no cap and this campaign extends forever.
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

I'm interested, pls pm me for details
darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

I know a few groups that would join like a bunch of bee's into your project with these offers, wouldn't take any time of me and since the payment is insta BTC, why not? Smiley

Kindly PM me further details, and any media/banners you have ready for promotions to paste in my groups.

Open for Rent
UsProphecy

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

isn't this like a ponzi ?
corsaronero1969

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

I am interested in joining in. My twitter is bitcoinman69 and my btc address: 3DhKfMPjgXUenQWoat1he1LuR3pxxa1FL4
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

.i'm interested.PM me what should i do..thanks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoMedication (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

I am interested in joining in. My twitter is bitcoinman69 and my btc address: 3DhKfMPjgXUenQWoat1he1LuR3pxxa1FL4

Perfect.

Just followed you on there. My Twitter is @CryptoMedicated

Give me a follow back and send me a DM and we can talk more in depth about this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: